Powell, OH

#367 Jul 28, 2013
Who did jimmy. Hang with back then that is proble how was with him
wow

Washington Court House, OH

#369 Aug 3, 2013
I have an idea who was involved ,
Kenny hampp an Charles hampp jr . Aka L
I think them are the other two suspects !!!!
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#370 Aug 4, 2013
police dept help us wrote:
Tommy Jenkins was as big part of it ....
your mom was a big part of my sex education,she killed this dick,HAHAHA!
haha

Delaware, OH

#371 Aug 5, 2013
Charlie Hampp maybe but not Kenny He was questioned and he identified some evidence that belonged to his brother but they didn't care he wasn't even around at the time... So You THINK you know but really you don't know S**t.... Your location says it all Courthouse trash your a showalter I'm sure nasty a** b**ch... Get a life your all worthless nasty trash.!
haha

Delaware, OH

#372 Aug 5, 2013
Don't you have better things to do like find a dude you can share with your mom i know you would prefer it to be family seein how you all like to share imbreeding it's what you nasties do best thats why your all retarded in the head special ed idiots
bahahaha

#373 Aug 8, 2013
It Don't matter where I'm from !! I know the truth . an I bet you Kenny an Charles hampp aka (L) will be brought in for questioning again. Kenny hampp an Charles are child molesters , ask your daughter she knows . She's dated kenny . Ewwwwww , sloppy secs . I'm not fighting with none just speaking the truth
wow

#374 Aug 8, 2013
OMG , DON'T TELL ME IT'S THE FAT BITCH RUNNING HER MOUTH , why don't you go eat some Food , you get a lil cranky when your Hungry . Lmfao
Rodrick Stofsky

Phoenix, AZ

#377 Aug 9, 2013
JERRy

Pomeroy, OH

#380 Jan 10, 2014
Jimmy sued the circleville police. The real murder gave the cops the pub hair. It was all set up I know who did he knows he did. How sleep at night do not know.
JERRy

Pomeroy, OH

#381 Jan 10, 2014
jimmy knows who else was their someone close to him needs to write him. Have him speak up about the issues there was more than one.I believe he was setup.
JERRy

Pomeroy, OH

#382 Jan 10, 2014
He told hundreds of people he did it.He still walks free.No It was not just jimmy.His own brother knows he did it to.
turkeyburger

Columbus, OH

#383 Jan 10, 2014
go hump a toadstool you posum faced bitches. Hollis was there so even if the dicklickn pos didn't do the deed he's just as guilty as the one who did and is right where he belongs. Bubba's got that browneyed bitch stretched so far outa shape he couldn't walk a straight line if he had his tounge tied to a clothesline.
Jerry

Pomeroy, OH

#384 Jan 10, 2014
He was setup how do you agrure with dna. His friend the really killer gave the pubes to the police. They took him in for question? He said gave the police pubes hairs. The thing you know is that jimmy being arrested. The other guy his the only suspect that gave pubes. He goes around laughing about how jimmy should have not sued the police deparment. Jimmy not the really killer.You will find out one of these days. Why you so worried about it. If nobody else was involed. The pyscho still walks the streets. He told numberous people he got away with murder. He probbaly saver in prison then give up the true story.I hope he tells everthing he knows sues the cpd again for false imprisonment.I know who gave the pubes to the polices.Now he retired.
Anonymous

Ashville, OH

#385 Jan 10, 2014
Jerry wrote:
He was setup how do you agrure with dna. His friend the really killer gave the pubes to the police. They took him in for question? He said gave the police pubes hairs. The thing you know is that jimmy being arrested. The other guy his the only suspect that gave pubes. He goes around laughing about how jimmy should have not sued the police deparment. Jimmy not the really killer.You will find out one of these days. Why you so worried about it. If nobody else was involed. The pyscho still walks the streets. He told numberous people he got away with murder. He probbaly saver in prison then give up the true story.I hope he tells everthing he knows sues the cpd again for false imprisonment.I know who gave the pubes to the polices.Now he retired.
Maybe you should tell the sheriff this information. The city is corrupt. Let us know if you do call the sheriff and tell him. You can remain anonymous. You can let us know on here.

*They should expect us*
turkeyburger

Columbus, OH

#386 Jan 10, 2014
Jerry wrote:
well then why don't you start up a collection for his defense fund & pending lawsuit??? I'll tell you why cause nobody would give that POS a penny, nada, nothin, zip, cause he's guilty, GUILTYYYYYYYYYY,,, GUILTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... and you, being the ignorant, lamebrained bitch you are, claiming you have evidence that other people were involved, actually have nothing except for the rumors you yourself started. On one hand I wish they had fried that POS but on the other I'm glad they didn't cause Bubba gets to hump that bitches ass hard & furious every night before he flips him & runs his longdong down his throat.
cthruu

Circleville, OH

#387 Jan 10, 2014
YoungRestless wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick giffin? The father of one of the boys involved with the riot and murder? The griffins are a plague. As well as the leasures and the grambos. If all of those families could be sterilized, Circleville would be a thousand times better
First of all if you have issues with all of the above you need sterilized yourself matter of fact your daddy needed it before he had you the first 13to14 pages of this thread was a big war between dawsons family and marys family over the findings and since when is anything tested by 3 different people unless there's a trial you retard jimmy and rick did not even hang with each other a couple months ago it was raymond jr that was in on it all this bs is jimmys lan trying to lay blame elsewhere give it up he ain't getting out what a god dam joke since this thread started it's 99.99 convicted 4to5 different other people than JIMMY
Hitler

Indianapolis, IN

#388 Jan 11, 2014
Where can I see a picture of the guy from 30 years ago?
Jerry

Pomeroy, OH

#389 Jan 11, 2014
It not a rumor I stared it.I do not stared rumours The supect that gave the cops pubic hairs. Next thing you know jimmy being arressted on pubic hair as the eviedience. The dental records do not match. Just saying theirs alot of flawed information in this case. What about cook jewerly. I have told someone they do not want to listen. The suspect that gave the police deparment the pubes hair before jimmy is the one of the murders.
Jerry

Pomeroy, OH

#390 Jan 11, 2014
It takes more then one person. He likes to use line don't remember to get out of things.
turkeyburger

Columbus, OH

#391 Jan 11, 2014
Jerry wrote:
It takes more then one person. He likes to use line don't remember to get out of things.
you're as big a retard as Hollis, when you shake your head and you hear things rattling do you know what that is? nope, it ain't rocks,,, it's little shit balls that have built up over the years and have replaced any resemblance of common sense you may have been hatched with. don't feel sorry for Hollis, be happy for him, after all he is getting what he most desires in life. he loves Bubba and he does anything & everything Bubba asks of him, and when he don't Bubba jackslaps the dumb bitch & reams his ass anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryan Stonerock 19 min Bms 4
Davina Martin - some say daddy loved her too much 37 min UTrashy 2
Relocation (Dec '16) 44 min And The Wiener Is 38,797
Old men who hit on young girls 1 hr Itsme 46
Rachael doty ssi momma snap card holder & hud 2 hr Average joe 27
Jessica is a kook 2 hr Jessica 41
Skanky Kempton 2 hr Jessica 8

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance