Comments
21 - 40 of 53 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2013
Brat

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

kevin roland wrote:
my dad just said that your husband throws the pennies and yells at him so your husband can feel more like a man.he said that your husband has problems with his self esteem and manhood.dad said your husband wouldn't do that to a mentally healthy man.he also said that your husband probly picks on kids to and old men.
You're right!!! Do you know my husband??? Lol
loser

Johnstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

this guy needs to get out and get a job . He doesnt look unable to work in the least bit ! I yell at him to get a job everytime I go past . Well today i was stopped by the light and he walked up beside my car and said God bless you , so I said well god bless you too with a job you bum !!!! Those ppl make me sick

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

kevin roland wrote:
my dad just said that your husband throws the pennies and yells at him so your husband can feel more like a man.he said that your husband has problems with his self esteem and manhood.dad said your husband wouldn't do that to a mentally healthy man.he also said that your husband probly picks on kids to and old men.
Dad knows

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

If he wants to stand holding a sign, WHOOP'TEE F*%CKEN S*IT!
Whocares.......BUNCH DUMBASS hes not robbing ur house
trash

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Skibbidy Bibbidy wrote:
You don't think standing there, holding a sign, collecting money and food, as well as criticism, nasty looks and more, while maintaining a flow f traffic that allows him to still receive all that and not cause any accidents, fights, or traffic violations is considered work?

I am appalled. I could never do what he does...this man should be given a medal for his ability to withstand the brunt of negativity that this city wants so desperately to heap onto someone, onto him.

So now we honor you, Mr. Wal-mart corner guy. For your bravery and strength in the face of adversity in a town where the poor, sick, homeless, addicted and convicted are looked down on, disgraced, laughed at, mocked and mistreated; yes, in a town where a simple request for help is treated like a direct slight and injustice on someone not even involved in the situation, that causes anger and that anger causes a topix discussion, which in turn leads to, well, I have yet to see anything come of a single topix discussion, but more topix discussions. Anyway, yes, in a town like that, he stands not only to ask for help, but to beg for it in the open for all to see and for all to judge; we honor you Mr. Wal-mart corner guy, for even you receive more respect from me than any one single manager of Wal-mart itself or poster on Topix, myself included.

Thank you and May God Bless the United States of America!
You are an idiot! Take your liberal hippie ass and go f*ck yourself. Give him a medal, really? I am a war veteran I work full time and attend school full time along with being a father. And you say this guy deserves a medal? You and that lazy bum are what is wrong with this country! Help the world out both of you go rinse your mouths with buckshot!
haha

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
May 2, 2013
 
kevin roland wrote:
my dad just said that your husband throws the pennies and yells at him so your husband can feel more like a man.he said that your husband has problems with his self esteem and manhood.dad said your husband wouldn't do that to a mentally healthy man.he also said that your husband probly picks on kids to and old men.
Dads a va jay jay!
Coworker

Litchfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
May 2, 2013
 
It Brian Smith he not homeless lives on Clinton and Walnut on the corner....

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

curious wrote:
Anyone who gives that man money, is retarded! That man needs to get a job! When pple give that man money they become enablers!! Btw, what will all of the welfare pple do when they lose foodstamp benefits!? America is about to go bankrupt!! Pple that give this bum money...reason America will go bankrupt! Enablers!!!
Do you know what kind of skills this man has? Maybe no education? You nearly need a masters degree to sweep the streets these days.
curious

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

A man that is begging pple for money, probably doesn't have a masters degree! Get serious! What I find ironic , is while he's begging for money, there's mutiple places hiring! WTF? That guy should spend some energy looking for a job!
butt

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

curious wrote:
A man that is begging pple for money, probably doesn't have a masters degree! Get serious! What I find ironic , is while he's begging for money, there's mutiple places hiring! WTF? That guy should spend some energy looking for a job!
Exactly, they could be flipping burgers for minimum wage if they had to.

One of those guys asked me once if I had any weed on me, then proceeded to tell me that he was on felony probation. They're drugged out bums, that's all.
butt

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Remember n1991 wrote:
If he wants to stand holding a sign, WHOOP'TEE F*%CKEN S*IT!
Whocares.......BUNCH DUMBASS hes not robbing ur house
You continue to be the dumbest poster on Topix.
butt

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
May 2, 2013
 
Skibbidy Bibbidy wrote:
You don't think standing there, holding a sign, collecting money and food, as well as criticism, nasty looks and more, while maintaining a flow f traffic that allows him to still receive all that and not cause any accidents, fights, or traffic violations is considered work?
I am appalled. I could never do what he does...this man should be given a medal for his ability to withstand the brunt of negativity that this city wants so desperately to heap onto someone, onto him.
So now we honor you, Mr. Wal-mart corner guy. For your bravery and strength in the face of adversity in a town where the poor, sick, homeless, addicted and convicted are looked down on, disgraced, laughed at, mocked and mistreated; yes, in a town where a simple request for help is treated like a direct slight and injustice on someone not even involved in the situation, that causes anger and that anger causes a topix discussion, which in turn leads to, well, I have yet to see anything come of a single topix discussion, but more topix discussions. Anyway, yes, in a town like that, he stands not only to ask for help, but to beg for it in the open for all to see and for all to judge; we honor you Mr. Wal-mart corner guy, for even you receive more respect from me than any one single manager of Wal-mart itself or poster on Topix, myself included.
Thank you and May God Bless the United States of America!
never telling wrote:
BEAUTIFULLY SAID. where are more people like you and i ??
rowdy01 wrote:
Do you know what kind of skills this man has? Maybe no education? You nearly need a masters degree to sweep the streets these days.
I now understand why these bums continue to do this, I always figured that they'd grow tired of bumming and give up.
Skibbidy Bibbidy

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Respect...lol. I guess I'm not as good at sarcasm on the internet as I thought I was...Oh well

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Skibbidy Bibbidy wrote:
Respect...lol. I guess I'm not as good at sarcasm on the internet as I thought I was...Oh well
Nope, you haven't reached troll status yet LOL
Sick of the crap

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Cut him a break, he is just doing the job he has chosen to do. You cant tell me that standing there for hours on end is not work. If people choose to give him cash then I say its all good.
Brat

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sick of the crap wrote:
Cut him a break, he is just doing the job he has chosen to do. You cant tell me that standing there for hours on end is not work. If people choose to give him cash then I say its all good.
Are you a DUMBFUCK or what??? NO... standing there for hours and begging for money is not a job, DUMBFUCK!!! Standing for hours and flipping burgers, earning your money is a job!!!! Sounds like you have no job too, BUM!!! Lol
Thebitch

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I stopped and gave him a few job applications.
lifemember

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Thebitch wrote:
I stopped and gave him a few job applications.
His last name is Smith! He lives on Clinton and Walnut.... he on welfare! He OD three weeks ago but he didn't die...I think it Brent Smith not sure but he's not homeless him and his brother are the one at Walmart Corner... it Peddling in Ross County u get arrested and Franklin County to but Pickaway u don't imagine that there no justice in this town at all.
Save the children

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

his girlfriend is frances fox the ugly redhead with the thick glasses that works at the hospital cleaning toilets. i caught her one time licking pee from the seat in the mens bathroom and she looked up and said yum. sick people
Save the children

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i also heard she licks her daughters vajayjay

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Circleville Forum right now

Search the Circleville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily hart 1 hr Oldsparx 7
Vote no on logan elm levy 1 hr Yapper 77
for a good time call 2 hr snitch 5
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr DEMSRULE 29,360
2 more meth dealers 5 hr Petulla 5
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 6 hr bored 597
Keep one, Drop one, Stack three (Jan '14) 6 hr bored 317
•••
•••
•••
•••

Circleville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Circleville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Circleville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••