Who is the dirtiest cop on the force ...

Who is the dirtiest cop on the force these days?

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cop Hater

Washington Court House, OH

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Just curious who is the lowest cop on the CPD force now?
haters

Findlay, OH

#2 Sep 28, 2012
the probation officers

Since: Sep 12

South Lyon, MI

#3 Sep 28, 2012
MY MY MY Mr. Washington Court House... aren't you busy posting multiple posts about various police officers under different screen names. Just a friendly warning... I would watch what you are posting about law enforcemen. Topix isn't as anonymous as you obviously think it is. Law enforcement can access your IP address and your location very easily.
heynow

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Let's not talk about the PO's or cops.. for real! did you not see what they do as law enforcement officers last night w/ the freakin METH LAB they risk their lives daily for us? I think they should get some respect for what they do.
concerned

Jackson, OH

#5 Sep 28, 2012
heynow wrote:
Let's not talk about the PO's or cops.. for real! did you not see what they do as law enforcement officers last night w/ the freakin METH LAB they risk their lives daily for us? I think they should get some respect for what they do.
Ya that's true. but some have their favorites in town. and some can be real butt heads.
And a couple prey on young pretty women that call for help.
What kind of a cop flirts with a woman knowing she's in a committed relationship?
Cop Hater

#6 Sep 29, 2012
I didn't want to look like an ass but I'm glad you did your investigation into my IP address. I haven't broken any laws. If you knew my story you'd understand, I'm not saying i'm an angel but I was wronged. I'm not scared of the cops in Circleville.
Anal Andy

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Annoying Corn wrote:
MY MY MY Mr. Washington Court House... aren't you busy posting multiple posts about various police officers under different screen names. Just a friendly warning... I would watch what you are posting about law enforcemen. Topix isn't as anonymous as you obviously think it is. Law enforcement can access your IP address and your location very easily.
actually, they do not have access to you IP address. Topix does. And with a a warrant, which topix will fight, they may release your IP address. No judge is going to issue a warrant without adequate proof of a crime. It's now evident why your name s annoying corn. But u could drop the corn part. You're just annoying.

Since: Aug 12

Columbus, OH

#8 Sep 29, 2012
Anal Andy wrote:
<quoted text>actually, they do not have access to you IP address. Topix does. And with a a warrant, which topix will fight, they may release your IP address. No judge is going to issue a warrant without adequate proof of a crime. It's now evident why your name s annoying corn. But u could drop the corn part. You're just annoying.
No anal jokes? This truly is the dawn of a new era...
Meeee

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Sep 29, 2012
heynow wrote:
the circleville police department and the p.o.'s are doing an awesome job lately!!
heynow

Columbus, OH

#10 Sep 29, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>Ya that's true. but some have their favorites in town. and some can be real butt heads.
And a couple prey on young pretty women that call for help.
What kind of a cop flirts with a woman knowing she's in a committed relationship?

I agree with you some do have favorites and can be butt headx. But you can't blame them for that.

Think about what they deal with, junkies and trouble makers on the daily you would probably be a butt head too! I know I would.. Uggh think about this; they search these dope heads, and they fail to tell them they have a needle the cop gets stuck with it. Now for the next few months the cop or po must go through testing to make sure they aren't infected with Hep or even Worse HIV. It's not a easy JOB it's stressful and it take a special person to do it day after day.
heynow

Columbus, OH

#11 Sep 29, 2012
And "What kind of cop flirts with a women......"

They are still men, lol But a lot of time their kindness is mistaken for flirting...
cops

Circleville, OH

#12 Sep 29, 2012
It's not that they are dirty. It's they are just bad. Not following proper procedures gets evidence kicked pug and criminals freed most of the time. I've heard it's pretty easy for an attorney to get someone off if busted by the CPD rather then the county.

Hiring process needs refined and more experienced offers need hired. Let newbs be trained somewhere else rather then our town.
dirty

Circleville, OH

#13 Sep 29, 2012
Most people want to be cops not to protect people but to control them. They use the law to make up for other issues in their life. Bad family, abusive parents, couldn't play sports in high school, etc.
Hello

Ashville, OH

#14 Sep 29, 2012
Cop Hater wrote:
I didn't want to look like an ass but I'm glad you did your investigation into my IP address. I haven't broken any laws. If you knew my story you'd understand, I'm not saying i'm an angel but I was wronged. I'm not scared of the cops in Circleville.
How were you wronged? Just curious.
Cop Hater

#15 Sep 30, 2012
They beat me up a couple of times in the jail, when I went to get video footage from booking they were out of the affidavit that needed filled out to release it. They only keep the footage 30 days, it was day 28 when I requested the form. I was going to sue them and the officer that was behind the desk that couldn't get the form for me was there the night of my arrest. They called me names such as "white trash", "welfare bum", and "woman beater" as they were beating me. I was there for a domestic violence arrest but it was later dismissed, I was actually a victim in the domestic incident too, I was guilty of defending myself. It was many years ago but made a hater out of me for life, I work, don't beat women and didn't deserve this. They "Rodney Kinged" my ass!!
yeppers

United States

#16 Sep 30, 2012
Cop Hater wrote:
They beat me up a couple of times in the jail, when I went to get video footage from booking they were out of the affidavit that needed filled out to release it. They only keep the footage 30 days, it was day 28 when I requested the form. I was going to sue them and the officer that was behind the desk that couldn't get the form for me was there the night of my arrest. They called me names such as "white trash", "welfare bum", and "woman beater" as they were beating me. I was there for a domestic violence arrest but it was later dismissed, I was actually a victim in the domestic incident too, I was guilty of defending myself. It was many years ago but made a hater out of me for life, I work, don't beat women and didn't deserve this. They "Rodney Kinged" my ass!!
Same thing happened to a family member of mine in another state. She age 53 was taken to the hospital by ambulance. When she was released we went to a bondsman with money and did a "walk through". By the time she was booked she was released and never sat in a cell. She new the charges against her so, we filed a report with the internal affairs devision.

When she went to court that tape from the dash camera showed the officer slapping her in the face with a not pad. She was cuffed and on the hood of his car. He was yelling at her and daring her to fight back and laughing to his partner.

She had no priors. She didn't assult the cop as he claimed but rather insulted his inteligence. Her daughter was in need of immediate medical attention(both wrists were sliced) and that cop decided he wanted to watch her daughter bleed and she called him a "dumb mother f**ker" and was beaten so severely that the 1st ambulance drivers refused to leave her until another ambulance arrived.

IT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE....WANT SOMETHING DONE FIGHT THE SYSTEM. WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE YOU GO TO SCHOOL AND EARN A BADGE.
CPD

Circleville, OH

#17 Sep 30, 2012
yeppers wrote:
<quoted text>Same thing happened to a family member of mine in another state. She age 53 was taken to the hospital by ambulance. When she was released we went to a bondsman with money and did a "walk through". By the time she was booked she was released and never sat in a cell. She new the charges against her so, we filed a report with the internal affairs devision.

When she went to court that tape from the dash camera showed the officer slapping her in the face with a not pad. She was cuffed and on the hood of his car. He was yelling at her and daring her to fight back and laughing to his partner.

She had no priors. She didn't assult the cop as he claimed but rather insulted his inteligence. Her daughter was in need of immediate medical attention(both wrists were sliced) and that cop decided he wanted to watch her daughter bleed and she called him a "dumb mother f**ker" and was beaten so severely that the 1st ambulance drivers refused to leave her until another ambulance arrived.

IT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE....WANT SOMETHING DONE FIGHT THE SYSTEM. WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE YOU GO TO SCHOOL AND EARN A BADGE.
School doesn't teach you right from wrong. The CPD is dirty and needs shut down. Funnel the money to the sheriff to pick up coverage.
CPD

Circleville, OH

#18 Sep 30, 2012
Most of the time you just see them in their car. Had a friend on the force and tells me they are playing games on their phones.

This is what happens when you hire young immature officers.
kkkkkkkkkkkk

Circleville, OH

#19 Sep 30, 2012
Shawn Baer is !
former ashville

Delaware, OH

#20 Sep 30, 2012
What about that worthless piece of #&^%$* we call a chief He lets it go on Should of been fired years ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why did Gibby Gibson go crazy today 1 hr Sharri Holbrook 4
Sugar baby looking for a Sugar Daddy (Apr '15) 1 hr Better 32
Tommy ramey.aka bum 1 hr Better 7
I want his girl 1 hr Fire Ball 13
Relocation (Dec '16) 3 hr Princess Sumac 48,821
gibbys has cockroaches 3 hr Mysterion 6
Crazy man punching my friends windshield 4 hr Theman60 1
Judy Wolford Poor excuse of a Prosecuting Attorney 12 hr JUST SAYING MY INPUT 13
Niki Leasure prostituted Keely for money (Apr '13) Tue Curious 74

Circleville Jobs

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages