circleville police dept.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mrs

Grand Blanc, MI

#1 Aug 3, 2012
I think they are racist. because if you have prolbem and you go.to them they not want to do anything I thi.k they are scared. I think.we need more police offer that can do.there job so.you domt have to.do ot for.them.
Maybe

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2012
mrs wrote:
I think they are racist. because if you have prolbem and you go.to them they not want to do anything I thi.k they are scared. I think.we need more police offer that can do.there job so.you domt have to.do ot for.them.
Well a African American male cop of CPD pulled over my then 81 yr old aunt for speeding. She didn't have her registration with her so he replied "well your cars is probably stolen then isn't it" she went to court he denied those words & she was found not guilty. So yea I think he could be a racist!

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 3, 2012
mrs wrote:
I think. we should.start edukating the.blacks. more cuz them can.t leurn to good.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#4 Aug 3, 2012
4 Whom the Bell Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>I think. we should.start edukating the.blacks. more cuz them can.t leurn to good.
you owe me a new keyboard i just shot pepsi out of my nose all over this one!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Aug 4, 2012
<quoted text>I think. we should.start edukating the.blacks. more cuz them can.t leurn to good.
this comment has made my day :)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 4, 2012
mrs wrote:
who u kiddin? we all kno darkies dont like 2 work
parent in Circleville

Columbus, OH

#7 Aug 4, 2012
Expected to see something about CPD, but no instead more dumb stuff. Is there an actual Circleville forum that has facts and people of intelligence??? Oh wait, I am asking the wrong group.

“We do not forget.”

Location hidden

#8 Aug 4, 2012
parent in Circleville wrote:
Expected to see something about CPD, but no instead more dumb stuff. Is there an actual Circleville forum that has facts and people of intelligence??? Oh wait, I am asking the wrong group.
Should I call 911 to have that stick removed from your arse?
Grammar police

Columbus, OH

#9 Aug 4, 2012
mrs wrote:
How high are you? There are so many errors in this small post. Mainly police need to do THEIR jobs . "there" is a location, used when speaking of a direction. God help you uneducated twits
Jamie from TX

United States

#10 Aug 5, 2012
Looks like someone else needs an education.
"I think we should start EDUCATING the blacks more because they can't LEARN as well.

“We do not forget.”

Location hidden

#11 Aug 5, 2012
Jamie from TX wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like someone else needs an education.
"I think we should start EDUCATING the blacks more because they can't LEARN as well.
Thanks grammar police. I'm not even going to bother explaining my previous comment, as it would probably fly right over your head too.
Matt Roloff

Columbus, OH

#12 Aug 5, 2012
<quoted text>Thanks grammar police. I'm not even going to bother explaining my previous comment, as it would probably fly right over your head too.
I know it flew over my head, maybe because I'm a little person in a BIG World!! CPD won't hire me for that very reason!!!!!

“Displaced Denizen”

Since: Aug 12

Powell Ohio

#13 Aug 5, 2012
Matt Roloff wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it flew over my head, maybe because I'm a little person in a BIG World!! CPD won't hire me for that very reason!!!!!
Damn, Matt where have you been? We all thought Amy shot you out of that pumpkin slinger!
Grammar police

Columbus, OH

#14 Aug 5, 2012
mrs wrote:
This is the post I was referring to.
1 - spelled problem - prolbem
2 random periods instead of spacing
3 " go to them they not want to do anything" school house rock: conjunction junction, how's that function. Hooking up words and phrases and clauses.
4. "Need more police to do there job" when referring to people "their", places =" there"
5 dom't

I actually understood your attempt at humor, mr troll sir.
Big Doll House

Circleville, OH

#15 Aug 5, 2012
All you Grammer Over or Under Educated Idiots, need to Teach Spelling and Lessons somewhere Else not on Topix.You are Boring Fools. I am da Po.leece....this is cpd forum
Matt Roloff

Columbus, OH

#16 Aug 5, 2012
former_roundtowner wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, Matt where have you been? We all thought Amy shot you out of that pumpkin slinger!
I was out making special appearances as the mini Richard Gere. Amy got herself a little side job dancing at the soon to be re-opened Fox Run in S. Bloomfield. She might be a little person, but she's gonna be making BIG money.
Grammar police

Columbus, OH

#17 Aug 5, 2012
I am the police, the grammar police, fool.
This doesn't seem to have been started by or commented thereafter by officers Furthermore, you are the one completely boring with your racism. C'mon already
Jamie from TX

United States

#18 Aug 5, 2012
<quoted text>Thanks grammar police. I'm not even going to bother explaining my previous comment, as it would probably fly right over your head too.
Fly over my head? I think not.

“We do not forget.”

Location hidden

#19 Aug 5, 2012
Jamie from TX wrote:
<quoted text>
Fly over my head? I think not.
*still flying*

“We do not forget.”

Location hidden

#20 Aug 5, 2012
Grammar police wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the post I was referring to.
1 - spelled problem - prolbem
2 random periods instead of spacing
3 " go to them they not want to do anything" school house rock: conjunction junction, how's that function. Hooking up words and phrases and clauses.
4. "Need more police to do there job" when referring to people "their", places =" there"
5 dom't
I actually understood your attempt at humor, mr troll sir.
LOL not you dude, I was referring to miss Jamie from Texass. You and I are good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corey Loar ?? 1 hr Corey mf Loar 5
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 3 hr bored420 1,078
Unfair Welfare case workers in Circleville and ... (May '14) 3 hr Motion 31
Circleville police report 6 hr Maverick 808 14
I heard Andy Dresbach OD and past away last nig... 8 hr Sincere 11
235 logan street 10 hr Uptight 8
Will carrel innocent 11 hr steve 36

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance