Racist !?!?! Not just a white thing ...

Racist !?!?! Not just a white thing !?!?!

Posted in the Circleville Forum

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Now with all the take about zimmerman. The media is always trying to push the race card. That most whites are racist that the only reason he won is that he is white and it was a black man.(even if he is half hispanic, half white not full white) all the white are racist so they let him walk... But if it was the other why around. a black man killing a white man not one person would have called racist. Its like the media and some black and some whites like to try to make you feel like you are racist to push what they want. Look around you our country has a black president 77.9% of our country is white. Only 13.1 black how did he get to be president if white are so racist. I really think our country is take a turn where a-lot of blacks not all! Will call racist if a white person calls them out on a wrong when it is not there skin its that they are wrong. so in turn the black person is the racist to whites. It's all most like a get out of jail free card. I will call you a racist if you say i did wrong any you are not black too. what i am getting at is there is a-lot of racist black but no one ever calls time out on it because if you do you are a Racist. this is a sad double standard.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 15, 2013
any to And* 3 to last line type-o
Billie

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2013
theoneknight wrote:
any to And* 3 to last line type-o
shame shame!!!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Billie wrote:
<quoted text>shame shame!!!!!!
I know we can all be kings of spelling what can I say I went to circleville schools lol
Bille

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 15, 2013
theoneknight wrote:
<quoted text>
I know we can all be kings of spelling what can I say I went to circleville schools lol
Im just a pawn.
really

United States

#9 Jul 16, 2013
Yea u are absolutley 100% right about the whole racial thing , that's just like the whole million man march. Can u imagine if we had that for white people this whole country would be rioting. They would say its connected to the KKK , plus they are able to get jobs and grant money because of a minority problem. He11 even the NFL has to consider hiring any black coaches before the do a white coach because of a policy the have , there is a name for it but I can't think of it right off hand. So yea I total hate hearing about how racial white people are.
anon

United States

#10 Jul 16, 2013
I believe "really" is refering to affirmative action. They are policies that are designed to combat racism in the workforce. In effect, it makes it more difficult for a white male to gain employment. I am not a racist. I love the diverse world God has created for us. I do feel that affirmative action should be changed. There has to be another way to ensure that people are not using race as a factor, when considering who to hire. The most qualified person should get hired, regardless of race, gender or ethnicity.
not always true

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jul 16, 2013
I have a lot of black friends and they do not all agree with the use of race in fact some can't stand it. Lots of them agree with the Zimmermann verdict. The media and certain liberal people who say they are speaking for all blacks are putting everyone in the same category when they are not.views on your race are often formed by how your parents raised you anyways.if you are raised believing you are a victim you will always be one unless you choose to change.btw,I know lots of whites using the victim card maybe not about race but for just as
ridiculous reasons!
hater

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jul 16, 2013
I believe there is racism everywhere,against every race! The Zimmerman case was about one's right to defend themselves against an attacker,using a firearm! The media turned a simple case into a race war! If a white person shoots a black man and its assumed the white person did it because of race,that's racism!
True

The Plains, OH

#13 Jul 16, 2013
hater wrote:
I believe there is racism everywhere,against every race! The Zimmerman case was about one's right to defend themselves against an attacker,using a firearm! The media turned a simple case into a race war! If a white person shoots a black man and its assumed the white person did it because of race,that's racism!
Agreed!!
Getaclue

The Plains, OH

#14 Jul 18, 2013
Here is a little knowledge for some of you who cry racism with this Zimmerman shit, HE IS HISPANIC NOT WHITE! He is Guilty and I'm white!
butt

Circleville, OH

#15 Jul 18, 2013
Getaclue wrote:
He is Guilty..
Well...no, he was found not guilty.
RUFN4REAL

Mansfield, OH

#16 Jul 18, 2013
I think "really" was actually talking about the Rooney rule which is an NFL rule. Teams cannot hire a white coach unless they have interviewed some coaches of minority races. Even if they want to promote a white assistant coach from their own staff they have to conduct interviews with minorities. The rule is ignorant and wastes everyones time and money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Daniels at Taco Bell! 26 min Just Saying 3
where. is all my friends at the licker 29 min licker1 1
News Tackett was involved in both raids. (Dec '13) 34 min Helen Roper 17
Black Corvette 1 hr Vette 10
binkleys layin it down......no snitch in his blood 1 hr haHa 13
Trash House 1 hr haHa 2
material witness ?? 2 hr Helen Roper 12
tara Lambert jailed on conspiracy to commit mur... Sat Angela Certain 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages