ohio heights herion dealers and junkys

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2011
There are a group of gigger's in there calls their self the boys, selling herion...they r low life dope dealers that need shot of put in prison..get out of our town heroin dealers..they stay at Cheri liest house and Ohio heights r filled with dealers .the second building on the right ..r drug dealers and users..losers..go die somewhere.do this town a favor go stick a needle in ur arm and od..plz!!!
Angie

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 22, 2011
For one thing u should never wish someone dead I will pray for u for even saying something like that. And another thing get ur facts right THE BOYS don't stay at my sisters Cheri leist house they were staying in apt.3 the first building. And u should be praying for all of them cuz they r all fighting this battle the junkies don't want to be junkies but the dealers r wanting to be dealers so pray god helps them all not kill them. As for me I will be PRAYING EVERY DAY FOR ALL OF THEM. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL.
Thank u, Angie Leist
Renee

Columbus, OH

#5 Sep 22, 2011
I live in ohio heights and yes we have problems but the problems r all the nosey ass people that don't know how to keep there nose in there own business and start a bunch of false allocations for all the world to see on the internet. What lames get a life. And to the Baddest why don't u have he balls to post ur name oh I forgot cuz ur the lame. Can only say stuff over the net and instead of our face. Keep hatein cuz it keeps us motivated.
Much love from all the junkies / drug dealers in ohio heights LOL
Missy Scott

Little River, SC

#6 Sep 22, 2011
Mican wrote:
I Live in it and how is this for a list of junkies and dealers ; Heaven Davis and Travis Tate:Whitney Garrett and Bruce Dobbins: Terri Davis: Cheri Leist:Renee Rittenhouse: Lita Gettman:
That's Lolita Getman ;)
ashamed

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Sep 22, 2011
I swear, to admit to living in ohio heights, brings total shame. When some one asks where you live and you say o.h. automatically you get accused of using or dealing. its because of the shameless, immature, ignorant, careless ones that the innocent get looked at like dogs. believe it or not, not EVERY person in ohio heights or lincoln heights uses or deals. the people who should be ashamed are out there bragging about it while those of us that WORK and live HONEST lives are the ones ashamed, something is not right with that picture. i do not wish anyone to die nor will i name names, but i do wish some hard PRISON time would come to them and hope that then they will learn because absolutely nothing else has taught any of them anything. they lose family, friends, respect, dignity, kids, money, assistance and still they do not care. they are so proud to admit the selling and using on an internet page but do you ever hear about their childrens accomplishments or what good theyve done for someone? Nope
Lolita

Garden City, MI

#8 Sep 23, 2011
Being an addict is a choice. Its not a disease. The only chance of any kind of rehabilitation is for them to go to jail.
Travis

Garden City, MI

#9 Sep 23, 2011
Renee, do you have some 30 s you can front me until I get paid.
abc

Columbus, OH

#10 Sep 23, 2011
Whoever is acting like Travis..... who just posted he is at work;) Heaven Davis is the TRUE addict, by looking at her 80 pound self I think you can tell. Travis works 6am- til night Mon-Fri. So quit trying to post things as if it is him. He is trying to get away from her, and will be soon! THANK GOD=))))))
boomboppa

Columbus, OH

#11 Sep 23, 2011
isnt their a woman named mican that lives in ohio heights or lincoln heights? but the funny thing i see about this whole post is the date the first post was posted witch was sep. 5 "the boyz" wasnt even there any more and had all ready moved on to a different area lmao so who ever it is dont do research before posting right shauna oops i mean baddest? i myself dont mess with the crap got kids that mean more to me then that shit and thats why i do my research to keep them safe!
anonymous

Demotte, IN

#12 Sep 23, 2011
Wow. Doesnt everyone already know everyones business? So why post it on the internet? Junky, dealer, non user, who really cares? Everyone has issues to deal with. So should we post about whos pms ing and whos anorexic or obese? How about who has bad kids and who has good kids? As far as heavens 80 pound self as posted earlier, isnt travis and the kids skinny? So, the kids and anybody who isnt over weight are addicts? I know some over weight addicts, so cant use the weight thing. Why dont we all grow up and stop name dropping on the internet.
hah

Circleville, OH

#13 Sep 23, 2011
obviously the druggies that do live here have no concern for their own children and by readin wat i have read here it is a shame....the nosey people as you say are the ones who worry about their children being in this environment obviously you are not one that worry about your own child who you send out the door for other children to watch it's not people being nosey it's you not trying to hide your business when it is being done in broad daylight .... FYI the apartments are being watched just ask Gray himself he has all the names and info just takes months to do something about it....and Rennee u have room to talk when you have dealers rollin up that u owe money to and come to your door with threats ...wat happens when there is an innocent child outside when it goes down???? i hope you all get caught and go to prison where you belong the money you spend on drugs could be used for your child .... you sell to minors so wat if you kill someones child then what???? LOWLIFE
hah

Circleville, OH

#14 Sep 23, 2011
and it becomes out business when it affects where our children live and sleep this place was great to live in till the people from the list up top moved in i think background test and drug tests should be required.... And I think calls the the Housing Authority are in order surly they should be able to do something .... if you druggies had to pay full rent you would be screwed no more drugs
no one

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Sep 23, 2011
Agreed @hah
Cherie

Garden City, MI

#16 Sep 23, 2011
If anyone needs a BJ come on over or meet me at the Pilot Truck Stop.
Eve

Circleville, OH

#17 Sep 23, 2011
Travis wrote:
Renee, do you have some 30 s you can front me until I
et paid.
Heaven, u need to get on ur own page and talk shit, not under my son's name when he is working and taking care of u and ur 3 kids. While ur running all around Ohio Heights looking for shit.....And u act like ur such a good Mama.........lol (mama) kids 7,9, and 14 still callin u mama. Teach them to say mom or mommy, mother.......But Kenleight dont even say mama ne more, and shes not even 2. she says mom and mommy...
Tits

Medina, OH

#18 Sep 23, 2011
To all of those that have all the negative remarks on here if ur so concerned about it why don't u be about it, and try to help them they don't wake up everyday wanting to be the way they r. Look at me it took me dying and it still didn't change me I had to be ready and I DID IT SO THERE IS HOPE FOR ALL OF THEM. God has a plan for all of us that r still here. Why don't u try to quit smoking or whatever ur addiction may be and then come at us with how easy that was then we will believe that its that easy just to get off dope. But be real cuz even u BADDEST aka shauna oops my bad someone done busted u out danm I love this big town. And I love all the anonymous people that can't be real enough to mark ur name ha kills me if u want to to try to be real keep it real and say ur name. And thanks for making us famous an a topic.
Urs truely the one and only TITS
Angie

Medina, OH

#19 Sep 23, 2011
For one thing why don't u spell cheris name right. Its in my message above with the correct spelling. It kills me how immature some adults can be act younger then my children. Worry about ur own life. CHERI DID NOT POST THIS MESSAGE ABOVE SOME CHILD DID I PRAY FOR U ALL TO GET A LIFE.
anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Sep 23, 2011
1. Its spelled cheri, if you are going to pretend to be somebody, spell their name correctly. 2. Even though nobody likes her and wishes she would go away, GROW UP. 3. this stuff is so immature. my school aged children, whome if you have any know how mouthy they can be, dont even go online pretending to be somebody else.
Eve

Circleville, OH

#22 Sep 23, 2011
Travis wrote:
Renee, do you have some 30 s you can front me until I get paid.
Renee, I'm sure u know this comment isn't from Travis. You know he is working his ass off for her and HER kids. I'm sure she is serious about wanting a 30 fronted to her. For all that doesnt post their names can talk shit HEAVEN.
hah

Circleville, OH

#23 Sep 23, 2011
noone wants to help a doper they can only help themselves and u are one to preach your still doin the shit .... how about they do their dealings where there aint kids livin the kids are innocent .... get a life and sell and do the drugs somwhere else noone can help them but themselves really how do you help an addict i feel sorry for none of them if their kids aren't motivation enough then i don't know what would be shows how much they care about how their kids grow up u almost died??? you should have died!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 19 min matthau in drag 23,302
Angie Bigerton 1 hr Holly 3
What is a Trump supporter 5 hr UTrashy 23
Scotty's Auto price gouging customers! 5 hr Jake G 10
Where 5 hr Tellem 10
What is a liberal? 8 hr UTrashy 50
Larry Pennington 9 hr jim logan 4

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance