First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hard Hitter

Jonesboro, IN

#1 Apr 14, 2012
Whats up???? I heard he done some nasty shit to his cousins daughter.

Since: Apr 12

Toledo, OH

#2 Apr 14, 2012
Dude Tommy would be the breaks off u and if he can't he'll make sure someone will. Don't start this about him. That's dudes like family and all your gonna do is start a mf war. He hasn't done nothing of the sort of shit people wanna make up fucking rumors to try n make a brother look bad. How bout we just not got there..
Uhuh

United States

#3 Apr 14, 2012
Seriously, you're gonna take up for him???? Then you're no good to society

Since: Apr 12

Toledo, OH

#4 Apr 14, 2012
Yea he's never done me wrong.. I've known him for years. He like everyone else has done shit but not nearly as bad as these other retards in this town. And I don't have a problem in society thanks
Uhuh

United States

#6 Apr 14, 2012
Yet, and not welcome : p
truth hurts

Findlay, OH

#7 Apr 14, 2012
tommy has done his time for mistakes in his life, i have grown up with him, i know he would never do anything of the sort, yeah, he took a bad turn in life, but, he has always been a friend to me and many others, i pray for him and many like him that has been in my life to somehow take the road less traveled and be proud of themselves, cause, being proud of yourself is what truly matters
very funny

Columbus, OH

#8 Apr 14, 2012
I have heard he has did something to a little boy in his past dont know about now because he just got out of prison. I guess he wouldnt take a liar detector test for some reason but who know. I been seeing him at ohio hieght might be getting some crack or herion
fayl

Mechanicsville, VA

#9 Apr 15, 2012
very funny wrote:
I have heard he has did something to a little boy in his past dont know about now because he just got out of prison. I guess he wouldnt take a liar detector test for some reason but who know. I been seeing him at ohio hieght might be getting some crack or herion
He has probably been babysitting the junkies kids. Junkies will do anything. Nasty. Nasty.Nasty. Almost as nasty as the brothers selling it. Tommy has a few buddies he screwed over to answer to here real soon. We will see how bad he is then. Bet someone beats the breaks off his ass. Want to bet? Anyone?????
Dont Hit Hard As Me

Findlay, OH

#10 Apr 15, 2012
Funny how y'all like to run your mouths about shit y'all don't know but it's the same idiots that talk about it is the ones that hide behind the scenes and don't never come out n say something man up and ask him your damn self instead of using a lame ass site to discuss drama..and if all u hear is hearsay keep it to urself cause u sound more like a bitch talkin shit over a circleville forum
dontwantnone

Mechanicsville, VA

#11 Apr 15, 2012
Dont Hit Hard As Me wrote:
Funny how y'all like to run your mouths about shit y'all don't know but it's the same idiots that talk about it is the ones that hide behind the scenes and don't never come out n say something man up and ask him your damn self instead of using a lame ass site to discuss drama..and if all u hear is hearsay keep it to urself cause u sound more like a bitch talkin shit over a circleville forum
Funny last time I seen Tommy he couldn't even look at me. He tucked his tail and head and scooted right along. I know Tommy and his boyfriend Blevins are the only bitches? here. The boys are cowards. Talk tough. Bout it. Till we meet again tough guy. Stick your chest out next time you see me instead of running like a little bitch.
famous

Findlay, OH

#12 Apr 15, 2012
Its funny how people pull to the side to talk about some
famous

Findlay, OH

#13 Apr 15, 2012
Hey got my own chat room thats whas up i understand how rumors get started so i dnt blame no one for this but its a false statement i have 3 prison numbers sad to say but true my cuz blevins got mad at me in 2009 and started this now it escalated to me really haven to talk bout it...it groases me out to think bout it i grew up here and if u think its true then u dnt no me at all...as for the crack and herion jokes try again cause never did crack and havent did no drugs in 9 months look my back ground up u will see my charges and as far as lie detecter test u cant refuse it so if i busted some of yalls bubble sorry find someone else to talk about how bout dnt want none hes a charecter dnt no who u r but i aint never tucked my tail cause if i cant win i got 4 big homies that can so let me live my life cause im tryen to do right dnt need this have a nice day if u wanna a topic how bout how much more ink i got then u or how many adult females i pull cause it sounds like on here u have to make things clear or yall get it twisted...anyways now yall no barie the subject its dead....
fayl

United States

#15 Apr 15, 2012
famous wrote:
Hey got my own chat room thats whas up i understand how rumors get started so i dnt blame no one for this but its a false statement i have 3 prison numbers sad to say but true my cuz blevins got mad at me in 2009 and started this now it escalated to me really haven to talk bout it...it groases me out to think bout it i grew up here and if u think its true then u dnt no me at all...as for the crack and herion jokes try again cause never did crack and havent did no drugs in 9 months look my back ground up u will see my charges and as far as lie detecter test u cant refuse it so if i busted some of yalls bubble sorry find someone else to talk about how bout dnt want none hes a charecter dnt no who u r but i aint never tucked my tail cause if i cant win i got 4 big homies that can so let me live my life cause im tryen to do right dnt need this have a nice day if u wanna a topic how bout how much more ink i got then u or how many adult females i pull cause it sounds like on here u have to make things clear or yall get it twisted...anyways now yall no barie the subject its dead....
Spoken like a true little bitch. WHAA whaa WHAA I got four big holiest do it for me. What a joke. What were they your daddy's in the joint? Can't even fight your own battles you little faggott. I fight my own, if you want to call homies you wannabe punk. I could call whole clubs,brothers,Mexicans that would have my back because I'm one solid dude. But I never do because you and your sissy homies ain't bout shit. You know what you did. Bet they get your candy ass when the time is right. Ink?? For real??? Woman?? You are lame as hell. Any bitch that would want your bitch ass wouldn't be worth having.
seewhatireallykn ow

Naperville, IL

#17 Apr 22, 2012
famous wrote:
. Ur a punk ass bitch I've got 4 big Homies that will get the job done for me , but yet u want to talk some big shot I've got triple diget prison numbers...bro I know for a fact u did what u did and it wasn't a lil boy , it was a 5 yr old lil girl....so keep playin ur innocence and trying to claim u didn't do shit and when ur asked to take a lie dectecter u can refuse sry to brust ur bubble .....
BBD

Columbus, OH

#18 Apr 22, 2012
seewhatireallyknow wrote:
<quoted text>. Ur a punk ass bitch I've got 4 big Homies that will get the job done for me , but yet u want to talk some big shot I've got triple diget prison numbers...bro I know for a fact u did what u did and it wasn't a lil boy , it was a 5 yr old lil girl....so keep playin ur innocence and trying to claim u didn't do shit and when ur asked to take a lie dectecter u can refuse sry to brust ur bubble .....
Sounds like Sicko Tommy Davis needs a little 'Steve Wilkos' in his life. I will call the show. Bet he won't go. If it wasn't true he would take the test. Either way he's still a sniffling little coward.
ur amazing

Columbus, OH

#20 Apr 23, 2012
I luv u to tommy I couldn't just tell b in leave u out thanks for being a good friend
Cville31

United States

#21 Apr 23, 2012
LOL!!! Tommy is a liar, theif and molester!! His cousin 'Baby John' is also a molester and real RAPEST!!! They make me sick!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#22 Apr 23, 2012
him and his crew are weak!!!!, all kinds of people cant wait to get their hands on those scumbags
Heather

Horsham, PA

#23 Apr 26, 2012
Wow...You are all dumb as fuc*...I have been friends with Tommy for almost 20 years and know for a fact that he would never do that. Get a life. I mean really. Maybe if you spent some of that drug money you use on an actual trip out of Circleville you may just gain some sense. There is a world outside of Circeville. Yeah he may have had his up's and down's, but seriously everyone does. If you have not make mistakes in life than you have not lived life. Leave Tommy alone.
dumazz hillbilly

Circleville, OH

#24 Apr 26, 2012
dont know him that well did watch him take a serve ass kicking when he was 18 do know if what they say is true he needs shot and i think that about anyone who could hurt a kid!!!!!!!!!! just my opion but everyone has one there like azzholes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dispatcher 44 min curious 5
A man is to be a Pastor at a Biblical Church no... 51 min God 30
Ryan Wurtzel, Jeff and Robby Starkey 1 hr Someone knows 7
very short and fat people 1 hr Dave 11
anybody a jeanie rister? 2 hr amber cook 3
Anybody know any good places to go fishing? 7 hr bluegill 1
Where are you roundtown curious? 7 hr comedy club 5
More from around the web

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE