Roger Fox jr. dies
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jun 22, 2013
Is this the same Roger Fox Jr. that went to Pickaway Elementary School. So sad.
serious

Brook Park, OH

#2 Jun 22, 2013
After all the trash on here talked so much sh it about him he just could not take it anymore. I wish he would have picked up a gun and found some of the little bit tches on here that talk crappie about everyone first and wish he would have been stronger as well and shook it all off but the cyber bullies on here claimed another life. Worthless ducks
bones

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2013
have respect for the boy and the mother and father well for the hole family jr was someones son brother uncle and friend ..................so serious if this is denise i hope u cant sleep at night i hope u cant take a breath with out seeing jr in his last moments on earth i almost feel sorry for you when the family gets there hand on you u wont have the chance to run
teresa fox- stump

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2013
well jr was my brother and dont even talk about him anymore....yeah my brother has done some fucked up stuff in life like we all have and he took his life its true but dont talk about him anymore...and if it is denise im waiting for u bitch come see me please.... cause when im done ull be begging for Mercy... i hope that u feel so low...that u cant stand to live anymore u are worse then scum.......may my brother rest in peace u are very loved and will be missed...love u bubby and youll b missed...... thanks melissa for sticking up for our family

“Don't mind the waste”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 22, 2013
serious wrote:
After all the trash on here talked so much sh it about him he just could not take it anymore. I wish he would have picked up a gun and found some of the little bit tches on here that talk crappie about everyone first and wish he would have been stronger as well and shook it all off but the cyber bullies on here claimed another life. Worthless ducks
How did he do it?
karma full circle

Mount Vernon, OH

#6 Jun 22, 2013
One less tard in in town. Hopefully more can follow suit. Die Dead Died!!!
Billie

Mount Cory, OH

#7 Jun 22, 2013
R.I.P.
aint got time for dat

Mount Vernon, OH

#8 Jun 22, 2013
You can't show respect for someone when they do not respect themselves. People who commit suicide go to hell so they will not rest in peace. They burn forever in the fire.
randy

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 22, 2013
thank gawd another POS gone
Another One Bites TheDust

Kemerovo, Russia

#10 Jun 22, 2013
He was a theft he took a atv about 4 month ago right when he got out of jail from some guys house. Then flipped it off the road. His dad had to come save him. His dad should have saved him by call the cops and put his ass back in jail for taking stuff. Also took a hole lot of tools for the same guys house he took the atv. I know this because jagger was with him and jagger goes around telling ever one about it. I see the kid all most ever day jagger is always talking about what him and fox did after jagger gets some smoke he is like a open book. I can list about 10 other time he took stuff like that guns ore money. Maybe if he got a job and stop taking people stuff he would have had more thing to do with his free time and he would not be where he is now. He did pills like crazy drank smoked weed ant took stuff. In and out of jail all the time. Have sex with all these junkie girl. I can see why he killed him self if i was that big of a low life i would have too. He was not going to change its best to give up.
wings

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 22, 2013
I am sorry to read about a loss of a loved one. I don't know this person or the family I was just passing by. My his soul rest in peace please know he is with God! Don't listen to others for they only want to place judgement. Everyone has skeletons in their closet its up to God to forgive. He saves people in need I am positive he was blessed into heaven
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#14 Jun 23, 2013
wings wrote:
I am sorry to read about a loss of a loved one. I don't know this person or the family I was just passing by. My his soul rest in peace please know he is with God! Don't listen to others for they only want to place judgement. Everyone has skeletons in their closet its up to God to forgive. He saves people in need I am positive he was blessed into heaven
Go back to church and pray for the needle pumpers bitch.. And make sure the devil has a good supply of Vaseline for them junkies!!! Good saved the junkies by sending them to hell... Amen.

Needle up ====== the devil
Billie

Columbus, OH

#15 Jun 23, 2013
U Name It I Know It wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to church and pray for the needle pumpers bitch.. And make sure the devil has a good supply of Vaseline for them junkies!!! Good saved the junkies by sending them to hell... Amen.
I hope the the Carvers read this IM SURE THE DEVIL WAITING.
God

Union, NJ

#16 Jun 23, 2013
Billie wrote:
<quoted text>I hope the the Carvers read this IM SURE THE DEVIL WAITING.
god is waiting with open arms!!
hmm

Canton, OH

#17 Jun 23, 2013
Denise who?
wings

Columbus, OH

#18 Jun 23, 2013
U Name It I Know It wrote:
<quoted text>
you need more help than the man above can provide I fear. Ever look in the mirror much and wonder how you can live with yourself? I do pray for those in need maybe you should try it sometime ..AMEN!!
U name it I know it

Columbus, OH

#19 Jun 23, 2013
I know I am one ugly bitch inside and out I am with a drug pusher who cheats on me and that is not fair now I am upset again so I have to go eat some more cow balls
NEEDLES UP
itsme

Medina, OH

#21 Jun 24, 2013
You Sick Bi tch! These Fu cking people on here will not let anyone change. They want to bring up peoples past from over 2 decades ago and hold it against them for life. Roger told me the day before he took his life that he would be waiting in the shadows in every corner and every dark spot, closet and dark backseat of every one of these people so when you sick fu cks feel the hair standing up on your neck and feel someone is in the room with you or in the back seat at night going down that dark road he will be there for you! Waiting on his chance to cause you to run off the road or hit someone head on or a pole or tree or even a person so you have to live with it and be harrassed on here like you done to him!
Sad

Albany, OH

#22 Jun 24, 2013
I am truly sorry to hear that he held that malice in his heart and did not have peace. That is sad about anyone. I am sorry he felt that way.
nikki

Mount Vernon, OH

#23 Jun 25, 2013
I am sorry to hear about lil rogee... u will get to see his face again someday.... may God rest his soul.... forget about all these haters on here they have no one that cares or loves them.... rogee was a good kid!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tina vandine 56 min Class97 35
Does every one know that big bill Reynolds beat... 1 hr LMAO 11
Missing person 1 hr JustTryingToHelp77 45
Go Fund Me 3 hr Secret Agent Man 9
tera bush 5 hr Loser 8
Bret Taylor 6 hr ups 3
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 6 hr Doug77 1,453

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance