Roger Fox jr. dies
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#24 Jun 25, 2013
nikki wrote:
I am sorry to hear about lil rogee... u will get to see his face again someday.... may God rest his soul.... forget about all these haters on here they have no one that cares or loves them.... rogee was a good kid!!!
You must be talking about a different roger fox jr. Good kid ha. So going to jail all the time is a good kid. Taking stuff that ain't yours, doing pills, getting high, Shooting up is a good kid. Dont act like he is a good kid. If you are a loser in life it don't change because you die.

look up the court record

Concerning: Fox, Roger A Jr
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 01/10/2011
Arr. Agency: SHF Case #: 1100036A
Docket Entry: Click
Charge: BURGLARY
Case Type: Criminal

D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 01/10/2011
Arr. Agency: SHF Case #: 1100036B
Charge: THEFT

D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 08/09/2011
Arr. Agency: SHF Case #: 1100980
Charge: ATT VANDALISM

NOW that just for circleville! just in our town that he did not even live in. I can't look up laurelville ohio but i am sure there is more. Once again how is that a good kid????? Is a good kid a BURGLARY THEFT AND VANDAL ?????
The Thruth

United States

#25 Jun 25, 2013
Roger Allen Fox Jr. was a good man no matter what you little bastards say, I should know. You guys have no heart I mean for god sake the poor guy is dead give it a rest, leave him alone he's been through enough and so has the family. You shouldn't harp on him anymore. For everyone whose talked shit about him and everything you all should be ashamed cuz none of you knew the real jr. the only ones who knew the real him was the ones who loved him and who was loved by him. You guys call him a monster and everything but the truth is that he was a very good man, you guys just never gave him a chance. R.I.P Jr. I love you and I will miss you so much. Can't wait to be able to meet again.
Lizzi

Logan, OH

#27 Jun 27, 2013
I'd say according to his court record....just for Pickaway county...he was given several chances. Wonder if someone stole from you if you would think they were a good person??

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#28 Jun 28, 2013
Lizzi wrote:
I'd say according to his court record....just for Pickaway county...he was given several chances. Wonder if someone stole from you if you would think they were a good person??
Just what i was trying to say just because some one dies does not make them a good person. I hope if there is a after life he is paying for all the crap he did in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica mills new baby? 22 min I KNOW FIRST HAND 20
AC what is wring with you? 35 min UTrashy 229
Is George and Wissy still together? 36 min Info 2
who really is the father of amber davis baby 1 hr youmakemesickbully 11
Probation tonight? 3 hr Biggie Smalls 14
Drug deals 3 hr Yeahh rigght 4
Who sells crack in circleville 4 hr Whitehorse 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages