lookingforthelos er

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 7, 2013
would love some info from anybody who knows anything about who is breaking into garages and cars and taking what they can. lock my stuff up and they STILL got in! huskavarna saws,money and sterio. all of my 25 rims (brand new). if anybody knows who it is or where my stuff is let me know. REWARD!
infoman

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 7, 2013
Crosby. that's what he does and word has it hes doin heroin again and that's how he makes his money.. robberies like yours.
CoonHunter

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 7, 2013
How much he want for those rims?
lookingforthelos er

Columbus, OH

#5 Sep 7, 2013
if I get them back we will talk about it.. you gota name? corey bell seems to be where im gonna start since the last remark was deleted about him.. hmmm interesting.
hittinthat

Columbus, OH

#7 Sep 7, 2013
richelle griffin and tim fausnaugh. they were busted by a neighbor in his garage with a armload of stuff!!
umm

Columbus, OH

#8 Sep 7, 2013
hittinthat wrote:
richelle griffin and tim fausnaugh. they were busted by a neighbor in his garage with a armload of stuff!!
Shes also hanging out with dewayne beatty
hokiller

Columbus, OH

#9 Sep 7, 2013
Dewayne beaty has your rims,bought them off that ho.richelle
really2much

Columbus, OH

#10 Sep 7, 2013
Dewayne just got out a couple weeks ago. Must be looking or a ride back. If any of what is being said is true.
really2much

Columbus, OH

#11 Sep 7, 2013
lookingfortheloser wrote:
would love some info from anybody who knows anything about who is breaking into garages and cars and taking what they can. lock my stuff up and they STILL got in! huskavarna saws,money and sterio. all of my 25 rims (brand new). if anybody knows who it is or where my stuff is let me know. REWARD!
Was it before Virgil Keaton got arrested this last time??
Billie

Akron, OH

#12 Sep 7, 2013
CHECK OUT DON CARVER HE GOT A COUPLE OF BOOSTER WORKING FOR HIM.
lookingfortheloo ser

Columbus, OH

#13 Sep 7, 2013
thanks everyone! ill update you on what I find out! theres a nice reward in it for whoever gives me the info that leads me to them! ill contact you on here! thanks again
SRS

Byesville, OH

#14 Sep 7, 2013
hokiller wrote:
Dewayne beaty has your rims,bought them off that ho.richelle
AKA WEEZY BABY
pop

United States

#15 Sep 8, 2013
Check columbus craigslist for sales orient search there's a huskarvarna. Good luck dude I despise theiving losers.
i know

Ashville, OH

#16 Sep 8, 2013
Check into Brandon Isaac he is a known thief
GoodLuck

Dayton, OH

#17 Sep 12, 2013
my house n garage got robbed even took my kids tv from they're playroom and I've been dying to figure out who has the 32in Samsung flat screen brand new so I feel you hope you catch them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AC what is wring with you? 1 hr UTrashy 716
bicycle brats 1 hr UTrashy 12
if you hav a proble with me go tothe circlevill... 1 hr UTrashy 18
Bicycle Brats 4 hr A guy 16
Crystal silva (davis).. 4 hr Loveyou 2
Bed Bugs 5 hr lol 34
Kenton Parker 5 hr Lmao 4

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance