The guy standing on the corner at Wal...

The guy standing on the corner at Walmart

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brat

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 30, 2013
I'm so tired of seeing that worthless piece of TRASH standing there begging. He looks RIDICULOUS!!!!! Why don't he just go get a job. What's wrong with you people handing him over money. No wonder people like that won't work!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 30, 2013
I dont give lazy people money he is there all most ever day so he is just to lazy to work
Skibbidy Bibbidy

Findlay, OH

#3 Apr 30, 2013
You don't think standing there, holding a sign, collecting money and food, as well as criticism, nasty looks and more, while maintaining a flow f traffic that allows him to still receive all that and not cause any accidents, fights, or traffic violations is considered work?

I am appalled. I could never do what he does...this man should be given a medal for his ability to withstand the brunt of negativity that this city wants so desperately to heap onto someone, onto him.

So now we honor you, Mr. Wal-mart corner guy. For your bravery and strength in the face of adversity in a town where the poor, sick, homeless, addicted and convicted are looked down on, disgraced, laughed at, mocked and mistreated; yes, in a town where a simple request for help is treated like a direct slight and injustice on someone not even involved in the situation, that causes anger and that anger causes a topix discussion, which in turn leads to, well, I have yet to see anything come of a single topix discussion, but more topix discussions. Anyway, yes, in a town like that, he stands not only to ask for help, but to beg for it in the open for all to see and for all to judge; we honor you Mr. Wal-mart corner guy, for even you receive more respect from me than any one single manager of Wal-mart itself or poster on Topix, myself included.

Thank you and May God Bless the United States of America!
Skibbidy Bibbidy

Findlay, OH

#4 Apr 30, 2013
Real quick, when I say "May God Bless The United Stated of America" what I mean is, continue to. You know what, I'm starting a new thread!!!
butt

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 30, 2013
Skibbidy Bibbidy wrote:
You don't think standing there, holding a sign, collecting money and food, as well as criticism, nasty looks and more, while maintaining a flow f traffic that allows him to still receive all that and not cause any accidents, fights, or traffic violations is considered work?
I am appalled. I could never do what he does...this man should be given a medal for his ability to withstand the brunt of negativity that this city wants so desperately to heap onto someone, onto him.
So now we honor you, Mr. Wal-mart corner guy. For your bravery and strength in the face of adversity in a town where the poor, sick, homeless, addicted and convicted are looked down on, disgraced, laughed at, mocked and mistreated; yes, in a town where a simple request for help is treated like a direct slight and injustice on someone not even involved in the situation, that causes anger and that anger causes a topix discussion, which in turn leads to, well, I have yet to see anything come of a single topix discussion, but more topix discussions. Anyway, yes, in a town like that, he stands not only to ask for help, but to beg for it in the open for all to see and for all to judge; we honor you Mr. Wal-mart corner guy, for even you receive more respect from me than any one single manager of Wal-mart itself or poster on Topix, myself included.
He asked me once if I had any weed on me. Seriously.
never telling

Ashville, OH

#6 Apr 30, 2013
Skibbidy Bibbidy wrote:
BEAUTIFULLY SAID. where are more people like you and i ??
butt

Columbus, OH

#7 Apr 30, 2013
never telling wrote:
<quoted text>
Handing money out to junkies.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#8 Apr 30, 2013
run him over with your car. no one will complain
Okay

Columbus, OH

#9 Apr 30, 2013
never telling wrote:
<quoted text>
suckin wieners!
unoit

Circleville, OH

#10 May 1, 2013
Idiot just od'd last week so all u dumbass's keep giving him handouts please get rid of another social security waste
ripped one in class

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 May 1, 2013
I laugh and point at him everytime I drive by.
Brat

Columbus, OH

#14 May 1, 2013
ripped one in class wrote:
I laugh and point at him everytime I drive by.
My husband throws pennies at him and yells "GET A JOB YOU BUM" Lol
kevin roland

Chillicothe, OH

#15 May 1, 2013
my dad just said that your husband throws the pennies and yells at him so your husband can feel more like a man.he said that your husband has problems with his self esteem and manhood.dad said your husband wouldn't do that to a mentally healthy man.he also said that your husband probly picks on kids to and old men.

Since: Jan 13

Herndon, VA

#16 May 1, 2013
kevin roland wrote:
my dad just said that your husband throws the pennies and yells at him so your husband can feel more like a man.he said that your husband has problems with his self esteem and manhood.dad said your husband wouldn't do that to a mentally healthy man.he also said that your husband probly picks on kids to and old men.
ma.ma.mma.momma says that you is the debil[waterboy voice] but seriously he walked up to my car the other day when i had my window down to tell me i had dirt on my door? really!?
camouflage

Columbus, OH

#17 May 1, 2013
bucknut9 wrote:
<quoted text> ma.ma.mma.momma says that you is the debil[waterboy voice] but seriously he walked up to my car the other day when i had my window down to tell me i had dirt on my door? really!?
Is that a wrong thing to do?
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#18 May 1, 2013
someone needs to be throwing lead at this deadbeat
i know

Columbus, OH

#19 May 1, 2013
i was always told that the real poor people dont begg for anything? my dad owns his own business and saw someone holding a sign saying will work for food..well being the man that my dad was said come with me and do a little work and ill take you to shake n steak (this was on the east side of col and my dad owns a cleaning company....told the guy to do a little mopping and favvum) the "poor guys" response? um, no thank you sir, im okay.......so in reality he just wanted the money. my dad still got him a meal, to be nice. cant trust people that do that evetyday, same spot....knowing that one time the news caught someone buying a big flat screen at walmart! also, ive seen that man on the corner being dropped off by another man driving a truck personally. so yeah that looser is a fake and i think ill call the law on him if i see him there again
curious

Powell, OH

#20 May 1, 2013
Anyone who gives that man money, is retarded! That man needs to get a job! When pple give that man money they become enablers!! Btw, what will all of the welfare pple do when they lose foodstamp benefits!? America is about to go bankrupt!! Pple that give this bum money...reason America will go bankrupt! Enablers!!!
never telling

Columbus, OH

#21 May 1, 2013
at least hes not stealing and robbing
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#22 May 1, 2013
never telling wrote:
at least hes not stealing and robbing
that you know of, this is just what he does during the day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ginger Ott 7 min main st 1
jamie ricketts 51 min Hamp 2
Running Around on Tom 55 min Wake up Call 1
Will New S Bloomfield Mayor LIE for Lawless ?? 58 min Fact Checker 2
300 refugees coming to Circleville? 1 hr rowdy01 13
Fire 2 hr boogie 4
Elsea mobile village managers 2 hr yep 9

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance