Babysitter needed

Bergholz, OH

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Looking for 1. Ill pay n anything

Findlay, OH

#2 Jun 15, 2013
Babysitter wrote:
Looking for 1. Ill pay n anything
wandering if u have found a babysitter if not how many kids and how old are they?

Logan, OH

#3 Jun 15, 2013
What days and times do you need a sitter? Are you paying from your pocket or is the state paying?

Careful of a topix sitter. The could be child abusers, junkies, or child molesters. Please, for the sake of your children, get references and check with the neighbors, too.

Findlay, OH

#4 Jun 15, 2013
I definitely agree with the last posr which I'm sure u will but check out whoever u do plan to leave your children with!!

Wilmington, OH

#5 Jun 15, 2013
do u want one that likes going to the tanning salon alot? if they got a good tan thanks one way to check em lol. leave kids in care alot?

Wilmington, OH

#6 Jun 15, 2013
woops correction on spelling before they grade it "thats instead of thanks" & "car alot"

Logan, OH

#7 Jun 15, 2013
it a lot since you want to correct your spelling

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 15, 2013
Do they spit or swallow?

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 16, 2013
Hello I'm a babysitter and i have two kids of my own i don't do drugs i don't go tanning either i don't drink and i live in town when i babysit i do more than just that i clean when needed and everything else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kristen kelly young 1 hr that1guy 1
Kasey Davis 2 hr Jacob S 1
Regina Crosby 6 hr rowdy01 7
Heather Parker Daniels warning !!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 hr John 2
Tina (May '13) 9 hr BOBCAT73 20
Devonna 10 hr Whooo 2
Protest to get Heather Parker Daniels gone from... 12 hr Former employee 5

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance