First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Food for Thought

AOL

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Don't take anything personally. Nothing others do and/or say is because of you. What others do and say is a projection of their own reality. Their own dreams and perceptions (and ideals and often mean spirit). When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering. These are words of Miguel Ruiz with a few changes. Take it to heart.
quip

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Too true. I don't know how this is allowed to go on like it does...Karma is a bitch, and she will rear her head some day for all those haters...
dave

Grove City, OH

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Food for Thought wrote:
Don't take anything personally. Nothing others do and/or say is because of you. What others do and say is a projection of their own reality. Their own dreams and perceptions (and ideals and often mean spirit). When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering. These are words of Miguel Ruiz with a few changes. Take it to heart.
I disagree. Most of the people talked about on here are drug addicts who are destroying our town. Many of the angry words spewed on this site are a result of people getting robbed, friends & family dying, or children jot being cared for.. So yeah, it is because of them.
Demented

Findlay, OH

#4 Jan 9, 2013
This is allowed to go on because of a beautiful right we enjoy that is outlined in the First Amendment of the United States Constitution. It's called Freedom of Speech!
it is what it is

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Pick a random city and read their forum.....ppl arent as mean and most dont post the kind of things that Circleville ppl do. If you dont like it.....dont get on here. Can you imagine living or hanging out with some of these ppl. They would bring me down with how they instantly are mean or run mouth about ppl. But.....they teach us to read read read......i get a good giggle at times too.
TalishaG

Circleville, OH

#6 Jan 9, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. Most of the people talked about on here are drug addicts who are destroying our town. Many of the angry words spewed on this site are a result of people getting robbed, friends & family dying, or children jot being cared for.. So yeah, it is because of them.
I understand that you said "MOST", and I in fact have never been hurt by anything said about me on this site. Also, knowing its all made up bs. But yes, I get bashed on here...and for what? I'm a good member of society, I have an education, I work, I take care of my kids, and I'm drug free. With that being said, a lot of stuff said on this site is absolutely disgusting.
okay

Circleville, OH

#7 Jan 9, 2013
TOOT TOOT!
come on cville

Barberton, OH

#8 Jan 9, 2013
It is ridiculous how mean people are on here... That's all anyone wants to talk about is the bad in people. I asked a simple question on here the other day, about if Texas chainsaw was good, and didnt get a single reply, but when someone's baby mama is calling someone else a bitch, it's all the rave. Is it that hard just to be the better person and move on and be mature about things?? Sure it might have not been the 'juiciest question' but no one was getting hurt by it at least. Grow up!!
reality

Athens, OH

#9 Jan 9, 2013
truth is this town is messed up. I have talked to many ppl from outside of here and they think there is something seriously wrong with circleville. It's not just the people on here, it is peole in general, no matter class, status, job, etc its incessant gossip, ridicule, meanness
some honesty

New Lexington, OH

#10 Jan 9, 2013
no one should take anything said on here seriously its nothing but junkies sitting around talking shit about other junkies and ppl that they are jealous of bc they dont do drugs, i see alot of things on here that are true and alot of things that arent true, but regardless ppl are going to say things and their isnt anything anyone can do abt it, the only ppl that get mad or take it to heart are the ones that the stuff is true about.
Food for Thought

AOL

#11 Jan 9, 2013
There are innocent victims on here and then there are many truths. This statement was placed by me for those who are INNOCENT. It is not my call to say who they are. It shows the intelligence level and the conditions of others hearts by reactions to statements and/or questions. I lost family members in wars that help to cement our freedom regarding the Second Amendment so it is obvious that it was NOT in reference to that. It was for those who are innocent and hurt. Its one thing to say that is it a FACT of a crime committed by others than for just bashing someone with cruel words. It is sad that a statement such as I wrote has to be explained to those who OVER REACT.
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#12 Jan 9, 2013
take your hippy dippy talk somewhere else we dont want it here
Food for Thought

AOL

#13 Jan 9, 2013
Oh turkeyburger...sometimes you protesteth too much! lol
dave

Grove City, OH

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Food for Thought wrote:
There are innocent victims on here and then there are many truths. This statement was placed by me for those who are INNOCENT. It is not my call to say who they are. It shows the intelligence level and the conditions of others hearts by reactions to statements and/or questions. I lost family members in wars that help to cement our freedom regarding the Second Amendment so it is obvious that it was NOT in reference to that. It was for those who are innocent and hurt. Its one thing to say that is it a FACT of a crime committed by others than for just bashing someone with cruel words. It is sad that a statement such as I wrote has to be explained to those who OVER REACT.
who over reacted? We only wanted to make a statement too. Are you over reacting to our statements?
Food for Thought

AOL

#15 Jan 10, 2013
No over reaction on my part. It is obvious that what encouragement I intended to be imparted to those who are innocent will obviously be misinterpreted by some. This is certainly not meant to be divisive or debated. It is what it is...encouragement. I am not responsible for how it is taken by others.
Demented

Findlay, OH

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Food for Thought wrote:
There are innocent victims on here and then there are many truths. This statement was placed by me for those who are INNOCENT. It is not my call to say who they are. It shows the intelligence level and the conditions of others hearts by reactions to statements and/or questions. I lost family members in wars that help to cement our freedom regarding the Second Amendment so it is obvious that it was NOT in reference to that. It was for those who are innocent and hurt. Its one thing to say that is it a FACT of a crime committed by others than for just bashing someone with cruel words. It is sad that a statement such as I wrote has to be explained to those who OVER REACT.
I'm confused. What does the Right to Bear Arms have to do with this post? That is what the Second Amendment pertains to. I'm thinking you meant the First Amendment, which protects our freedom of speech. Not bashing the fact that you have veterans as family, so do I. And if they died protecting the Second Amendment, then they died protecting the First one two. I just find it funny that you bash the intellect of members of this site, then get the Amendments mixed up yourself. Remember, he who judgeth, is judged more-so themselves....
Food for Thought

AOL

#17 Jan 11, 2013
That was definitely an error. I have bashed no one nor is it my intent. I was watching CNN regarding the intended meeting of VP Biden with the NRA. Not that I need to defend myself. Just thought I would clear up that error. It is a fact I do NOT judge anyone nor will ever. Big difference between JUDGEMENT and OPINION or FACT. Thank you for the clarification. My initial statement should reflect that exact intent. When there is innocence...stand strong, consider the source, and do not take offense. He who angers you controls you. That's been my belief for years. Just another verification that proof reading is a must! lol
PORTER HOUSE

United States

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Please do take personally....my mission is to make as many junkies OD as possible by bringing them to thier bottom and letting them see just how worthless and a waste of space they truely are.
PORTER HOUSE

United States

#19 Jan 11, 2013
TalishaG wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that you said "MOST", and I in fact have never been hurt by anything said about me on this site. Also, knowing its all made up bs. But yes, I get bashed on here...and for what? I'm a good member of society, I have an education, I work, I take care of my kids, and I'm drug free. With that being said, a lot of stuff said on this site is absolutely disgusting.
Lmao "drug free" as well as stealing the elderlys medication while in power of position over them?You Disgust me not only your looks (like a man) but your actions as well.
TalishaG

United States

#20 Jan 11, 2013
You forgot to change your name Turkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
72 arrested court outcomes 1 hr thinking 6
worst teacher at Circleville Elementary? 1 hr Alice 7
Kyle Allen 2 hr Angel 7
Handsome men in town 7 hr beth 80
Trashiest yards in Circleville 9 hr Health department 24
donnie at R&M tires 10 hr ijs 2
Shannon Clegg Disappointed 10 hr bscabfeq 36
dummest bleached headed tarrts 11 hr adults only 24
More from around the web

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]