My Nana

Danville, KY

#216 Aug 2, 2012
bdawson wrote:
<quoted text>We will never know what happen to poor Mary because of bitter My Nana.
Because TOPIX can accomplish what 19 years of investigative work couldn't.
Should I be disappointed now?
meee wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone is done w this topic because if you don't agree w my nanna, then she insults you and puts words in your mouth.
Yet here you are.
bdawson wrote:
<quoted text>All i have to say to u is going to hell for saying that about dead my father... if my father is in hell i hope he does to u what them sick fucks did to Mary. I know Mary and she wouldnt want this from you or My nana. She would be rolling in her gravel if she knew that you or My Nana is defending her in this manner. The people who did that to Mary was sick but your just like them. I hope you burn in hell, ur a fucking waste of space.
That's lovely brandi.
Daddy'd be so proud.
bdawson wrote:
LMFAO..... I didnt have them delete anythig. AND WHAT YOU WROTE I DID SAY I WAS MAD. I ALREADY SAID I WAS SORRY. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU WRITE OR TELL THE CPD. ILL TELL THEM EVERYTHING. IM A WOMEN. AND YOU R A LIL CRY BABY IM NOT A PUSSY LIKE YOU I LEFT MY NAME. SO YOU TELL THE CPD TO GIVE A CALL. THIS AINT ABOUT YOU ITS ABOUT MARY... AND YOUR NOT WORTH GOING TO PRISON FOR SO U DONT HAVE TO B SCARED IM NOT GOING TO HURT U LIL FELLA. LMMFAO.
Well someone did on your behalf... must have been the cops!
Posts #107,#110,#121,#137,#140,#158.

So brave of you to leave your name on the internet (really smart too)... I left my name with CPD, Circleville Herald, Chillicothee Gazette, channel 4 and every other channel in town- and out of town.
Would it make everything better if you could insult me by name?
Everyone in town that can read knows my name, moron. And if you ever knew Mary, you would know it too.

That's a lovely sentiment that follows your apology! You thought of everything to make things right again. What a smart girl.

You think I'm scared? Of you? Of words on the internet? ROFLMAO!
Someone thinks big of themselves.
No. If you wind up here, you won't be talking.
You're just stupid enough to try, which is why your threat is on the record... F O R E V E R

No worries here, you big woman, you.[oops... that's "women"- so big you are more than one woman)
Frank Rizzo

Columbus, OH

#217 Aug 2, 2012
bdawson wrote:
<quoted text>All i have to say to u is going to hell for saying that about dead my father. I hope god have mercy on your soul. And if my father is in hell i hope he does to u what them sick fucks did to Mary. I know Mary and she wouldnt want this from you or My nana. She would be rolling in her gravel if she knew that you or My Nana is defending her in this manner. The people who did that to Mary was sick but your just like them. I hope you burn in
hell, ur a fucking waste of space.
First you say I'm going to Hell, then you say you hope God has mercy on my soul. Which is it? How would you know what Mary wants? I'm sure she would like to have lived also, but that choice was viciously taken away from her. And the only waste of space I can recall is the one who took a shot to the chest on New Year's Eve.
My Nana

Danville, KY

#218 Aug 2, 2012
Hey "Frank"- I really do appreciate you showing up.

Theres no prize for arguing with idiots, but feel what I'm doing here is not arguing at all. I'm here for one reason only; to defend the conviction My Nana received.

Since you state about 'knowing the Family', then you are probably aware of the circumstances of my Family and why I welcome you and thank you for taking the time to be on the right side; the more the merrier.

When lies are allowed to persist, evil thrives.
Mary's had her share of evil; it stops with me.
And now you too.
THANK YOU.
Frank Rizzo

Columbus, OH

#219 Aug 2, 2012
I agree.
WOW

Circleville, OH

#220 Aug 2, 2012
If I'm not mistaken, My Nana is actually a very old man. Does anyone remember seeing him on the news puffing out his pompous chest, offering the reward?

Hell, he was old back then, so he must be ancient now. I have been sitting back reading the posts on this thread and cringing every time I see one of his posts. It is obvious he must have a lot of guilt? Maybe you feel guilt because you left it up to the neighbors to look out for Mrs. Cook, instead of bringing your happy ass to our town and taking care of YOUR family? That's the only thing I can think of that makes you such a bitter, vile person? This community and Mrs. Cook's neighbors did everything they could to help her and watch out for her. I don't recall ever hearing about you until poor Mrs. Cook was murdered.

People are throwing out ideas and attempting to help you solve Mrs. Cook's murder. Just because someone may have a different opinion, doesn't give you the right to degrade and insult them. Maybe you should be more open to anything that's put out there.

You are a complete asshole and I hope that doesn't stop people from posting any information they may have regarding this case.

If anyone does have ANY information, please do not hesitate to post it. We are doing this for Mrs. Cook, not the jerk-off who is on here insulting our entire community. Look over him. Do not argue with him. Instead,just ignore his posts. It's obvious he is a retired, bitter old man who posts all day long. Do not let his tangents deter you if you know something about this case.

Thank you.
Wow-zer aka hate drugs

Fenton, MI

#221 Aug 3, 2012
Apparently you didnt read the post. It's been said My Nana is a female. Not that that makes a freaking difference! But your lack of research is stunning if your going to comment.
Secondly, SHE didn't insult anyone who was "throwing out ideas".(how you throw out ideas about murder suspects is beyond me) anyhow, what she is doing is defending the conviction of Hollis. Not one person she had confronted has offered any information.
The only objective in my opinion, that this thread was started was so the author could defend him. That's been made crystal clear to me.
I have been still following the thread but it has become idiotic. I know I wasn't posting anymore but that post was kinda out of left field , lmao!
Wow-zer aka hate drugs

Fenton, MI

#222 Aug 3, 2012
And...lol on a roll now..."wish I knew" is obviously Candy Bar answering her own post. I haven't looked back to the first post for awhile. Isn't it funny someone someone starts a post but never replies back? I guess I was under the assumption this was started to have people start talking about information they knew but wasn't comfortable going to the police with. Boy was I wrong!!
WOW

Circleville, OH

#223 Aug 3, 2012
Wow-zer aka hate drugs wrote:
Apparently you didnt read the post. It's been said My Nana is a female. Not that that makes a freaking difference! But your lack of research is stunning if your going to comment.
Secondly, SHE didn't insult anyone who was "throwing out ideas".(how you throw out ideas about murder suspects is beyond me) anyhow, what she is doing is defending the conviction of Hollis. Not one person she had confronted has offered any information.
The only objective in my opinion, that this thread was started was so the author could defend him. That's been made crystal clear to me.
I have been still following the thread but it has become idiotic. I know I wasn't posting anymore but that post was kinda out of left field , lmao!
I respectfully disagree. I believe the author began the thread, hoping to fish out information. I re-read some of the posts and I don't really see where anyone is saying Hollis is innocent, only there is the possibility that there is more to the story, other than the obvious (murderers still walk free).

On the note of My Nana being a female, so be it. I could care less either way. What I do know for a 100% is he/she has something deep within he/she that is something more than grief. I stick by my theory of "feeling guilty". I have never read such venom geared at people who are innocently throwing out opinions in the hopes that valid information will be given. I quite frankly read the posts and instantly felt disgust.

Like I previously wrote, we "people" weren't so bad when we were doing our best to help and watch out for Mrs. Cook while he/she continued to reside in an entirely different area. Right?
Wow-zer aka hate drugs

Fenton, MI

#224 Aug 3, 2012
Agree others are walking free. But retread page one and it plainly states they think he's innocent. I'm not even remotely involved in the case...just did some research when I read the forum. If I was My Nana my blood would boil to read their "speculations" that a convicted man was innocent. I don't usually comment but had too at the beginning of this forum when they started that. I also would be pissed for someone like myself not knowing any difference to see that and assume the defenders of him was right.
bee

Chillicothe, OH

#225 Aug 3, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
First you say I'm going to Hell, then you say you hope God has mercy on my soul. Which is it? How would you know what Mary wants? I'm sure she would like to have lived also, but that choice was viciously taken away from her. And the only waste of space I can recall is the one who took a shot to the chest on New Year's Eve.
you must not know gods work you alway meet your maker. but what am i say u dont even know god. I HOPE GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.
My Nana

Danville, KY

#226 Aug 3, 2012
THANK YOU Wow-zer aka hate drugs.
You are spot in your comments.

It must be unbelieveably difficult to enter in to this ridiculous conversation but in so doing, it's simple to see you are a defender of TRUTH. Your actions are not only admirable but it's the kind of stuff that DOES get ya to heaven... God Bless You!

As sick as the comments above are, it is a bit entertaining to observe the lenghts stupid people go to to make a point, even though their point is defenseless.

I mean, look at candy barr... spewing on and on about 'some old man' she saw on tv years ago and she couldn't be more wrong as you pointed out. The poster goes on and on weaving this made-up story about Mary's son when, if she was really close to the case and cared about The Family, she would know that he died before seeing justice brought to his mother.

By bringing up that 'old man', she again defiles the departed.
Wonder how many times you get to slander the dead before you get to take the express lane to hell?

For the record, that 'old man' was Mary's only child who left Circleville High at the age of 17 to fight for your freedom on Okinawa. You should be thanking him, not trying to sully his good reputation. After the war he went on to be probably the most successful person to ever hail from your town- yes, even trumping Mr. Lewis.

My Nana moved back in to town after her husband suffered a heart attack and moved two houses down from where her child had grown up- to the very same neighborhood she had lived and raised her child years before. Oddly, the Dawson's lived in the home the Cook's once thrived in. Mary's son used to practice his baton twirling (as Circleville's High's drum major) in the large plate-glass window. Being in that neighborhood in Cricleville was where she wanted to be despite anything her son wanted or could have provided her. Later she stayed to be close to her departed husband whom she would visit at the cemetary every single day.

So- all the bullshit in your comment; baseless. Mary lived the way she wanted to, where she wanted to. Has nothing to do with helping her. She was also very vibrant up until the day your buddies took her iife. There were no neighborhood babysitters- just neighbors watching out for neighbors. A concept that obviously eludes you as it is clear you view your fellow man as a target of your folly.

You are a sick individual and I have never been so proud of Circleville; that the good people there are willing to stand up on the right side of TRUTH and go toe-to-toe with you and put you in your place.

That's what it takes to bring sanity back; we have to address the lies and illuminate them with the truth or allow these disillusioned to paint a reality of their choosing.

That's a blanket statement above. It can be applied to Mary's case, Circleville politics and the nation as a whole.

'Evil triumphs when good people do nothing"

So thank you to the disillusioned above for showing the community the depths of ignorance and evil that exists and by giving the good people a venue on which to illuminate the TRUTH.
bee

Chillicothe, OH

#227 Aug 3, 2012
My Nana wrote:
THANK YOU Wow-zer aka hate drugs.
You are spot in your comments.
It must be unbelieveably difficult to enter in to this ridiculous conversation but in so doing, it's simple to see you are a defender of TRUTH. Your actions are not only admirable but it's the kind of stuff that DOES get ya to heaven... God Bless You!
As sick as the comments above are, it is a bit entertaining to observe the lenghts stupid people go to to make a point, even though their point is defenseless.
I mean, look at candy barr... spewing on and on about 'some old man' she saw on tv years ago and she couldn't be more wrong as you pointed out. The poster goes on and on weaving this made-up story about Mary's son when, if she was really close to the case and cared about The Family, she would know that he died before seeing justice brought to his mother.
By bringing up that 'old man', she again defiles the departed.
Wonder how many times you get to slander the dead before you get to take the express lane to hell?
For the record, that 'old man' was Mary's only child who left Circleville High at the age of 17 to fight for your freedom on Okinawa. You should be thanking him, not trying to sully his good reputation. After the war he went on to be probably the most successful person to ever hail from your town- yes, even trumping Mr. Lewis.
My Nana moved back in to town after her husband suffered a heart attack and moved two houses down from where her child had grown up- to the very same neighborhood she had lived and raised her child years before. Oddly, the Dawson's lived in the home the Cook's once thrived in. Mary's son used to practice his baton twirling (as Circleville's High's drum major) in the large plate-glass window. Being in that neighborhood in Cricleville was where she wanted to be despite anything her son wanted or could have provided her. Later she stayed to be close to her departed husband whom she would visit at the cemetary every single day.
So- all the bullshit in your comment; baseless. Mary lived the way she wanted to, where she wanted to. Has nothing to do with helping her. She was also very vibrant up until the day your buddies took her iife. There were no neighborhood babysitters- just neighbors watching out for neighbors. A concept that obviously eludes you as it is clear you view your fellow man as a target of your folly.
You are a sick individual and I have never been so proud of Circleville; that the good people there are willing to stand up on the right side of TRUTH and go toe-to-toe with you and put you in your place.
That's what it takes to bring sanity back; we have to address the lies and illuminate them with the truth or allow these disillusioned to paint a reality of their choosing.
That's a blanket statement above. It can be applied to Mary's case, Circleville politics and the nation as a whole.
'Evil triumphs when good people do nothing"
So thank you to the disillusioned above for showing the community the depths of ignorance and evil that exists and by giving the good people a venue on which to illuminate the TRUTH.
Yea your father sound so great when the whole community knows he wasnt there for her. Right u even said that the neighborhood had to look after her. and i recall my piece of shit Dawson Family did it. hummm. Your just guilty that you or ur daddy had nothing to do with her. I said it once and ill say it again THE COMMUNTIY WAS MARY COOK FAMILY...
My Nana

Danville, KY

#228 Aug 3, 2012
to the evil bee:
I attended every Pumpkinshow for 30 years.
I was very close to My Nana.
She would make a special cake for those visits- a cake that she named after me.

We were a loving, caring family no matter what spin you want to put on it. The people of Circleville know this. It's your ilk with alterior motives who are attempting to re-write history.

Again, your attempt to weave a made-up story that suits your end is dispicable and disgusting. That's the kind of stuff that gets ya in to hell. But then again, your ticket's already been punched; it's obvious that your ticket is number 666 as the vengeful and melicious words you type exude pure evil.

It's hardly amusing that you exemplify no morals the good Lord gave us but use the word of God on those that disagree with you in an attempt to shut down the TRUTH.

Do you see this good people of Circleville? This is how they operate. They don't have to believe the same things you do, they must know about the things you believe in to hold those against you to silence you.

"Know your enemy" "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" They attempt to silence you by using the Good Word to silence you. BLASPHEMY!

Allowing this kind of rhetoric to stand will ensure that Circleville continues its decline and will never rise above the frey if its allowed to permeate your community and society. Certainly not a place where the good people of the town want their children and granchildren to live in. STAND UP SPEAK OUT
My Nana

Danville, KY

#229 Aug 3, 2012
Revisiting disappearing posts:

Disappearing again today!
We were on page 12 and suddenly, we're back on pg 11 again.

In as much as editing and deleting posts is not an option given to those who post here, it's become obvious that someone other than those who post here is sanitizing the topic.

Must be someone who 'has the power' to do so.

I found this in the TOPIX documents:
"Law Enforcement - Topix
By checking the box below, you hereby represent and certify for Topix that you are a duly authorized member or officer of a local, county, state or federal law enforcement agency and writing in regarding a criminal matter. If your issue is a personal one, please use our Feedback Form.

Please be advised that impersonating an officer is a crime and Topix will report the unauthorized use or intended misuse of this site to the appropriate state and federal law enforcement agencies for prosecution.

[check box] I'm a duly authorized member or officer of a local, county, state or federal law enforcement agency, and the issue I am writing about is regarding a criminal issue."

So- a big THANK YOU to those who are watching, taking notes and preserving the inadvertent admissions to be used against the offenders at a later date! I'm sure your IP addresses have been preserved with your comments.

Keep up the good work!
My Nana

Danville, KY

#230 Aug 3, 2012
WOW wrote:
If anyone does have ANY information, please do not hesitate to post it. We are doing this for Mrs. Cook.
If you were doing this for Mrs. Cook, you wouldn't have disrespected her only child that she worshipped her entire life. So much so she wrote him every single day of his service while he was defending your freedom in the south pacific. So much so, that when the murderers broke in to her home that night, they had to walk past the entire wall that had framed pictures of him appearing in numerous news shots and shaking hands with celebrity's. And if you knew Mary, you would have known that. There's never been a mother that was as devoted to her son. Yet- ya take that and twist it all up in to an evil story for your agenda.

And no- don't post info here.
The one time someone posted info, one of you trolls wanted to get his name (witnesses name).
No.
GO TO CPD. Better yet- give them a call and tell them you have info about the Mary Cook case and they will even come to you- wherever you want that to be.

If anyone does have info, this on-line community has certainly shown what they are made of; this is no place for serious discussion of any kind.

Even if a post contained info- they are just words on the internet. True information must have a source. Anything posted here is heresay until documented by an agent of the government.

And again; after $25,000 didn't get somebody to talk, after 22 years of hard investigation netted one conviction (and one death), do you really believe TOPIX will save the day and holds our last hope at more convictions?

That kind thinking is quite dillusional.

PLEASE SEE CPD IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE MARY COOK CASE
bee

Chillicothe, OH

#231 Aug 3, 2012
To The Holy My Nana... Awww... You calling me evil isnt going to get to me... You can say evil stuff about my FATHER and you say its the truth cause you know him so well. Its like you said this case been open for 19 yrs nope it more like 21yrs. You dont even know how long your our grandmother been dead. That sad but u care so much. You want to spend all this time putting my father in the dirt. Hello he already there. Yep he there. He been dug up and put there again. Twice. You heartless witch. My dad didnt kill your grandmother so get off of it. If you talk to the CPD so much and u have all the paper work on it you know that. Just like you have my statement. LIAR. Cause there not even one. Im evil when you say my Father can burn in hell. Well i hope your grand ole father burns right beside him. HUH??? How does that feel??? Not so good. Yep he didnt do nothing to me but i hope he does. If you wish that on mine i wish that on your. There im on your holy level now. I know... Mary Cook knows... The CPD knows... That my father didnt do it. Say what you want your just a bitter witch that doesnt deserve a grandmother like Mary.
bee

Chillicothe, OH

#232 Aug 3, 2012
And whoever deleting my post thank you but you can leave them on there. And please dont delete the one my nana wrote about her gun i need that one lmbo.
My Nana

Danville, KY

#233 Aug 3, 2012
bee wrote:
And whoever deleting my post thank you but you can leave them on there. And please dont delete the one my nana wrote about her gun i need that one lmbo.
Yes. I'm certain the authorities are anxious to fulfill your requests.

And no- they won't delete any of my posts that state if bdawson shows up at my residence, I will defend myself. We the People are afforded that in our Bill of Rights, in case ya missed that fact too.

Why would they want to delete that?

They're only taking what they need.
My Nana

Danville, KY

#234 Aug 3, 2012
bee wrote:
... you said this case been open for 19 yrs... You want to spend all this time putting my father in the dirt...My dad didnt kill your grandmother so get off of it... Well i hope your grand ole father burns right beside him. HUH??? How does that feel???... There im on your holy level now. I know...just a bitter witch that doesnt deserve a grandmother like Mary.
Yes. 19 years before we made an arrest.

I have not spent any time putting your father in the dirt. I have responded to your lies and foul-mouthed diatribe in realtion to your father, but don't forget- you are the one that wanted to talk about him; this topic is about Mary Cook... but yet you have disregarded that fact again.

Your wish for my deceased relatives- wish all ya want. Good men like Mary's son get to use the express lane to heaven. Your words and wishes really don't bother me at all. Says more about the kind of person you are.

And no- you are not on any level of holiness.
You make that clear each and every time you comment.
orange1234

Circleville, OH

#235 Aug 3, 2012
TO "MY NANA" #226,etc. YOU ARE ONE PATHETIC PERSON and a VERY CYNICAL.ONE.YOU HAVE NO EMPATHY for PEOPLE expecially for Mary, You think you are so SMART and you really are a very IGNORANT smart PERSON. YOU need to use this to your advantage not against it!You don't care who is quilty just as long as someone is arrested we want JUSTICE sounds like you just want anybody. You're about as STUPID as STUPID COMES. ALL you do is belittle people,shows topix just how DEMINTED you are. You need to SHUT up and Listen maybe instead of trying to sound better than anybody ELSE or KNOW better than anybody ELSE,You talk in CIRCLES and Want people to THINK you are very smart,for one your vocabulary doesn't fit the script. Leave us Alone,you just like to hear yourself talk you are not a Godly person so don't be quoting the Bible you are going straight to Hell,I don't even like you and I don't even know you but you are a HIGH SUCK you can tell that by your postings you do not care about anyone not even yourself or Mary, I don't know who you are but I don't even think you have any kind of aquaintance with Mary Cook because she wouldn't have anything to do with you, you need to get off this Topix because you'r not welcome. Go get a job and take a course in LAW maybe that would help you!PSYCHO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug runners at Tink Crosby and Rocky Gilpen's ... 27 min Gee 9 7
Cop fired or vacation 2 hr LA TOY A 4
tommy hunt 2 hr wow 26
Caylen Brady 2 hr shes trash 11
Zoiro for you 9 hr aparajita2592 1
Derek cote and tay 9 hr snitch yes I did 5
Caleb Lintz suicide 10 hr Wondering 15

Winter Storm Warning for Pickaway County was issued at March 05 at 3:40AM EST

Circleville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report12:15 PM
Hawkins Wrote Fake Recommendation to Land an NFL Agent
Bleacher Report 2:00 PM
Should Browns Spend Big on Maclin or Draft WR?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Did the Browns Make the Right Choice Signing Josh McCown over Brian Hoyer?