Bruce and Whitney Dobbins poisoning C...

Bruce and Whitney Dobbins poisoning Circleville

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Federalli

Hartland, MI

#1 Oct 2, 2012
We gotta get these scum in jail, or off our streets. They are currently dealing heroin and crack cocaine across from Ohio Market on Ohio St.
You Know It

AOL

#2 Oct 2, 2012
This information is a fact!
knows

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Nikki Caudill runs to cbus and gets it for them and she sells it out of that place. That's a fact too.
Tommy Fee

Huntington, IN

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Any one that deals with these people are crazy and deserve to be ripped off they are trash and they always have been trsh and will sell to anyone and the stuff is junk i have heard
lil sis lmfao

Huntington, IN

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Sharon Peedurs wrote:
Nice mugshots of the happy strung out couple. Great pic of Whitney on circleville herald website.
lmfao..im her lil sister and im glad her and my brother n law are finally getting whats coming to them...they have shamed our family for yrs..and have done so many ppl wrong..hope she gets sent to marysville where she belongs..
The Cousin

Georgetown, OH

#7 Oct 7, 2012
lil sis lmfao wrote:
<quoted text> lmfao..im her lil sister and im glad her and my brother n law are finally getting whats coming to them...they have shamed our family for yrs..and have done so many ppl wrong..hope she gets sent to marysville where she belongs..
AMEN!
The Cousin

Georgetown, OH

#8 Oct 7, 2012
AMEN!!!
kelly

United States

#9 Oct 12, 2012
they needed to get busted for all the hell the have put people threw and the drugs they were saleing was just killing people glad they are getting what they needed

“Displaced Denizen”

Since: Aug 12

Powell Ohio

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Sharon Peedurs wrote:
That's pretty bad when the family gets on here and wishes you the worst! Guess it's safe to say Whitney's not getting a Christmas Card from the family this year!
Maybe a lump of hash instead of the traditional lump of coal.....
lil sis lmfao

Huntington, IN

#12 Nov 13, 2012
To sharon...hell no shes not getting a christmas card from us! this herion addict druggy bitch can go to hell as fas as im concerned..shes done nothing but destroy our family for yrs! she wants to texts me tonight making threats cause i blast her out on her..well suprise text someone who cares..its called freedom of speech....she texts me saying do i wanna post on here again...well yes i do! lets see she helped set her own mother up on FALSE charges and sent her to prison..she pressed false charges on myself when i was going through my divorce to help my exhusband gain custody of my 3 older kids putting them through yrs of hell...she hasnt raised my neices and nephew everyone else has..but yet she wants to talk shit about me not having custody of my older 3 kids...please lol...i might not have custody of my 3 older children but bitch ive never missed a visit with them and have always provided for all 4 of my kids WITHOUT the help of welfare! its called get a job...support ur family the right way...i do!
lil sis lmfao

Huntington, IN

#13 Nov 13, 2012
p.s.....i also pay childsupport for my older children every week..to whitney...i cant help u screwed your life up but trust me im not like you! i live my life with morals and respect for myself and family! i love my kids to no end and i cant help u cant do the same with ur life...
dobbins wife

Columbus, OH

#14 Nov 13, 2012
i cant help it people dont like you cause you r such a bitch that takes your baby into a prison and visits a registered sex offender every month but it takes a pervert to know one oh and thats right all my kids are in my life and none of them like u cause ure sick minded sleeping with your own step daddy a registered sex offender while his wife your mother sets in prison till 2017 for gsi with my two daughters thats why u aint got your kids bitch does mike know bout you sleeping with your step daddy sick and oh by the way check my record i always paid my support and never did draw welfare slut.know what ure talking bout dumb ass before u trying looking big cause u can get on a computer and type.wow you r so big oh and for me going to marysville im being good staying out of circleville staying away from people like u cause i am better than that. and i am getting my life back you can continue being the fuck up in the family
lil sis lmfao wrote:
p.s.....i also pay childsupport for my older children every week..to whitney...i cant help u screwed your life up but trust me im not like you! i live my life with morals and respect for myself and family! i love my kids to no end and i cant help u cant do the same with ur life...
lil sis lmfao

Huntington, IN

#17 Nov 14, 2012
sharon...well said lmfao...its funny how she talks all this shit..about being in her kids lives but even her oldest daughter has posted on her lol..and me sleeping with my step dad..lol your sick shitney...only u try shit like that..i support my family 100 percent when their in the right but your beyond help..and bitch u were to on welfare..youve never kept a job cause of brucey boy not allowing it..and your kids hate me ok thats why they all talk to me and come to me for help and the one calls me all the time..get real lol..im not the one whose shamed my family u have..ive taken care of my family...my 4 kids...always worked..never used the system...and stay out of trouble..not to mention im a surrogant...id say if anything my family has alot to be proud of me for..sorry u cant say the same..like i said last night douchbag go shootup another one! i dont do drugs never have or will..i aprreciate my life and value my children lives...im far from a screw up..
lil sis lmfao

Huntington, IN

#18 Nov 14, 2012
Oh and shitney..childsupport lol 20 dollars a month to our mother who raised ur kids for 13 yrs byherself working her ass off to provide for them is not supporting them just an fyi...and u only paid that when u worked u fail to forget i know the truth about u..further more any mother on here feel free to answer...would any of u leave your 6 mon..and 18mon old daugthers at a state park at a family bday party and not tell no one that u were leaving so u can run off to be with another man..then give your mother custody cause u didnt want them...oh and then have another kid you wasnt even a good mom too?????? shitney did...what type a great parent does that shit???anyone??? i couldnt imagine walking away from any of my daughters cause times get hard...my children are my reason for breathing...their my life..i couldnt imagine being someone my kids couldnt look up to and be proud of to say yes thats my mom..
soggy cereal

Corona, NY

#19 Nov 14, 2012
lil sis lmfao wrote:
I'm sure you know every dime of the support got smoked in a crackpipe or injected in someones arm. If whitney had a dollar for every abcess or bed bug bite she has on her nasty body, she would be able to support herself and kid. doubt that will ever happen tho. she's always been a junkie and prolly will be forever.
Glad to hear she is staying out of Circleville. We got enough white trash here.
Cerrahh

Columbus, OH

#20 Nov 14, 2012
LMFO!!!!!!
lil sis lmfao

Huntington, IN

#21 Nov 14, 2012
lmfao...yeah i know
oldest daughter

Odenville, AL

#22 Nov 14, 2012
ok mom...listen i heard they released you from jail i didnt know how they did or why bub told me...im really not trying to be a bitch and be mean but this is how i feel maybe now you can stay clean and get away from all the bad shit..i know ive did sum bad shit in my life that most people would look down on but since ive been down here in alabama and caseys been locked up ive been doing ALOT better still small things going on but not like it was mom..bub has been keeping me posted on whats been going on with you and what the judge said...yes roxann has been helping me and i talk to her alot about shit that has been going on and she talks to me and helps me with alot and yes grandma has been writing me letters and ive been talking to her working things out and talking about stuff and what happened..dont get me wrong yes you are my mother but mom ive been trying to tell you that you needed to stay away from the drugs that all they were going to do was kill you or seriously damage you mom and do you really think i would want to read they found your body somewhere or something??? yes you and dad have been married for quite some time but mom ive seen how he treats you and YES YOU HAVE SEEN HOW HE TREATS US KIDS when i was around he was always treating me like shit and the minute he found out i was getting money he was kissing my ass mom...for real i want to have a relationship with my mother where no drugs or men beating you are involved mom...is that to much to ask?? yes you werent around hardly when we were growing up but when i turned 18 and started coming back around it was pointless considering all the drugs and dad controlling everything..i would like to see it where you find someone who actually loves you and treats you right and you stay off the drugs and start spending time and actually having a mother/child relationship with all of us kids...thats all i want..you know thanksgiving and christmas is actually coming up real soon and you know it really sucks not to be able to spend it with your family because last year all that christmas was about was getting a needle and dope we didnt even celebrate it as a FAMILY like normal people would do..and you know mom you may hate me after reading this but i hope you actually listen to it and take it to heart..if you hate me after this it wouldn't be the first time and believe me i can live!!! I love you mom but you need to change your ways and go back to the mother who doesnt let a man control her and beat her and stick a needle in her arm every hour of the day.
Bye
your oldest daughter
P.S. just thought you should know your youngest daughter lives right there in circleville with a 21 year old man who beats her and controls her and tells her what to do..he has her doing drugs with him she has told me out of her own mouth and on top of that a couple months ago he got mad at her and smashed a liquor bottle in her face and sliced her face all open i dont know about you but you know how much i love isabella and she doesnt deserve that no of us do and i think it would do her some good to know that our mother actually cares and will take the time to actually try to help her get away from him if you actually worry about any of us mom.
The Aunt

Logan, OH

#23 Nov 14, 2012
lil sis lmfao wrote:
Oh and shitney..childsupport lol 20 dollars a month to our mother who raised ur kids for 13 yrs byherself working her ass off to provide for them is not supporting them just an fyi...and u only paid that when u worked u fail to forget i know the truth about u..further more any mother on here feel free to answer...would any of u leave your 6 mon..and 18mon old daugthers at a state park at a family bday party and not tell no one that u were leaving so u can run off to be with another man..then give your mother custody cause u didnt want them...oh and then have another kid you wasnt even a good mom too?????? shitney did...what type a great parent does that shit???anyone??? i couldnt imagine walking away from any of my daughters cause times get hard...my children are my reason for breathing...their my life..i couldnt imagine being someone my kids couldnt look up to and be proud of to say yes thats my mom..
Okay, enough is enough. You children should be communicating in private. Have you forgotten the internet is a public place. We all know where your mother is and why, and you both should be trying to rise above her situation. You should both be ashamed of your conduct.
lil sis lmfao

Huntington, IN

#24 Nov 14, 2012
Fyi...to the "aunt" im not ashamed where my mother is or the false charges shes got..i know the truth! as i was standing there listening to my ex and his family and the bitch thats so called my sister saying how they were going to set both of them up on the charges! so am i ashamed to blast the one person whose ruined my life and everyones life she comes in contact with hell no...everyone deserves to know the truth! if ppl cant handle the truth then dont read it..im not putting names out there other then hers....! im not being desrespectful to anyone on here just for once telling ppl what she has done and who she is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topic a cops best friend 20 min Disgusted 1
Michael burris 24 min Disgusted 4
Stormi crybaby 36 min LOLStormi 2
Cleaning out my computer in a nutshell 1 hr Dishonest John 19
Brenda mahoney 1 hr Disgusted 1
Probation officers breaking the law (Jan '12) 1 hr Disgusted 109
Relocation (Dec '16) 2 hr UTrashy 23,535

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance