The guy standing on the corner at Wal...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kim

United States

#44 May 16, 2013
Not giving my money to a guy that dose drugs i got a family to raise...he could get a.JOB!!!
i know

Circleville, OH

#45 May 16, 2013
well hes not homeless he lives on watt st close to the dollar genral store and I have to say its a pretty nice place for a homeless guy. I wouldn't have a problem helping someone out if they realy need the help but my goodness hes there just about everyday

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#46 May 16, 2013
Save the children wrote:
his girlfriend is frances fox the ugly redhead with the thick glasses that works at the hospital cleaning toilets. i caught her one time licking pee from the seat in the mens bathroom and she looked up and said yum. sick people
At Least she has a job pays taxes.Hell,someones got to feed ur welfare babies. Apparently gossiping on topix about innocent hard working people like Frances,are more important to you.
name

United States

#47 Oct 10, 2013
never telling wrote:
at least hes not stealing and robbing
Yes, he does. He came into the shoe store and tried to steal a bunch of candy off the candy rack. The police were called and they took him out. Hes been banned from the store but occasionally tries to sneak in when he sees a new employee working there.
respect

United States

#48 Oct 17, 2013
This guy stole money from a teenage girl. He isn't a poor sweet guy
Skibbidy Bibbidy wrote:
You don't think standing there, holding a sign, collecting money and food, as well as criticism, nasty looks and more, while maintaining a flow f traffic that allows him to still receive all that and not cause any accidents, fights, or traffic violations is considered work?
I am appalled. I could never do what he does...this man should be given a medal for his ability to withstand the brunt of negativity that this city wants so desperately to heap onto someone, onto him.
So now we honor you, Mr. Wal-mart corner guy. For your bravery and strength in the face of adversity in a town where the poor, sick, homeless, addicted and convicted are looked down on, disgraced, laughed at, mocked and mistreated; yes, in a town where a simple request for help is treated like a direct slight and injustice on someone not even involved in the situation, that causes anger and that anger causes a topix discussion, which in turn leads to, well, I have yet to see anything come of a single topix discussion, but more topix discussions. Anyway, yes, in a town like that, he stands not only to ask for help, but to beg for it in the open for all to see and for all to judge; we honor you Mr. Wal-mart corner guy, for even you receive more respect from me than any one single manager of Wal-mart itself or poster on Topix, myself included.
Thank you and May God Bless the United States of America!
heres1

Chillicothe, OH

#49 Oct 17, 2013
Go down to the entrance of Walmart in Chilly town. Same bums every week, same BS sign they hold up. A while back he was in the Chilly paper where he bought himself a new flat screen , Thanks to the IDIOTS that handed out money to him. Got more money then we all do, and plays dumba$$ess to give him handout everyday. I don't care about your sign ,'your a vet' which you are NOT. REALvets are honorable. They should pass a law where if your caught panhandling you go to jail. Problem solved. A woman approached my husband and I said she ran out of gas, could we give her money, sad story right ? When my husband flipped his badge open, she shot out of the parking lot like her A$$ was on fire, and what a miricle her mini van was flying out of the parking lot, Gee guess it runs on , NO GAS. Get a job losers like eveyone has too.
old roundtowner

United States

#50 Oct 18, 2013
Law enforcement should stop panhandling as soon as they see it. If they see someone that needs help they should be taken to the nearest homeless shelter. Makes me scared to sit at the stoplight if he is there. Its not right he is allowed to do that.
who cares

Chicago, IL

#51 Oct 18, 2013
Here's my opinion if he can stand there all day and hold a sign that says I'm homeless need money for food.first of all u don't give people money that hold signs like that for one u know there not homeless he rides a bike up and down 22 he lives in the tralier on bolender-pontious with his parents or grandparents not sure who they r.but dang if he can ride his bike everyday like that then there is not one excuse u can make up for him.I feel if he is able to ride his bike that far then on his way to walmart he could stop at all those places he passes everyday and fill out applications.right? I think it should be against the law for people to beg for money there's a lot of people that don't have a lot and most of them r buying drugs that why they have nothing.get a real job u worthless bum.honestly I think the boy that stands at walmart needs physical help he isn't normal.I watched him one day walk into speedway with a lot of cash buying rolling papers really.
russil broke trukker

Columbus, OH

#52 Oct 18, 2013
My buddy dave cant wok me nemore maybe i can steal my girlfriends zanex when she drunk i can sell a few but i reallyy need some help my buddy throw me out soon,me and puppy,maybe this boy let me hold the sine for few dollers
russil broke trukker

Columbus, OH

#53 Oct 19, 2013
I scared it really cold out i put puppy in the coat with me,it gettin really scarey for us,dear lord help us,please lrd jesus.
Good ol Boy

Martinsville, OH

#54 Oct 19, 2013
russil broke trukker wrote:
I scared it really cold out i put puppy in the coat with me,it gettin really scarey for us,dear lord help us,please lrd jesus.
Don't worry buddy....Puppy will keep you warm....
who farted

Springboro, OH

#55 Oct 19, 2013
His sign says veteran. is he realy a veteran or a veteran of holding signs his whole life

Since: May 13

Indian Trail, NC

#56 Oct 27, 2013
He must be getting quite a bit of money he has his own car I saw him takin a break in it one day its parked in the lot I guess the jokes on you if you give him money for his gas lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Fowler Is A User 2 min Ex Fowler Girl 11
Eberhard vs Stevens 22 min ReallyRob 12
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 26 min bored 933
Woman beater cop 40 min Egg 1
annoying blue cobalt 45 min Aunt Evvie 16
Identify Suspect 55 min Sgt Baiter 6
Bring on the trolls and all the fake imposters. 1 hr Funny Pants 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages