First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jessica

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Decent looking guys in town over 21 and that are single with jobs.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Jessica wrote:
Decent looking guys in town over 21 and that are single with jobs.
you might as well be looking for snipe in this town girl
Im Awesome

Circleville, OH

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Me, I am lol
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#4 Feb 4, 2013
well i thought i had some respect for you
Im Awesome

Circleville, OH

#5 Feb 4, 2013
turkeyburger wrote:
well i thought i had some respect for you
Haha I would never get with a Girl if she is on here looking for Someone! Just messing around with her.
I is me

Circleville, OH

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Yeah.. the key words being used here just do not go well together at all in a sentence. Even if they are over 21, not all even act a fraction of their age. Looking "good" or "decent" is subjective. You can put one hundred women in a room together with a man and some will think he is smoking hot, some will think he looks good, others will find him decent and a small selection will think he's ugly.

And those of us who meet that category with a job.. Well we're smart enough with our money to not leap onto the first girl that asks such a question as we generally don't like to have to provide for someone who can work too instead of throwing away our hard earned money for a nonexistent "love".
drrrr

New York, NY

#7 Feb 5, 2013
I is me wrote:
Yeah.. the key words being used here just do not go well together at all in a sentence. Even if they are over 21, not all even act a fraction of their age. Looking "good" or "decent" is subjective. You can put one hundred women in a room together with a man and some will think he is smoking hot, some will think he looks good, others will find him decent and a small selection will think he's ugly.
And those of us who meet that category with a job.. Well we're smart enough with our money to not leap onto the first girl that asks such a question as we generally don't like to have to provide for someone who can work too instead of throwing away our hard earned money for a nonexistent "love".
Trruuee story. Because only 1/8 of guys in this town have real jobs. Dealers and welfare doesnt count gents.
Jon

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 5, 2013
drrrr wrote:
<quoted text>Trruuee story. Because only 1/8 of guys in this town have real jobs. Dealers and welfare doesnt count gents.
You speak the truth on that one.
I is me

Circleville, OH

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Yeah.. well it gets old. The women in this town either have five kids they want you to be the father of and provide for, or they don't want to work.

"You want me to actually get a job? I think you have this wrong honey.. You need to get a second job and I'll be the one that handles that check."

I've had that said to me. I don't make millions of dollars but I afford my rent, bills, and put food on my table.. But that is just going too far.
Tim

Columbus, OH

#10 Feb 5, 2013
The girls in this town either wanna live of the system or if they do have a job they date guys with no future or have spent time in jail.
reall

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Feb 5, 2013
are u the woman beater ?
big coward like to hit women...
hop

Denver, CO

#13 Feb 5, 2013
These girls dontbget even know when they have a decent guy. The decent nice guys get shit on all the time
I is me

Circleville, OH

#15 Feb 5, 2013
turkeyburger wrote:
they get crapped on till the girls get all used up, then they realize what a nice guy is
So true. It's why I won't even seriously look at a girl in this town. You're either an income to feed a drug habit. Or a means to keep from having to get a job as they siphon you dry. They'll run around screwing anything that walks or will give them a fix. Stick with the guys that will beat them. But the moment they realize they end up looking so repulsive or have too many kids that those men want nothing to do with them anymore.. Then they cry to the nice guys like we're real treasures.
I is me

Circleville, OH

#17 Feb 5, 2013
turkeyburger wrote:
thing is all those guys that used to be the nice guys are now the a$$soles because of all the years of taking all the crap. its a vicious cycle. i did it when i was younger, but at least i pulled my head out of my a$$ alot sooner then most
There are times I don't really agree with you Turkey.. You do make some brazen statements. But you've at least got your head about your shoulders when you make statements like these. And I agree.. The women of this generation.. and in this town are the very death of nice guys in this town and they wonder why. You could be willing to give the shirt off your back when they need it but they instead proceed to go home to the guy that hits them or bounces their heads off car hoods.

You could be offering them a real home with actual money that was earned and not leached off the tax dollars of others so they could take pride in what they have but they proceed to hang on the arm of the guy with the welfare check... You offer them a life full of growth with someone who actually wants them and will pay attention to them only to be dropped for the thrill of a needle instead of the thrill of the adventure of someone who wants them in their life. The women in this town are just... sick... It's like a disease here.. And I'm glad someone else sees the impact they make on the hearts of good people who actually care.

The only way a nice guy stands a chance in this town is if we eradicate anything female and start fresh. The corruption from drugs and their "deeds" puts far too many of them beyond any form of redemption.
decent

Circleville, OH

#18 Feb 6, 2013
I agree. The young women of this town seem to be nothing but trash. Some might act like decent young ladies but as soon as you get to know them you learn just how slutty and corrupt they are. It's a shame.
Spiral Jetty

Reynoldsburg, OH

#19 Feb 27, 2013
This is an interesting thread, I'm glad I came across this. Where are the decent
women? Are any of them still in Circleville? I'm sure they are around they
probably keep a low profile, and just go about doing the things that make them happy, maybe they are divorced and trying to raise their children
and set a good example. They do their jobs and pay their bills. We don't hear about them because they are not out and about ruining their lives by being
addicted to drugs, thieving or selling their bodies, to anyone within earshot.

I have story with that last one. Recently I was near downtown Columbus. I was leaving a gas station. I saw needles in the parking lot, a few seconds later I was approached by a young girl of no more than 13. She asked "Do you want to f**k?
I about got sick, I told her, "No you need to go home to your mom and tell her you need help or you won't live long". I hope she took my advice. It was shocking and I don't want to see the young girls in Circleville begin to look up to some of these as role models, that would be a shame. This was the youngest girl I've ever seen prostitute. All of the other crap I'm used to
that's why it's so sickening.
coon hunter

Columbus, OH

#20 Feb 27, 2013
I is me wrote:
<quoted text>
There are times I don't really agree with you Turkey.. You do make some brazen statements. But you've at least got your head about your shoulders when you make statements like these. And I agree.. The women of this generation.. and in this town are the very death of nice guys in this town and they wonder why. You could be willing to give the shirt off your back when they need it but they instead proceed to go home to the guy that hits them or bounces their heads off car hoods.
You could be offering them a real home with actual money that was earned and not leached off the tax dollars of others so they could take pride in what they have but they proceed to hang on the arm of the guy with the welfare check... You offer them a life full of growth with someone who actually wants them and will pay attention to them only to be dropped for the thrill of a needle instead of the thrill of the adventure of someone who wants them in their life. The women in this town are just... sick... It's like a disease here.. And I'm glad someone else sees the impact they make on the hearts of good people who actually care.
The only way a nice guy stands a chance in this town is if we eradicate anything female and start fresh. The corruption from drugs and their "deeds" puts far too many of them beyond any form of redemption.
that my friend,is the smartest thing ive ever heard,or read,in this one horse,mega heroin town,i wish you the best in all you do,have a goodnight thank you for the insight.
Wally

Columbus, OH

#21 Feb 27, 2013
Ladies a decent man would not live in Circleville.
I is me

Circleville, OH

#22 Feb 27, 2013
Wally wrote:
Ladies a decent man would not live in Circleville.
The thing is we do live in Circleville. As I stated before, we are not looked at because we have work ethic and morals. We don't provide a chance at unnatural highs that you can snort or shoot up with that they won't look at us. The concept of "work" in many ways is something they don't believe in. There is something wonderful to be had with a good guy that you grow with. A high much greater than anything a drug could offer, but that takes work and devotion. Something they refuse to listen to.

And as someone told me I think on everyday and I find what she said to be more and more true.. When a girl does come across a nice guy anymore they don't know how to treat one. It's getting to the point we're becoming more rare than unicorns.. And points made here are the very reason we are so scarce. If any woman questions why nice guys don't show themselves or are hard to find.. Look no further, the answer is YOU. When we do reveal ourselves and eventually open ourselves up you choose to slip a knife into our rib cage and twist it so we die slowly.

Nice guys are born, but women are the creators of heartless jerks. If what few nice guys are left in this town die off, then those drug thrill seeking, users and abusers of others for their habit will be the very reason it happens.
potsy scam

Columbus, OH

#23 Feb 27, 2013
turkeyburger wrote:
<quoted text>
you might as well be looking for snipe in this town girl
or a bitch with good looks that cooks an cleans,whatever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation 12 min Billy Stinkfinger 11,514
PARS employee makes news 19 min We are watching you 4
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 1 hr bored420 2,088
kiSha CampBell P#$%y RotteN 1 hr CountryGrammer 19
Jodi Russell/Craddock class of 87 1 hr Untame 5
im back bitchez its TURKEYBURGER 2 hr Gee 9 11
Levi haller 3 hr Pouya 30

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance