First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dont know much

Ashville, OH

#84 Jun 11, 2013
Concerned resident wrote:
When are they going to charge these people with murder?
lol! If you are holdong your breath waiting on charges against nikki you could be in trouble. will not be charged mark my words
roundtowner

United States

#85 Jun 11, 2013
Concerned resident wrote:
When are they going to charge these people with murder?
why should they charge everyone when only two of them touched brittney
True

Pleasantville, OH

#86 Jun 11, 2013
Money talks and bulls--t walks.and your all bull--t
Circlevillr Mom

Bellefontaine, OH

#87 Jun 11, 2013
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Noone gets paid for organ donation. And the family is responsible for the hospital bills until she is pronounced brain dead.
I didnt say the family gets paid I said the hospital does for the donations of the organs
Circleville Mom

Bellefontaine, OH

#88 Jun 11, 2013
And yes the hospital bills do get paid because when my husband died a few yrs back I donated his organs and they paid all medical bills
whereitbegan

Chillicothe, OH

#89 Jun 11, 2013
Dont know much wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! If you are holdong your breath waiting on charges against nikki you could be in trouble. will not be charged mark my words
Nikkis MOMMY will make sure her little girl wont do a day.Pat ownes the CPD and has money to buy the little girl out of some more troulbe.Pat should be the one who go's to prison!! For all the people who live in Circleville and who have had to put up with all her kids acting like Drug dealers and Thugs.
Clay

United States

#90 Jun 11, 2013
Dont know much wrote:
<quoted text>
we will see won't we we will her life so miserable
Above you

Ashville, OH

#91 Jun 12, 2013
Jamie wrote:
<quoted text>she was there n it wouldn't help u idiot cause we already lost her lying ther she was already brain dead dah. Cause it wasn't emily to start the fight it was her daughter then Nikki so they get what the deserve
Please learn how to spell ad use proper punctuation before posting. They had no way of knowing she was brain dead right after the fight because clearly no one involved on either side was smart enough to be a doctor. The girl didn't deserve to be murdered, and that is exactly what happened...she was MURDERED. Stupid, uneducated, drug heads. They are a waste of skin, air, and government funding.
Angie

Medina, OH

#92 Jun 13, 2013
She was standing in front up of Main St Pub and old Mary's like nothing happen.. she lives upstairs. She thinks she so innocent God will make her judgement day soon!!! I'm surprise she still in town...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation 1 hr Maverick 808 2,782
Johnny Blevins 1 hr X sticks 10
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 4 hr _Zoey_ 1,583
Lavinia and Bennie 5 hr Baby Hughys bike... 1
Looking for Sean Edstrom 6 hr Molon labe 5
Eby 7 hr keeponsucking 23
Joshua Cross 7 hr keeponsucking 4

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance