First Prev
of 2
Next Last
corn turd

Georgetown, OH

#1 Jul 11, 2013
I seen that little monkey twice today on his little bike handing off either pills or heroin to some little skanky skinny long redhead girl. This punk needs locked up. Where is the cpd when they need to be out and about
nunya

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jul 11, 2013
What would be better if everyone would just mind their own business. This website is a bunch of bs, and only about half of what is said is the actual truth.
corn turd

Georgetown, OH

#3 Jul 11, 2013
Ok so that means i was dreaming when i seen with my own two eyes him on his little bike handing off something then hauling ass back across the street and lookin around to make shure no one seen what he was doing?? Why should i mind my own business for? U afraid he will get busted and you wont be able to get your fix from him?
The Marshall

United States

#4 Jul 12, 2013
what is being said is true about joe, all day everyday you can see him riding around dealing, mainly over by dollar general by Kroger and by little ceasers
nunya

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jul 12, 2013
for your information, I am NOT a user or addict. I am just tired of everyone putting their noses where they do not belong. It is that simple.
All Knowing

Athens, OH

#6 Jul 12, 2013
nunya wrote:
What would be better if everyone would just mind their own business. This website is a bunch of bs, and only about half of what is said is the actual truth.
Ummm it is totally true his p.o. needs to drug test him he keeps his drug utencils outside where kids can grab them if they are playing outside and he is pushing Heroin and Crack
yeppers

Detroit, MI

#7 Jul 12, 2013
I saw him dealing on Main St about a block from the liquor store. He took off on his bicycle so quickly as soon as the exchange was made I about hit him. He took off down the alley going towards Watt St. Wish I would've hit the gas instead of the brake!
Sup

Monaca, PA

#8 Jul 12, 2013
TRASH!!!
corn turd

Georgetown, OH

#9 Jul 12, 2013
Absolutely he is pure trash. We should be able to go to walmart and buy a tag just like we do for deer and be ableto exterminate these retards and bring circleville back to the way it was back in the day where we could sleep with our doors unlocked and windows open and where every one knows each other and all get along
really

United States

#10 Jul 13, 2013
so everyone knows he his a junkie...poor kids veen doing drugs since he was like 14.......NO NEED TO CALL HIM A MONKEY
Sup

Lake Odessa, MI

#11 Jul 13, 2013
really wrote:
so everyone knows he his a junkie...poor kids veen doing drugs since he was like 14.......NO NEED TO CALL HIM A MONKEY
it is what it is
Simplejack

Ashland, OH

#13 Jul 13, 2013
I seen him on the south end flying onto town st too bad I had my wife and kid with me or he would of got hit lmao
baby mom

Richfield, OH

#14 Jul 14, 2013
Addiction is a crazy thing. Sometimes it takes over and makes u do things u wouldn't normally do.. it doesn't make it right.. but its reality. Joseph And I have a very love, hate relationship.. but he has a big heart and I can only pray that we will both one day get it right. I've seen u at ure best joey and even tho I'm also battling thru my own struggles, know I pray for u and hold faith for u.. be careful out there
yeppers

United States

#15 Jul 16, 2013
Busted!!!!! Trafficking in heroin!!! Bet while he is in PCJ his buddy Richard Davis takes over dope pushing where Joe left off.
Alex Cross

Troy, MI

#16 Jul 16, 2013
We got him! Topix gets all the credit.
yeppers

United States

#17 Jul 16, 2013
Alex Cross wrote:
CPD gets all the credit. They read, listened and watched him. THEY got him with the HELP of our tips.
Sup

Southview, PA

#18 Jul 16, 2013
He does look like a monkey lmfao!!!
Alex Cross

Circleville, OH

#19 Jul 16, 2013
Alex Cross wrote:
But they never would have noticed him riding up and down the same street, selling dope if we wouldn't have put his name on here
Watt St

Circleville, OH

#20 Jul 17, 2013
They watch Watt St. for speeding constantly. While setting there watch the bicycle traffic. They are either selling drugs or pretending they are homeless. You pick.
Kris

Circleville, OH

#21 Jul 18, 2013
Joe out already? Way to go topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tommy jenkinks (Oct '12) 56 min roxy1324 82
Berger hospital 2 hr life changing event 43
mikayla tracy (Aug '12) 2 hr roxy1324 17
Circleville prostitution and drugs 2 hr roxy1324 56
Keep one, Drop one, Stack three (Jan '14) 3 hr 40ish 413
murder on canal rd (Jul '12) 3 hr Lemon 148
Seeking info - State Trooper - Circleville Ohio 4 hr yep 2
Meth lab 4 hr Knowallaboutjosh 5
Circleville Dating
Find my Match