Wow. You are all trash
Dave

Dublin, OH

#1 Jun 18, 2013
I stopped into Walmart in circlevilleon Sunday. What a mistake. Never seen such a huge building full of obese trash in all my life. Amazing. I felt like I was on another planet.
CPO

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Their fat because they sit on here all day
Who_IS_hiding

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 18, 2013
CPO wrote:
Their fat because they sit on here all day
I don't believe you are a PO because one would know the difference between their and "they're"
They're = they are

Their = belongs to them.
So true

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Who_IS_hiding wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you are a PO because one would know the difference between their and "they're"
They're = they are
Their = belongs to them.
because when did you have to be smart to be a PO lol usually little dicked guys who want to push around bad boys for having the hot women
Agnes

Logan, OH

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Dave wrote:
I stopped into Walmart in circlevilleon Sunday. What a mistake. Never seen such a huge building full of obese trash in all my life. Amazing. I felt like I was on another planet.
I have some advice for the mistake you made so that you won't do it again. STAY OUT OF WALMART! Wasn't that easy? Don't go gettin mad at me. I'm just jokin. lol I just couldn't pass up sayin it. But, I doubt that anyone at Walmart would miss you. Hell, they wouldn't even miss me and they get alot of my money. Too much of my money. Just can't find better prices on so many places.
Who_IS_hiding

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 18, 2013
Dave wrote:
I believe those demographics apply more to the store itself, rather the town it was built in. I imagine almost any Walmart you visit will produce these same people. Honestly, what Walmart do you go to seeing hot chicks in Prada and slender men in Armani suits?
Who_IS_hiding

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 18, 2013
So true wrote:
<quoted text>because when did you have to be smart to be a PO lol usually little dicked guys who want to push around bad boys for having the hot women
Touché
lillie

New Marshfield, OH

#8 Jun 19, 2013
Don't like Circleville??....don't stop here! Simple as that!
?!

Export, PA

#9 Jun 19, 2013
Dave wrote:
News flash slick: that's every Walmart not just cville.
jiggles

Greenfield, IN

#10 Jun 19, 2013
oh davey pooh.....too bad you didnt stand behind my wide a** sunday, cause i would of blown you some love whistleS straight from my nice fat A**!!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12 Jun 19, 2013
Dave wrote:
I bet you're one of the stringbean lookin guys. They probably call you Slim. No matter how much Old Spice you wear, you still couldn't get no poontang. You probably wear socks with your sandals or one of those old a-holes that wear Velcro tennis shoes with your shorts pulled up to your nipples.

“Who me?? Naa.. I'm innocent =]”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Jun 19, 2013
Getchu Summ wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you're one of the stringbean lookin guys. They probably call you Slim. No matter how much Old Spice you wear, you still couldn't get no poontang. You probably wear socks with your sandals or one of those old a-holes that wear Velcro tennis shoes with your shorts pulled up to your nipples.
lol.. Couldn't help but laugh at this!
Real Life Troll aka Jesus

“Topix hates abortion jokes”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14 Jun 19, 2013
Dave wrote:
Only white trash shop at Walmart, Dave. What does this say say about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keely 42 min Anal Andy 16
Johnny Hill 54 min Safetypatrol 1
Mary barton 3 hr Interesting 35
Avengers MC in town? 5 hr Johnny Cocker 2
Relocation (Dec '16) 6 hr Aunt Evvie 17,692
FLATLINES Last Post Wins 6 hr Princess Hey 374
Brenda mahoney 9 hr Hill 84

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance