First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

United States

#83 Nov 5, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
<quoted text>
seems your the punk, trying to get other people to go up to someone else. then on another thread blaming a buddy for posting something on your phone. you dont have any friends, you dont have a car, you dont have a license. grow up fat boy, do the world a favor and play in traffic
You poor thing. Being so small minded must be tiring. Maybe someday you can set aside your envious and jealous mindset and make friends with real people.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#84 Nov 5, 2012
"Right about the time Shawn Adkins got out of prison. Shawn used to be my friend, so he would know a lot about me" your quote bonehead. hell you even said that you done him wrong on another thread, which to means that you snitched him out and had him sent to prison
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#85 Nov 5, 2012
That Tattooed Dude wrote:
<quoted text>You poor thing. Being so small minded must be tiring. Maybe someday you can set aside your envious and jealous mindset and make friends with real people.
really" you call someone else small minded? did you even graduate? did you even get a GED? we all know you never went to college. so try and insult the intelligence of others, every one else knows the truth about you

United States

#86 Nov 5, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
"Right about the time Shawn Adkins got out of prison. Shawn used to be my friend, so he would know a lot about me" your quote bonehead. hell you even said that you done him wrong on another thread, which to means that you snitched him out and had him sent to prison
still I didn't say anything about anybody being pissed all I said was he used to be my friend. And now not only am I a child molester but I'm a snitch also? Have fun getting people to believe that one. All of this hatred you have build up inside yourself towards me is going to cause you to self emplode.

United States

#87 Nov 5, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
<quoted text>
really" you call someone else small minded? did you even graduate? did you even get a GED? we all know you never went to college. so try and insult the intelligence of others, every one else knows the truth about you
Sounds like you're getting a little bit defensive there comrade. You're right , people do know the truth about me. They don't believe the trash that you try to spread. I don't even care about the s*** you say about me. Your loser ass brought my family into this and for that I hope that one day I find you. You better stay in hiding Turkeyturd, thanksgivings right around the corner.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#88 Nov 5, 2012
implode jacka$$ lmao, or did you mean explode? LMAO do you need help tying your shoes? sounds like you do. whats the deal with the job at roosters, heard you dont work there any more, they catch your sticky fingers in the till?
caught up

Columbus, OH

#89 Nov 5, 2012
That Tattooed Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Well since you think I'm such a punk, you tell me for him. Or are you going to be a keyboard killer?
wtf you talking about dude nobody said anything about whiping your ass i said mabey they wold say it about you but if tommy found out who it was he would destroy them i dont even no you so key board tough guy really
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#90 Nov 5, 2012
i wanna know how fatboy got fired. or quit. most likely was too hard for him, bum never could handle breaking a sweat
nah

United States

#91 Nov 5, 2012
Don't think tommy is all that bad but he sure is stupid! Stupid could be worse though. Hard telling what stupid will do.
get a life turkey dinner

Novi, MI

#93 Nov 6, 2012
*** sorry mike Adkins
local girl

United States

#94 Nov 6, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
implode jacka$$ lmao, or did you mean explode? LMAO do you need help tying your shoes? sounds like you do. whats the deal with the job at roosters, heard you dont work there any more, they catch your sticky fingers in the till?
did you know that cyber stalking is a crime punishable by up to 10 years in state prison? Because thats exactly what you are doing to Mr. Sines. A printout of these post and a trip to your local law enforcement office could be bad news for you . Give it a rest already before it gets legally ugly. And I do know the law, I am a law student at Miami of Ohio.
butt

Columbus, OH

#96 Nov 6, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah blah. print them out and press charges sweetheart. just more hot air from Mykie Whines, must have hurt his little feelings
Turk's never hurt my feelings, but this would be hilarious. I commend your junkie bashing, I really do, but you seem to be an all around hateful person. You seem to pretty much go after anyone, regardless of lifestyle.

Again, I'd like to say that I'm not wishing for your demise, but your identity being know throughout the Interwebs via some weird cyberstalking law would be funny as hell! You have to admit that, Turk.
butt

Columbus, OH

#98 Nov 7, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
if there was such a law in existence then any one who has ever searched out any one would be arrested.
But cyberbullying is a crime, Turk. I'm not saying that that's what you're doing...but it is a real crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 1 hr Not Rickys friend 17,638
Any singles on here?? 2 hr Hatee 21
((( drama queens & drama kings ))) 3 hr Whitey Blackman 2
why is electric out in cville???? 4 hr Squatch is my friend 32
Murder justin blevins and his proud family 5 hr Megan 2
lacey burris (May '15) 8 hr Unsure2 70
Tara and Brandon 12 hr question 1

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance