jozie holland aka jozie giffin how to...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Haha

Elyria, OH

#22 Jul 18, 2013
Jozi is the sh** , and he has a name not black boy ... There not even together one thing people don't know to realize boys and girls can be a best friends . An Mikey does treat her like sh** and fu** everybody and anybody that wants to talk about her or Caleb thanks :)
white

United States

#23 Jul 18, 2013
her best friend wrote:
You guys dnt no shit but what you think is right if you were there n seen what she's been put through n new the real thing you wouldn't be talkin shit. She already told him she dnt want the money she's not on his insurance or any of that. So get your damn facts straight before you go talkin shit. Ur all lames.
if you knew the difference between slut & wife you'd know she's a worthless SLUT
TruthSeeker

Columbus, OH

#24 Jul 18, 2013
OH boy its turning into S1uts defending s1uts...
caseyrose

United States

#25 Jul 18, 2013
My opinion jozi should of Never got married she new what was in stored for her before she said I Do .. She had no clue what she doing to Mikey he's fighting a war while his wife was cheating on him for the second time wow yea their Not together now before he was smart enough to let the bitch go & hoping he changed all his banking shit so she cant spend it on her lover.. Jozi nothing but a low life whore who just gonna live off her mom & mikey money cause she won't get a job .. Sorry mikey but karma is a Bit**
you know me

Findlay, OH

#26 Jul 18, 2013
yes there are 2 sides to every story,but nobody made her get married,she wanted to!And up til a few weeks ago mike thought his marriage was fine!!Now does josie deserve to be happy sure but not with the help of her husbands money,which he earns by serving our country!!So if she was so unhappy and he was so mean why not get a divorce before he left??I will tell you why ..she wants him to pay for her to be a s!ut!!And again her choice she left school and the real reason to that was everyone wanting to kick her as!And no I dont know calbe but he can not be much of a man to let josie spend her husbands money on him!!!now to her so called friends that Im sure mikeys money paid for you guys to run around town on FU!K YOU !! and fyi I am not a giffin!!hope you read this josie cause your ass is had !!!
you know me

Findlay, OH

#27 Jul 18, 2013
Haha wrote:
Jozi is the sh**, and he has a name not black boy ... There not even together one thing people don't know to realize boys and girls can be a best friends . An Mikey does treat her like sh** and fu** everybody and anybody that wants to talk about her or Caleb thanks :)
you so very welcome!!so when did best friends start f!CKING ? How funny we will see how long it is before she comes begging mike to take her broke a!s back!!Lord knows she isnt going ton bet $$$ from him anymore,last I checked if you have proof of your spouse cheating you dont have to pay sh!t!!!so who will have the last laugh.......
you know me

Findlay, OH

#28 Jul 18, 2013
and really she not on the insurance??well shes lying to you cause I seen a statement,and when was the last time she used his card???yea seen that to stop lying josie you nasty little bit!h!!So maybe you should get your facts straight!!Got proof on everything that has been said so stop taking up for that c!nt
you know me

Findlay, OH

#29 Jul 18, 2013
you know me wrote:
<quoted text>you so very welcome!!so when did best friends start f!CKING ? How funny we will see how long it is before she comes begging mike to take her broke a!s back!!Lord knows she isnt going ton bet $$$ from him anymore,last I checked if you have proof of your spouse cheating you dont have to pay sh!t!!!so who will have the last laugh.......
could not have said it any better yeah josie is the sh!t ,a big piece of shit!!If only you so called freinds knew have the stuff she has said about you..like the pill popper she wish would die or calbe sister needing to get her kid taking away..I mean how else would I know about this shi! if it did not come from her cause I dont on the pill head well wont say her name or calbe sister had a kid!think about it I can go on an on about that sh!t she says about ppl hell even her family
bang bang

Findlay, OH

#31 Jul 18, 2013
its all gonna blow up in her face one day. mark my words.
sumday

Findlay, OH

#33 Jul 18, 2013
wow if you so called friends really knew who much of a 2 face that slut she really is you would be ashamed yo call her a friend!! Look at what she has done with her life..she smokes pot and snorts pills all day long.well bitch your $$ train has stoped and Im pretty sure they dont consider being a slut grounds to get ssi!!!shame on you !! I would like to say thank you for posting the pics of you an your boy toy ,this way michael can keep all of his $ for him self!!!
friend

Findlay, OH

#34 Jul 18, 2013
well all I have to say is michael when you get home you will find a real woman not no little girl!! You deserve way better and I know you can do it!!you know once a slut always a slut
aunt toots

United States

#37 Jul 18, 2013
my opinion. all this drama needs to stop only one getting hurt is Mike./it is what it is .. This is what she thrives for..Attention positive on negative doesn't matter ..I'm sure he doesn't need or want his private life out there entertaining a bunch of idiots ...Mike has become a man.He knows how to handle his business... Mike you started this to better your life I personally know a lot of young men that look up to you..as a roll model ..to those of you that don't got respect for this man SHAME ON AMERICA.. & why aren't you over there fighting for your own freedom?? <3 ya butthead
curious

Columbus, OH

#38 Jul 19, 2013
Not sure bout all this but I heard that mikey was mean to her cused her out threw things at her and was always mean to her and spousely that was not even together when she was messing this this dude but what about the times before..and how can she call her self a army wife when her husband is over seas fighting for our country and she is over here being a slut bag? Why hasn't mikey sister whooped her ass yet?
let it be knowen

Findlay, OH

#39 Jul 19, 2013
mikeys not perfect ,but I can tell you he never threw things at her..but yes they were together and wait for the right time im sure his sister will get her.. hell she done chased her threw town !!
FYI

Findlay, OH

#40 Jul 20, 2013
curious wrote:
Okay so for everyone talking shit about this whole cheating thing!! Jozi and mikey are not together and haven't been. So just bc he is in the military means she can't be happy with her life. Maybe everyone should know the whole story before they judge!! Getting married at 17 is hard. You can't make someone stay in a relationship bc others wanna judge and talk shit.
Did You ever Think they are not together Because He is over there Fighting For Our Country and She is HERE Doing ONLY GOD KNOWS WHO OR WHAT (Guess she just wanted some peter,pills and to smoke some weed)
youlose

Toledo, OH

#42 Jul 22, 2013
They are called deployment widows, happens all the time, happened to me and alot of the married guys in my platoon. I have seen some horrible things overseas but nothing is more horrible then to come and to have to go through the mess your woman created for you on the homefront. I hope this all just gossip for this young warrior.
ole timer

Columbus, OH

#44 Jul 22, 2013
God bless you Mikey Giffin thank you for fighting for our freedom!!!!!!!!!!
The Joker

Circleville, OH

#45 Jul 22, 2013
Thanks for serving Mike. Sorry if any of this is true. You deserve better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation 1 min Sharlene45 11,820
beware of cody jane smith shes a snitch 5 min Relen Hoper 3
Rural King 7 min Motion 3
Jamie and Steve Sturgill have been selling thei... 19 min Neighbor 3
Rick Blankenship 48 min Stgu 1
Larry Adkins 1 hr Bailey 2
Wow just wow 1 hr Just wow 1
PARS employee makes news 1 hr Dylan S 17

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web