Where is she working
Get real

Wilmington, OH

#2 May 10, 2013
Corner of high st!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 May 10, 2013
If she wanted you all to know she would be telling people don't ya think? And for two you all would call and get this girl fired! I don't know this girl personally but from all of her posts she is trying to start over. Also I would like to add that over 86% of Pickaway county has had issues; rather it's mental, physical, drugs, or just plane stupidity! You're always putting people down who has given up on the past and looking forward, so grow up pull up your big girl/boy panties and STFU :) Have a wonderful F**n night ya'll
randy

United States

#4 May 10, 2013
shes just a junkie, she was shooting dope while she was pregnant BOTH times. shes never going to get clean. all she is good at is sucking c0ck for a needle
kacee

United States

#5 Jul 16, 2013
And randy you can't be much of a guy!!! Ppl like you make me the b*tch i am today
kacee

United States

#6 Jul 16, 2013
Get real wrote:
Corner of high st!
get a life"!!!!
kacee

United States

#7 Jul 16, 2013
bitchville99 wrote:
If she wanted you all to know she would be telling people don't ya think? And for two you all would call and get this girl fired! I don't know this girl personally but from all of her posts she is trying to start over. Also I would like to add that over 86% of Pickaway county has had issues; rather it's mental, physical, drugs, or just plane stupidity! You're always putting people down who has given up on the past and looking forward, so grow up pull up your big girl/boy panties and STFU :) Have a wonderful F**n night ya'll
Thats all this town is good for anymore they gtta bash ppl to the ground just to make them self feel good about them self
Just me

Circleville, OH

#8 Jul 17, 2013
She is nothing but a whore just like her mother. Worthless trash, Jesus Christ look where they came from... what do you expect...Marty has like 10 kids by 9 different daddies....Reba has 3 by 3 different daddies.. hell she don't even know who the father is to her youngest girl.. trash is trash you can't change it.
PrettyPrincess

Jackson, OH

#9 Jul 19, 2013
You can find Justina hooking it up on Washington and Town. See her there all the time.
heather

United States

#10 Jul 19, 2013
Wow ppl look at urself b4 you trash ppl you all can't be much ur on circleville topix so your either a topix queen or king or just a dumb a**
Ginger

Canton, OH

#11 Jul 20, 2013
Just me wrote:
She is nothing but a whore just like her mother. Worthless trash, Jesus Christ look where they came from... what do you expect...Marty has like 10 kids by 9 different daddies....Reba has 3 by 3 different daddies.. hell she don't even know who the father is to her youngest girl.. trash is trash you can't change it.
by chance who r u ? And Marty only has two baby daddy's ...u ppl kill me how u get on here under these fake axx names.shit u on here talking trash about Marty. One of her son's must've brok ur hart...lol
Check

Columbus, OH

#12 Jul 20, 2013
That skank work at white castle
heather

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text> by chance who r u ? And Marty only has two baby daddy's ...u ppl kill me how u get on here under these fake axx names.shit u on here talking trash about Marty. One of her son's must've brok ur hart...lol
i knw rite there Probly dope heads there self
LOL

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Jul 21, 2013
This bitch is one nasty ass Mutt!!!!! shes trash, an got two kids that are amazing that she don't even take care of. She should have never been able to have kids!
tru

Columbus, OH

#15 Jul 21, 2013
The nasty skank works at white castle on 23
just me

Van Wert, OH

#16 Jul 21, 2013
She checked HER SELF in rehab this week. So the question is what have you done lately? Haters keep on hating. HATERS MAKE YA FAMOUS. Get well gurl
wow

United States

#17 Jul 21, 2013
she was at the bar this weekend... hahaha
HAHAHAHA

Grove City, OH

#18 Jul 22, 2013
just me wrote:
She checked HER SELF in rehab this week. So the question is what have you done lately? Haters keep on hating. HATERS MAKE YA FAMOUS. Get well gurl
......and checked out the next day! HAHAHAHA
Nice try though!
heather

United States

#19 Jul 24, 2013
Worry about urself And not JUSTINA!!!
curious

Columbus, OH

#20 Jul 24, 2013
Okay she checked her self in rehab then why she leave for she anit nothing but a junkie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dino martin 15 min Relax 3
Gary bigham 1 hr really 6
dan haines 2 hr Mary 10
Relocation (Dec '16) 4 hr Princess Periwinkle 48,696
I wish I could be Trevor Teets cellmate (Jan '16) 5 hr Novo8085 14
Timmy Morrison (May '13) 6 hr Hisqueen 16
Keely Martin 7 hr Helen Roper 31

Circleville Jobs

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages