Since: Aug 12

Circleville, OH

#1 Nov 25, 2012
4 Whom the Bell Trolls wrote:
Just to clarify:
1. I'm a male.
2. turkeyburger is a female.
3. haha is a lying bitch.
I think that sh!t has really hit the fan. Many lives have been hurt by Turkey's comments and soon people will have to pay for the consequences of their actions.

I still don't think that we will ever know Turk's real identity, because the judge may very well put a gag order on all parties involved in any civil or criminal litigation regarding this particular subject. This will probably be to protect "therealturkeyburger " from harassment and physical harm.

Cyberbullying and cyberstalking are very real crimes, punishable under law. People have been prosecuted and sent to jail for this growing matter.

It is a shame that people feel the need to cover their own tracks under the threat of indictment, but let this serve as a lesson to all witnesses of facing the potential consequences of their action, in the past, present, and future.

We owe it to ourselves and to our community to stay informed as this unfolds before our eyes.

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Flying Butt wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that sh!t has really hit the fan. Many lives have been hurt by Turkey's comments and soon people will have to pay for the consequences of their actions.
I still don't think that we will ever know Turk's real identity, because the judge may very well put a gag order on all parties involved in any civil or criminal litigation regarding this particular subject. This will probably be to protect "therealturkeyburger " from harassment and physical harm.
Cyberbullying and cyberstalking are very real crimes, punishable under law. People have been prosecuted and sent to jail for this growing matter.
It is a shame that people feel the need to cover their own tracks under the threat of indictment, but let this serve as a lesson to all witnesses of facing the potential consequences of their action, in the past, present, and future.
We owe it to ourselves and to our community to stay informed as this unfolds before our eyes.
Oh no! I called someone named haha a lying bitch. CALL THE POLICE!

Circleville, OH

#3 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>Oh no! I called someone named haha a lying bitch. CALL THE POLICE!
I don't care. I never have, and Turk himself knew this. He never offended me, and even if he did (which he didn't), the best way to have gotten rid of him was to just ignore him - which quite clearly was difficult for most Topix users.

For what it's worth, I feel that the only bad thing you've done is associate yourself with this crude, piece of filth. I even tried to warn him a couple of times that he was walking a very fine line between legal and illegal, with regards to his posts' content.

I just think that it's amusing that you aren't posting any "troll" posts, but instead making posts to distance yourself from your "friendship" with him.

“We do not forget.”

Location hidden

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Flying Butt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care. I never have, and Turk himself knew this. He never offended me, and even if he did (which he didn't), the best way to have gotten rid of him was to just ignore him - which quite clearly was difficult for most Topix users.
For what it's worth, I feel that the only bad thing you've done is associate yourself with this crude, piece of filth. I even tried to warn him a couple of times that he was walking a very fine line between legal and illegal, with regards to his posts' content.
I just think that it's amusing that you aren't posting any "troll" posts, but instead making posts to distance yourself from your "friendship" with him.
I've made ONE post about not being friends with turk anymore. I'm making the same posts I've been posting for the past 2 years on this site, which is to voice my opinion.

I don't like you trying to pin that girl's death on me. I'm sick of you copying & pasting as a tactic to threaten or scare me. You're a joke. I am well aware of the laws of Ohio, thank you. I don't need you to copy/paste anymore for me, Myke. Thank you.

Circleville, OH

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Copy and paste the link that shows me accusing you of any wrongdoing (aside from your association with turkey), and I will never bother you again. I am a man of my word. I refer you to post #3.

It's your paranoia, not mine.
Just a thought

United States

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Someone's afraid they're gonna be biting a pillow for a few years. Don't worry. It hurts at first but then becomes quite pleasurable. Plus you'll get protection. You'll walk outta that place a changed man. That's if you can walk. Either way, your butt will thank you. Just go slow at first.
King Troll

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2012
It isnt 4 whoms first time he likes it. He will be right at home. He won't want to leave. Well maybe i don't believe their is Internet there. Probably slow like him if so.
Just a thought

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 26, 2012
With all those beautiful men in pickaway jail, who needs Internet. Maybe he can bust dirty Dylan's cherry.
Just a thought

United States

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Turkey?
Just a thought

Columbus, OH

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Maybe.....sorry I've been out grave pissing.
sticks

Circleville, OH

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Whatever happened to sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me. If someone posts something about you why do you get so upset if it isn't true? Are you telling me your friends and family don't know you well enough to know fact from fiction? Most of the time it's the truth and you'd rather people not be aware of the truth.
G G Allin

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2012
sticks wrote:
Whatever happened to sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me. If someone posts something about you why do you get so upset if it isn't true? Are you telling me your friends and family don't know you well enough to know fact from fiction? Most of the time it's the truth and you'd rather people not be aware of the truth.
so if some tar tar post that "sticks" is cheating on their old lady or old man your fine with that? I doubt it. Say your partner read it and confronts you, wouldn't you like to know who and why someone would say that. Now what if it was just some crap made up by a petty person. You se where I'm going with this.
Just a thought

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Yea your saying. 4 WHOM WAS SHARING PEEDUR WITH TURKEY DICKS. GOTCHA
sticks

United States

#14 Nov 26, 2012
I'm saying most people don't get accused of something for no reason. If you've never cheated on anyone and you don't do drugs chances are you're not going to get accused of them on here. If you don't do those things and you are people that matter aren't going to believe it. People that are overly concerned with their reputation probably are doing things that they'd rather people not know because they are bad. Example - politicians.
G G Allin

United States

#15 Nov 26, 2012
sticks wrote:
I'm saying most people don't get accused of something for no reason. If you've never cheated on anyone and you don't do drugs chances are you're not going to get accused of them on here. If you don't do those things and you are people that matter aren't going to believe it. People that are overly concerned with their reputation probably are doing things that they'd rather people not know because they are bad. Example - politicians.
everyone does shit that they don't want others to know. Even these upper crusters of roundtown have secrets. But your trying to tell me that some punk teenage right now isn't posting a lie about the chickie that wouldn't give a second thought about him . People make shit up by the hour on here . That's what trolls eat. They take a lie or whatever and just fuck everything up with-it . And I heard that sticks is really turkeyburger.
Smashed Pumpkin

Circleville, OH

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Everyone makes a choice to use this site or not use this site.. So if this site offends you (nobody in particular)...why are you still on here and not carrying on with your life in reality instead of getting overly involved with this site. I just come on here for entertainment lol

“We do not forget.”

Location hidden

#17 Nov 26, 2012
I'm also here for the entertainment. I'm guilty of talking trash about junkies on this site (police records to prove it), so I have my fair share of haters in here. But guess what? They're junkies and I don't give 2 shits what they think.

Circleville, OH

#18 Nov 26, 2012
I'm also here for the entertainment. I'm guilty of talking trash about junkies on this site (police records to prove it), so I have my fair share of haters in here. But guess what? They're junkies and I don't give 2 shits what they think.
Quit being a paranoid idiot. These posts revolve around Turkeyburger. Nobody gives two shits what you think; you were the one posting in every thread this past weekend, trying to disassociate yourself with that scumbag. It's your paranoia, not ours.

“We do not forget.”

Location hidden

#19 Nov 27, 2012
Flying Butt wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit being a paranoid idiot. These posts revolve around Turkeyburger. Nobody gives two shits what you think; you were the one posting in every thread this past weekend, trying to disassociate yourself with that scumbag. It's your paranoia, not ours.
If you start a thread with a reply to one of my posts, I'm going to comment. If you keep making comments to me, I'm going to comment. derp.

Ever notice nobody talks to you anymore but me? You poor thing. You wanna cookie?
Seeds

Gary, IN

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Get some sleep, you paranoid twit!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White 4 door suv 39 min linc 10
katie lowery (Nov '12) 42 min aight 10
reward for stolen merchandise Morris Tralier CT 1 hr trish 5
Santa's little junkies 3 hr pablo 3
Sarah Mae Mccoy 3 hr Hmmm 4
Tonya Clifton (Aug '12) 4 hr graven06 4
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 4 hr 40ish 818
Another OD Tue longstocking 32
Circleville Dating
Find my Match