Who is the dirtiest cop on the force ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CPD

Circleville, OH

#21 Sep 30, 2012
former ashville wrote:
What about that worthless piece of #&^%$* we call a chief He lets it go on Should of been fired years ago
True true. He is the one who hires them. Start at the top.
Hello

Ashville, OH

#22 Sep 30, 2012
Cop Hater wrote:
They beat me up a couple of times in the jail, when I went to get video footage from booking they were out of the affidavit that needed filled out to release it. They only keep the footage 30 days, it was day 28 when I requested the form. I was going to sue them and the officer that was behind the desk that couldn't get the form for me was there the night of my arrest. They called me names such as "white trash", "welfare bum", and "woman beater" as they were beating me. I was there for a domestic violence arrest but it was later dismissed, I was actually a victim in the domestic incident too, I was guilty of defending myself. It was many years ago but made a hater out of me for life, I work, don't beat women and didn't deserve this. They "Rodney Kinged" my ass!!
What year and who were the cops?
Cop Hater

Washington Court House, OH

#23 Oct 1, 2012
It was Troy Brungs, Emery Cox, and a big one not sure his name. I was strapped to a chair and got choked out by Troy Brungs at the end but it had went on for a long time before I was put in the chair. I was fighting for my life pretty much is how I felt. It started with them uncuffing me from the hook on the wall, slamming me to the floor and working me over. I wasn't resisting at all at first, until I felt I was in serious danger then I began to fight back. They were on both sides of me on the ground jerking me back and forth, kept saying "stop resisting" although they were making me move, back and forth. One on my left would pull my arm, one on the right would say stop resisting, he would pull back, then one on the left would say stop resisting....I've hated cops since that night. BTW what I was there for got dismissed at my court hearing so technically I shouldn't have been there at all.
Not from Roundtown

Columbus, OH

#24 Oct 1, 2012
Circleville PD seems to be the only ones making drug bust these days, Dwight Radcliff just throws his face in the picture for the PR. I will take the CPD in the western part of the County if you all don't want them.

Seems those who talk bad about them must have been convicted of something.
cigarette butt

Fenton, MI

#25 Oct 1, 2012
Jason Lawless... dirtiest cop EVER! not qualified to be sheriff either!
Ashville Cop

Circleville, OH

#26 Oct 1, 2012
I am a dirty cop, haven't had a bath in 6 months. My undies are stuck to me, need a whirlpool to get them off, got one I can get in or a hot tub? Car wash might work.

Since: Aug 12

Columbus, OH

#27 Oct 1, 2012
Cop Hater wrote:
It was Troy Brungs, Emery Cox, and a big one not sure his name. I was strapped to a chair and got choked out by Troy Brungs at the end but it had went on for a long time before I was put in the chair. I was fighting for my life pretty much is how I felt. It started with them uncuffing me from the hook on the wall, slamming me to the floor and working me over. I wasn't resisting at all at first, until I felt I was in serious danger then I began to fight back. They were on both sides of me on the ground jerking me back and forth, kept saying "stop resisting" although they were making me move, back and forth. One on my left would pull my arm, one on the right would say stop resisting, he would pull back, then one on the left would say stop resisting....I've hated cops since that night. BTW what I was there for got dismissed at my court hearing so technically I shouldn't have been there at all.
lol, damn, sorry to hear that. Troy Brungs was and is an extremely huge pri*k (Law abiding citizen, by the way).

Since: Aug 12

Columbus, OH

#28 Oct 1, 2012
Ashville Cop wrote:
I am a dirty cop, haven't had a bath in 6 months. My undies are stuck to me, need a whirlpool to get them off, got one I can get in or a hot tub? Car wash might work.
I'd be more embarrassed about being incompetent, as opposed to having poor hygiene.
Suzi

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Oct 3, 2012
CPD wrote:
<quoted text>
School doesn't teach you right from wrong. The CPD is dirty and needs shut down. Funnel the money to the sheriff to pick up coverage.
for any moron that thinks that the sheriff's dept. is any better, you need your head examined!!! those cops are dirtier than the filth on the street!!!! try and call them when your man is beating the hell out of your kids and he is a prison guard...then call the prosecuting attorney tells you to move!!!
Meee

Chillicothe, OH

#30 Oct 3, 2012
Not from Roundtown wrote:
Circleville PD seems to be the only ones making drug bust these days, Dwight Radcliff just throws his face in the picture for the PR. I will take the CPD in the western part of the County if you all don't want them.
Seems those who talk bad about them must have been convicted of something.
I agree!! CPD and p.o.'s doing all the work, Radcliff taking all the credit!
I know

Ashville, OH

#32 Mar 10, 2013
They are ALL dirty and they make me PUKE.
crotchcrust

Croton, OH

#35 Mar 10, 2013
Does charles burks still work for cpd?
wow

New York, NY

#38 Mar 10, 2013
Brungs got kicked off the force!!!!
curious

Bronx, NY

#39 Mar 10, 2013
Burks moved outta state
Lol

Pittsburgh, PA

#40 Mar 11, 2013
No burks fat butt is there.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#45 Mar 12, 2013
No everyone know retard its not a big secret.
Circleville

Columbus, OH

#46 Mar 12, 2013
Cop Hater wrote:
Brungs was in my friends face screaming big time you could tell he wanted to hit him so bad he would walk away and the other cop start I'm the one that got us stopped and all my friend done was being a smart ass to them this was when the cops would walk court st so I believe if we wasn't on court st they would have beat him I have always told people that brungs and E.Cox was dirty ass cops and that's why neither one of them are police offers any more thank god and for the police officers now leave them the fk alone if there is a dirty one or two it will catch up with them on its own then you all can talk sht about them let god do his work
money

United States

#47 Mar 12, 2013
The dirtiest I would have to say is doug and fisher.. doug will just pull u over and say u went over the lines or something then kenny will show up at the scene then they get old fydo out and start walking around ur car smacking it with this toy and then say the dog hit on something then he gives the dog a treat. Well by this time u think the dog is smart enuff to know he's getting a treat after they walk around and he jumps on ur car. So then kenny and doug search ur car and most likely they don't find anything. So what did the dog hit on??? NOTHING THE THING WANTS THE TREAT HE KNOWS HE'S GOING TO GET ONE IF HE JUMPS ON THE CAR THAT'S ALL THE DOG WANTS....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring back the OG TROLLS 30 min UTrashy 2
Bring on the trolls and all the fake imposters. 38 min UTrashy 15
Woman beater cop 1 hr snitch 13
tracy metcalfe 1 hr Hahaaa 19
Drug addicts in Ashville (Dec '14) 4 hr wow 20
Identify Suspect 6 hr PCJ Site says- 11
My True Love 8 hr Let me love you 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages