devon preg walking around scoring H

Posted in the Circleville Forum

chris

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Ne one know devon that nasty skank that wit my boy joey walkin all around town getting high on some crzkle n H n bout to pop that baby should get taken away in the delivery room
MindyD should pay joeyS more ....too funny
iwonder

Fenton, MI

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Whats her last name?
katie

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2012
iwonder wrote:
Whats her last name?
Ya chris what is her last name i know who ur talking about she kives with joey shackelford they work for dope
jdawg

United States

#4 Nov 14, 2012
They will rob u blind n do ne thing for a hit thats for sure
Eww

Circleville, OH

#5 Nov 14, 2012
I think this is the same prego skank I seen walking on high street with 2 young kids, looked freakin high as the clouds too.
wondering

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Eww wrote:
I think this is the same prego skank I seen walking on high street with 2 young kids, looked freakin high as the clouds too.
Coverdale??
tiana

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Eww wrote:
I think this is the same prego skank I seen walking on high street with 2 young kids, looked freakin high as the clouds too.
Yep n jojo nshe walk with her they need those kids takin away her and joeyS
tiana

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Coverdale??
I dunno is it
Sandy

Shreve, OH

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Hmmm, if this is the SAME Devon that I know, then I am pretty sure I can give the real names of those who are posting here. Then again I am SURE that if you actually wanted to write the truth you would use your real name and NOT some alias or made up stuff. And to just be some Circleville gossiper, you sure are good at spelling Devons last name.....and Joe's last name...you spelled that perfectly. And lets see, you are awfully farmiliar with Ms. Mindy Duvall as well, oh wait you only posted HER last initial. You must be trying to stay on HER good side for some reason. Wonder what that would be? Oh yeah, get it now, YOU are the one with the addiction problem. You are addicted to Devon, and trying to ruin HER life. You are barking up the wrong tree, so I suggest you take your dog ass somewhere else and start on someone else. And the next time..post using your real name. It isnt THAT hard to trace your IP address and figure out who you are. Dumbass. LMAO
toni

United States

#10 Nov 15, 2012
Sandy wrote:
Hmmm, if this is the SAME Devon that I know, then I am pretty sure I can give the real names of those who are posting here. Then again I am SURE that if you actually wanted to write the truth you would use your real name and NOT some alias or made up stuff. And to just be some Circleville gossiper, you sure are good at spelling Devons last name.....and Joe's last name...you spelled that perfectly. And lets see, you are awfully farmiliar with Ms. Mindy Duvall as well, oh wait you only posted HER last initial. You must be trying to stay on HER good side for some reason. Wonder what that would be? Oh yeah, get it now, YOU are the one with the addiction problem. You are addicted to Devon, and trying to ruin HER life. You are barking up the wrong tree, so I suggest you take your dog ass somewhere else and start on someone else. And the next time..post using your real name. It isnt THAT hard to trace your IP address and figure out who you are. Dumbass. LMAO
Crackheads will stick up for the
Tara

United States

#11 Nov 15, 2012
Devon has HiV buyers beware
Tara

United States

#12 Nov 15, 2012
What man would b addicted to a CrAckhead hoe like devon except a skank crackhead like joey lol
N her ob was called

Since: Nov 12

Chicago, IL

#13 Nov 17, 2012
This is devon. Yall r on sum funny shit....emily quit haten u fake ass hoe draw ur eye brows on with a sharpie two tons of wearing makeup bitch. Quit locking ur kids in the house n leaving to do drugs. Call my ob im clean.
travis

United States

#14 Nov 17, 2012
Tara wrote:
What man would b addicted to a CrAckhead hoe like devon except a skank crackhead like joey lol
N her ob was called
Yep dat bi*ch is a nasty for real she new in town?? Seen he walkin wit joe
travis

United States

#15 Nov 17, 2012
Sneak1989 wrote:
This is devon. Yall r on sum funny shit....emily quit haten u fake ass hoe draw ur eye brows on with a sharpie two tons of wearing makeup bitch. Quit locking ur kids in the house n leaving to do drugs. Call my ob im clean.
Its Amber now B*tch what u got to say how long have i lived by u its sad ur hurting that innocent baby when u comin home??????? Ill b waiting
I damn sure aint scarred.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#16 Nov 17, 2012
Amber who n I dnt care if u bad you should have done steeped.quit playing

Since: Nov 12

United States

#17 Nov 17, 2012
I ain't hurting my baby belive that. Your best bet is to shut ur lips or I will.
zanny

Dayton, OH

#19 Aug 4, 2014
Devon Tate that you girl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Rowland 8 min Megan 7
brandon bolin 21 min BIG TOM 176
Jail numbers down from 120s to the low 60s 45 min Judy 4
gary bigham 1 hr idc 5
Santa House 1 hr Santa 11
Fundraiser for Bolin Family 1 hr BIG TOM 7
Damn queers (May '13) 2 hr chuck 65
What happen next to walmart at 430 today? 6 hr I know 4
Raid at Ohio Heights today (Dec 16th) 8 hr lostlogo 7
Gios 9 hr Heather 35
Circleville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Circleville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Circleville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:30PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:54 PM
Manziel says Browns were "a little off" on Sunday
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Cam Newton practices for first time since car accident
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down Cleveland's Game Plan vs. Carolina
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick