jozie holland aka jozie giffin how to...

jozie holland aka jozie giffin how to treat a man fighting for our country!!!!!!

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
let it be knowen

Findlay, OH

#1 Jul 17, 2013
wow this blows my mind this chick is married to a man fighting for our country and has the balls to place pics of her with a black man making out and sayen how much she loves him...makes me sick,she doesnt love her husband at all,she only wants his money and insurance
wtf

Findlay, OH

#2 Jul 17, 2013
what??is this for real?how sick ,so her husband is solider fighting in the war across seas?
let it be knowen

Findlay, OH

#3 Jul 17, 2013
yeah thats right,how sick is that!!!I would be glued 2 my phone or computer just waiting on the chance to talk to my man...not putting pics of me cheating on him out there for everyone to see!!But guess thats me I am not nasty like her...GOD BLESS ALL THE TROOPS WHO FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY !!!shame on you jozie you heartless c!nt

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Jul 17, 2013
she loves his money and when hes around to kiss her but when he is gone that black boy comes and takes care of here. Wait till she get prago right when he comes home he thinks it is hears and it comes out black But he is a dumb ass and would take care of her and his haft black kid from a white girl. he needs to get smart and move one!
wtf

Findlay, OH

#5 Jul 17, 2013
well my heart really goes out to the s!uts husband maybe when he returns he will find a nice woman.. not a little girl who just wants to play house.. there are good woman out there ..good luck
right on

Findlay, OH

#6 Jul 17, 2013
I hope 1 day he will realize how trasy his wife is ..and if she is posting pics of her and sum1 else ,thats grounds for divorce and he wont have to pay that b!tch anything...she is nasty and shame on her,she will get what she deserves!!!
shadow

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2013
god has his ways of I know the nasty ass little trash ..adultery is grounds for divorce ..00000 $s is what the trash will receive ..JUST EXACTLY WHAT SHE DESERVES ..What a low life while her husband is deployed she's out screwing anything with a penis..if a war ever broke out here she'd be the first person I'd throw to the enemy ..I HOPE YOU READ THIS YOU LITTLE TRASHY WHORE ..God has his own ways of dealing with TRASH like you..
meme

Findlay, OH

#8 Jul 17, 2013
I would like 2 meet this young lady and tell her somethings.How would she feel if her husband was to take his life or would kill someone else because he is not thinking ? Does he know what she is doing??I sure hope not because its hard enough to be stationed over there in a war zone where your friends and fell soldiers are dying ever day. I can not believe this.. it really makes me sick
white

United States

#9 Jul 17, 2013
what a ?unt you ain't no American jozi you the enemy

icu

Kemerovo, Russia

#10 Jul 17, 2013
I heard she is was doing Chad Grabill also is that true.
nutty

Findlay, OH

#11 Jul 17, 2013
this nasty a!! chick does sleep with any and everything!!heard she had a bad case of crabs!!! can we say NASTY
nutty

Findlay, OH

#12 Jul 17, 2013
yep it more than likely is true...like i said she get around!!!!!!!!!!
know it all

United States

#13 Jul 17, 2013
Poor Mikey.... She is a nasty s!ut. She'll get what she deserves.
mikey

UAE

#14 Jul 18, 2013
send me the pics [email protected]
i know

United States

#15 Jul 18, 2013
His name is Caleb alexander
dumb drama

Miami, FL

#16 Jul 18, 2013
Wow this is 5ucking retarded and ppl should probably mind there own [email protected] business and Stop posting stuff about someone you don't know just because you've heard something about her and wanna sound Kool this is such bu!!sh!t
let me tell ya

Findlay, OH

#17 Jul 18, 2013
dumb drama wrote:
Wow this is 5ucking retarded and ppl should probably mind there own [email protected] business and Stop posting stuff about someone you don't know just because you've heard something about her and wanna sound Kool this is such bu!!sh!t
well for starters we are not retarded ppl just sick of the cheating b!tch running around town with her little boy toy while her husband is stationed over seas!!!This little b!tch better hope she leaves town with her boy toy before she gets the s!it beat out of her!!And how is it bull sh!t when the stupid bit!h is putting pics up for ppl to see?I mean really is she that dumb?
let me tell ya

Findlay, OH

#18 Jul 18, 2013
and one more thing I know the stupid little b!tch......
Friend

Columbus, OH

#19 Jul 18, 2013
okay drama stating b****es. Mikey and Jozi are not together for a reason. Treating her like crap. So please walk in her shoes for a dang day. See all the hurt she goes through. It's not easy being 15, loving someone. Getting married at 17, and moving away from all our family and senior year of high school to go to Oklahoma, to try to make the marriage work. WOW, then the crap was still the same. I don't blame her for not being with him. He's a freaking prick! I've seen, first hand. So this so called cheating crap is a joke! The Giffin's just think they're the best, and think their s*** don't stink. So before you start pointing fingers, and calling her all those names! Look in the freaking mirror. Because half the Giffin's have worse flaws!!
curious

Portage, MI

#21 Jul 18, 2013
Okay so for everyone talking shit about this whole cheating thing!! Jozi and mikey are not together and haven't been. So just bc he is in the military means she can't be happy with her life. Maybe everyone should know the whole story before they judge!! Getting married at 17 is hard. You can't make someone stay in a relationship bc others wanna judge and talk shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keeps getting Deleted 34 min Chuck 5
S Washington St what's going on 1 hr Yardsale 8
Relocation 2 hr Maverick 808 11,976
Freddie Greeno 3 hr Just me 6
Child endangerment via Circlevillr bus driver 3 hr Man Around Town 17
Kathy Mills-Giffin 4 hr hillbilly country 36
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 4 hr Gee 9 2,093

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance