Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Whaddup wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you register your account on here and we can email each other?
I'm not registered on any Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, My Space, Reddit, You Tube, or Topix and I'm not inclined to do so now or anytime in the near future. If, "There is a large group of Circleville residents who are working together to bring attention and show the citizens of Pickaway county what really happened in this case", according to you, then give me a name & address or telephone number where I can get in touch with someone because I'd love to help, in any way I can, to bring about the arrest and conviction of whoever was with & helped Hollis murder Mary. To me, for him to willingly withhold the name or names of who he was with that night makes him guilty of Premeditated Murder in the First Degree, not Complicity to Murder, and he should fry.
Whaddup

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

yep wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not registered on any Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, My Space, Reddit, You Tube, or Topix and I'm not inclined to do so now or anytime in the near future. If, "There is a large group of Circleville residents who are working together to bring attention and show the citizens of Pickaway county what really happened in this case", according to you, then give me a name & address or telephone number where I can get in touch with someone because I'd love to help, in any way I can, to bring about the arrest and conviction of whoever was with & helped Hollis murder Mary. To me, for him to willingly withhold the name or names of who he was with that night makes him guilty of Premeditated Murder in the First Degree, not Complicity to Murder, and he should fry.
I understand where you are coming from. Like I stated previously, a couple of group members told me they thought he had something to do with her murder as well. Once they read documents I have in my possession, they were sickened. I promise you, Hollis had NOTHING to do with this crime. Nothing. He wasn't present, he didn't do it, and he has no idea who did it. Unfortunately, the wheels of INJUSTICE move slower than the wheels of justice. The documents have been placed in the hands of higher authorities than the local police department and many people, in addition to our group, are working on this situation. Let me tell you something else. I also thought he was guilty until reading the documents. I have no ties to Hollis, not a family member, not a friend, etc. What bothers me most about this case is the lack of justice for Mrs. Cook. The ball is rolling now and all we can do is sit and wait. Justice will be served to Mrs. Cook and her family.
onlyaresident

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I was young when this happened and have faint memories of it. But I know Jimmy and know he was not alone. I do agree that if he didn't get locked up for this it would be a matter of time and it would be something else. Eventually it will all come to a head.
JUST CURIOUS

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

getitright wrote:
I think it was a City Cop!He was a detective at the time.The crime scene had his finger prints all over it .After the investgation they busted him back to a cop And yes he got to retire And now works at Walmart what a nice City it is LOL He also was a crack head and put a LOT of Drugs back on the streets And would tip off drug dealers when there was going to be a bust!!!And sleep with every drug whore on the street no matter how old she was He should be in prison Not working at walmart and colicting a retirememt from this sad city
Please clarify what it is you think about the city cop. Did he mess up the crime scene, by accident or on purpose, or are you saying he committed the murder?

“Don't mind the waste”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

truth hurts wrote:
Allow me to beat a dead horse... JH did not murder Ms. Cook...he was not even in town that night... A gentleman by a name that rhymes with Sick Hiffin did do it though and it's in black/white right there in the file. That's what makes me puke, knowing that this disgusting motherf'er is allowed to beat and murder the elderly in our town and then walk our streets. Make no mistake about it, the CPD along with Chief of Police and the prosecuting atty, they allow him to walk the streets knowing what he's capable of, and the reason being is because they know that arresting him means exposing their inside corruption. If any of this pisses you off, due your f'ing due diligence and get the files, the case is now closed and should be available to anyone who wants to see it. I have tried, along with friends to do everything in my power to expose the truth, and I keep hitting a dead end, again because money and power are more important than truth, justice and the safety of our towns citizens. It's okay though, we're a very determined group of justice seekers, and the sick bastard(RG)... he will either fry or rot in prison, we'll see to that. AND NOT A SINGLE F*CK WAS GIVEN THAT DAY!!!
Rick giffin? The father of one of the boys involved with the riot and murder? The griffins are a plague. As well as the leasures and the grambos. If all of those families could be sterilized, Circleville would be a thousand times better
STOP IT

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

The convicted killed Mary Cook- that's why he's in prison- couldn't even bother to testify on his own behalf. JUST LIKE THE SANDY HOOK VICTIM FAMILIES, YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED REPEATEDLY TO DISCONTINUE YOUR DISRESPECT TO MARY COOK'S FAMILY.
This thread and those involved in the continual questioning which disrespects the Cook Family, will be turned over to authorities.
Dont understand

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

It's freedom of speech
U R Idiots

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Brandi wrote:
<quoted text>
And from what I've gathered, there were reasons for his pubic hair being there. Maybe not on her sheets, but things like that can transfer. There were several people who testified that Hollis did odd jobs for the woman around her house outside AND inside. I guarantee he had at one point usin a restroom in there. I know I see pubic hairs on toilets all the time. It coule have easily transferedto her bed.
The fact that his saliva and seamen didn't match either is odd. Why would someone else be the one to violently rape her to the point where he bit her in the manner that he did, but Hollis just lost a bunch of pubes?
And lastly, every witness that had an alibi for him, their stories matched and were in detail. It wasn't just a situatsituation like yeah, saw him at a party. They had details.
Idk. Obviously I'm not God and can't say wheather or not he did or didn't do it. That's just my opinion or take on things.
And to whoever said he wouldn't be in there if he didn't do it?? Innocent people plead guilty all the time in order tp obtain a lower sentence. They're letting people out of prison DAILY who plead guilty because new evidence and what not has been found.
Are you kidding?
What color is the sky in your world?
The reason his pubes were in the sheets is that the POS was on the sheets. I can't imagine what level of consciousnes you operate under when you can believe pubic hairs have locomotion.
No- the POS never did jobs inside her house.

The alibi liars: yes, three of Circleville's criminals testified the POS was with them that night but they also reported that they were all so stoned they couldn't remember the evening. They could recall the amount and types of drugs they were all using however. THERE WERE NO DETAILS EXCEPT FOR THE KIND OF DRUGS THEY TOOK. One witness even testified to sharing a bottle of whiskey with the POS that night; the POS was underage to be drinking it though and this witness- a self-professed man of God- admitted that he shared it with an 18 year old. Brilliant witness right there. Oh yeah- he also told the court about collecting disability while he worked on cars for a living out of his garage. Brilliant witnesses... of impecable stature...

The saliva/teeth: The saliva belongs to the perp who did this with the POS. There was a match to Giffin but a third party forensic odontologist cast a shadow of a doubt and the evidence was necessarily thrown out because of it. The first odontologist claimed it was a 100% match. Because of the degredation of body fluids, only an excreter type can be retrieved from samples- not a DNA match.

The POS couldn't even take the stand in his own defense. If your @ss was on the line, wouldn't you have something to say? Prolly not if your attorney told you that you were too stupid to speak and speaking would implicate you even more because you are freakin' GUILTY.

ONE IN TWENTY EIGHT TRILLION THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY BILLION.
U R Idiots

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Dont understand wrote:
It's freedom of speech
Nice catchy phrase there but Speech and Freedom are not free, idiot.

Free Speech is a right commonly subject to limitations, as with libel, slander, obscenity,and sedition.

YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE-GUSHING OVER THE pos IS OFFFENSIVE AND TROUBLING TO THE FAMILY OF THE VICTIM.

The last time you topix trolls blathered on, your felon got transferred to another facility... you know, to make better accomodations for him. We can arrange another transfer or some better conditions if you'd like to continue this horrid topic. I rather like the fact that because you talk him up on here, he ends up paying for your insolence. Perfect! With friends like you........ hahahahahahahahahha
U R Idiots

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

ONE in TWENTY EIGHT TRILLION THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY BILLION.
R giffin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Leave Mrs Cook rest in peace
Anal Andy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

I did it. I confess. Now lets move on. It's 2013. Thank you.
Nikki Leasure

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I killled her!!
firing squad

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

no but you did contribute to the death of Brittany.....and I hope you do time for it
IcU

Ashland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

i know this wrote:
<quoted text>
What am I so wrong about? If he did it and they had his fingerprints, teeth impressions and dna wouldn't he still be in prison or charged with something in this case? I would think so. When he was in prison they went and had achat with him and did what they had to do and he was cleared as a suspect in the ladies murder. Soooo, with that said why don't we just drop it. It is over with they got the man responsible. He surely wouldn't take the fall for something that he didn't do or wasn't part of. Nobody would take responsibilty for a murder they had no part of. If the detective are still working this case and haven't closed it hopefully they will get whoever else was involved. There are to many rumors out there and they have to have cold hard facts and evidence to arrest anybody. Evidently Rick didn't have anything to do with it or he would have been locked up over it!!!!
innocent ppl are imprisoned all the time! some are lucky enough to be found innocent later due to DNA! they have several pieces of evidence that point to Giffin! Hollis never admitted to killing Mary or being there! The evidence against him was definately planted by a dirty cop!
IcU

Ashland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

hey wrote:
<quoted text>If the bite marks were matched to a suspect with 99.9% accuracy by three forensic dentists and it wasn't Hollis,,, then who the hell was it,,,, your rope is limp.
it was a positive match to Giffin! I read the reports! he also failed a polygraph! some dirty pos public pillars of the justice system want giffin free and had it out for Hollis because he is the reason one of their own had to retire!
HOW SICK

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

R giffin wrote:
Leave Mrs Cook rest in peace
Hopfully ur not the Giffin they suspect
gemini

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Candy barr u read my thoughts exactly n to add they wanted to put jimmy away for years n just throw away the key so y not put this on him
knockemstiff

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

I believe the reason the Mary Cook case supposedly was solved,was because a couple of the tv crime shows wanted to come to Circleville and re-investigate the case.CPD couldn' take a chance on that,because that would expose all of their shoddy police work in the original investigation.I do think the impending retirement of one of CPD'S crack detectives did have some bearing on their rush to judgement.I don't know if Hollis is guilty or not,but whoever did those despicable things to mrs.Cook needs to be punished.How horrible that night must have been to her.No one should have to endure such pain and suffering,especially in your golden years,and in your own home.
police dept help us

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Tommy Jenkins was as big part of it ....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jimmy barnes (Oct '13) 9 min ozzy 8
Mckenzie beavers 14 min Jesus 23
How many people r snitching? 1 hr DealWithIt 15
jon potsy johnson passed away 2 hr eggsalad 38
A warning for you. 2 hr RichardNoggin 4
hot to: drug sales 2 hr sickofit 10
bobby young is wearing a wire!!!! (Feb '14) 2 hr ol girl 29
Old hypocrite women 5 hr disgusting 12
Court street drug addicts 5 hr just someone 7

Search the Circleville Forum: