Justina bedolla
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#21 Jul 24, 2013
bitchville99 wrote:
If she wanted you all to know she would be telling people don't ya think? And for two you all would call and get this girl fired! I don't know this girl personally but from all of her posts she is trying to start over. Also I would like to add that over 86% of Pickaway county has had issues; rather it's mental, physical, drugs, or just plane stupidity! You're always putting people down who has given up on the past and looking forward, so grow up pull up your big girl/boy panties and STFU :) Have a wonderful F**n night ya'll
Justina is practically a baby every time I get on here I see the same cowards on here talking about these young girls seems to me u all are jealous and you are sitting around on your 400 pound asses talking about these girls that would have ur man in a split secong
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#22 Jul 29, 2013
Justina is a very sweet girl with a lot of problems She grew up without parents and has done alot wrong but at least she will admit it and I'm the first to recognize a ho when I see one but these young girls still can change
UHM NO

Pleasantville, OH

#23 Jul 29, 2013
Uhm.... Justina grew up with her mother and step father. She is a nasty ass hooch just like her momma. Just get over it, she is a loser who will never amount to anything but working at Mickey D's like her nasty ass mother. Wasting your time posting about her.. cause nobody gives a flying feck about trash.
honestly

United States

#24 Jul 29, 2013
Leave this girl the f*** alone. Have u ever even had a conversation with her? F*** u all. Worry bout urself and ur own kids. She's trying to kick an addiction living in the same town, with the same people, around the same friends...do u even know How hard that is?? And to get on a site that has her own forum for talking s*** about her? That sad. And u wonder why she can't get her head out of the water. How could anyone when everyone else is just pushing them down. Idk, she's a nice girl. She means well. So all y'all shut the f*** up. And Justin's, baby just keep on keepin on. But stay off the needle baby bc ur babies need better then to grow up in this ratty a** town with these same ratty a** people. Peace, love.
fred

United States

#25 Jul 29, 2013
These people love getting on here and kicking others while their down. That just goes to show you what kind of people they are right there. And they got the nerve to get on here running their mouth about someone else's hard times. That girl has been through more stuff at 20 than you could only have nightmares about from the comfort and shelter of your parents house, while hiding behind a fake name. People like you make me sick.
You go girl

Columbus, OH

#27 Jul 29, 2013
I recently seen her and she looks healthy and happy I am very proud of you girl for what you have done. Keep going forward its never to late to start with a better change as long as your alive. May each day bring you new strength to never look back, the old saying is not to look where you have been for you will miss the view of where your going
WHO

Columbus, OH

#28 Aug 5, 2013
Who is she messing around??? Hope he wraps it up!!
sharon

Columbus, OH

#29 Aug 8, 2013
Get a life ...
Tyrell Uchida

Phoenix, AZ

#30 Aug 8, 2013
ashville girl

Lewis Center, OH

#35 Sep 12, 2013
well i can tell you personally that at least she takes wonderful care of the second child....don't know much about the first one but she truly seems to be trying....don't know her all that well but from what i do see....people should give her a chance...we all do things that don't add up but in the end...it's what we have learned from it all that matters most
Town of No 2nd Chances

United States

#37 Oct 11, 2013
The saddest and worst part of our city is that it is full of white trash. It just is. Nobody can deny it. The problem with white trash is they cannot stand it when anybody escapes the life of addiction and shameful acts that they aren't strong enough to get clean of. They don't want anyone to change their life and become clean and successful because it means that it can be done and that if they themselves would just choose to rise out of their poverty & pills they could. But they are too weak minded and weak willed to change. Anytime someone rises out of their midst and becomes something beautiful they want to kill it because the beauty of a person overcoming their past and often their neighborhood and even family makes all of those still in that past, neighborhood & family who are content with their shallow existence to be revealed for the ugliness in comparison.

Don't let other people define who you are. The past doesn't matter. Today is what matters. Fight like a lion and now that you are getting out of the midst of these small, pathetic, little people who are filled with such shame and self-pity over their own shortcomings they bash you and others so that for just a few minutes they don't feel like the garbage they truly are, never ever go back. They don't deserve to have you in their midst.

I don't know you, Justina, but you don't have to justify yourself to any of these lowlife scum. Keep moving forward and never look back! And that goes for all of you trying to overcome your past but get reminded of it all the time by these Topix pariahs who are the worst among us. Don't ever look back!
hey hey hey

Akron, OH

#38 Oct 11, 2013
Justina Is a sweet girl that I would love to be with so lay off of her
haha

United States

#39 Oct 11, 2013
She works at Fox Run
good

Columbus, OH

#40 Oct 11, 2013
haha wrote:
She works at Fox Run
is she any good?
yeah

Akron, OH

#41 Oct 12, 2013
Go and find out player
Sweet

Cleveland, OH

#42 Mar 27, 2014
She knows what's she's doing in bed lol
Yeah

Cleveland, OH

#43 Mar 27, 2014
So have you found out good?
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#44 Mar 31, 2014
I cant stand that nasty bitch
Brian

Circleville, OH

#45 Jul 15, 2014
Like I said before keep her name outta ur month unless u wanna eat teeth be a man and use ur name not some fake one if u wanna meet anytime name a place in time ur not goin to talk about my girl like she's trash when she's not ur just jealous she wouldn't give u the time of day so get off the hate Wagon
Knowwhour

Circleville, OH

#46 Jul 15, 2014
AIDS AIDS AIDS HEP B&C...Justina is spreading that shit like wildfire!! Watch out everyone!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Long 17 min Grrrr 2
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 1 hr Alfalfa 1,056
Selina France 1 hr CARL 1
Corrupt system 1 hr Cindy 2
Jodie (Jul '13) 2 hr Hey hey 10
Babies-Earpiercing 2 hr Mohammad Abdullah 4
Holly Crosby and dope boy Billy crosby 3 hr no name 4

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance