Findlay, OH

#2 May 31, 2013
Stacey wrote:
Who thinks she is gonna get for murder?
its hard to murder someone with 3 bi@#es on top of you
Uncle Cracker

Columbus, OH

#3 May 31, 2013
Who cares. It's really no different than gang members killing each other in Los Angeles or Chicago. As long as they keep killing their own kind, no one really gives a damn. Population control.
justin

Sardinia, OH

#4 May 31, 2013
if emily harvey didnt send the girl down there to firht there wouldnt be a murder she should be charge to she was just invovle as the rest of them nastya$$ white trashy wh@re
Pissed

Columbus, OH

#5 May 31, 2013
justin wrote:
if emily harvey didnt send the girl down there to firht there wouldnt be a murder she should be charge to she was just invovle as the rest of them nastya$$ white trashy wh@re
. R u any better does it make u feel good by running ur mouth stfu get over I let the girl rip
full of

Circleville, OH

#6 May 31, 2013
Per the witness statements.... there were NO girls on her.. nice try though. Emily did not sent anyone down there, this will also be proven. Funny that no-one has mentioned that Keely actually went to Emily's and ran her mouth about how her mommy was going to whip Emily for reporting her boyfriend for trying to rob the neighbor! Maybe she should of kept her lil ass home and Angel would not if went to confront her. Anyone who touched Britt should get manslaughter.... they continued to hit/ kick her while she was already out... monsters.
roundtowner

United States

#7 May 31, 2013
Did you read all the witness statements to know what they put on them.
Jamie

United States

#8 May 31, 2013
mark wrote:
<quoted text>its hard to murder someone with 3 bi@#es on top of you
wow u believe that story u are about as dum as she is it only took one to beat her a** and that was Brittany there was no girls on her but britt n there's a lot of statements proven that she was getten her butt kicked by britt n that's when Brandon saw his mommy n law getten her butt beat by britt so he desides to jump n and kick the girl n the head n n she fell over n Nikki still was hitten on her so n my eyes thier both murders
Hometown

The Plains, OH

#9 May 31, 2013
I would like a threesome with Nikki and Emily they are both tablegrade.
Hometown

The Plains, OH

#10 May 31, 2013
I would like to have a threesome with Nikki and Emily they are both tablegrade.
Shay

Columbus, OH

#11 May 31, 2013
Emilys facebook says good news is coming soon...
just in

Sardinia, OH

#12 May 31, 2013
BREAKING: Brittany Jeffers' death has been confirmed as a homicide. According to the Franklin County Coroner's Office, her official cause of death is a "subarachnoid hemorrhage due to a ruptured cerebral artery." We will have a full story on the autopsy and toxicology reports later today.
full of

Circleville, OH

#13 May 31, 2013
Yes I have read every single one of them:)
flyonthewall

United States

#14 May 31, 2013
That's what I'd like to be when they get those indictments handed to them and re-arrested. They ain't gonna be so tough then , guarantee that one.
broomstick

Mansfield, OH

#15 May 31, 2013
Is what she will get in Lucasville. She won't last and they will break her down like legos.
ilikevagbush

Circleville, OH

#16 May 31, 2013
Nicole will not get the murder charges! She didn't kill that girl, Brandon did!!! Actually,Brandon will probably get manslaughter charges! It's all about intent!
Concerned resident

Pamplico, SC

#17 May 31, 2013
ilikevagbush wrote:
Nicole will not get the murder charges! She didn't kill that girl, Brandon did!!! Actually,Brandon will probably get manslaughter charges! It's all about intent!
they both need to go away for life!
U Name It I Know It

Circleville, OH

#18 May 31, 2013
Witch ones did heroin. That was involved. Names pls
justin

Sardinia, OH

#19 May 31, 2013
emily should get the same for watching her get beat
full of

Circleville, OH

#20 May 31, 2013
She didn't watch her get beat shit for brains! She couldn't of considering the entire south end was blocking/ watching the fight, not doing a Damn thing about ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Repass pregnant again 2 hr truth 1
jonnie timmons 2 hr Ugh 2
kendra queen 3 hr judy 18
nikiya fout 3 hr sadsad 2
Buffalo Wild Wings 6 hr WTF 1
who is hot chocolate ...anybody know? 6 hr TheRealHotChocolate 41
Any horny men? 6 hr employees 52
More from around the web

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE