Who REALLY killed Mary Cook?

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Candy Barr

Ashville, OH

#2 Jun 13, 2012
Not sure who did it, but completely agree with the fact that Hollis was set up. I heard at least 5 different names when Mary Cook was killed, but don't really want to call them out on Topix.
soda pop

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2012
i know he didnt do it either! just sad hes doin 15-life for something he did not do
YUPPPPP

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 14, 2012
Bull snot! You cant just produce "fake" DNA and frame some one for murder. This town may b fuckd up, but I just dnt see that happening around here. The cops arnt smart enuf to do something like that. And whats it matter any ways? He was headed to jail eventually if not for this then for somthing else. If you Candy Barr knw some names and arnt giving them up then you are just as bad as the ppl who murdered the poor lady! She deserves justice and you not telling what you knw is keeping that frm happenig!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
name

Circleville, OH

#5 Jun 14, 2012
I think Jimmy did have a role in the killing, but I don't believe he acted alone.
Candy Barr

Ashville, OH

#6 Jun 14, 2012
YUPPPPP wrote:
Bull snot! You cant just produce "fake" DNA and frame some one for murder. This town may b fuckd up, but I just dnt see that happening around here. The cops arnt smart enuf to do something like that. And whats it matter any ways? He was headed to jail eventually if not for this then for somthing else. If you Candy Barr knw some names and arnt giving them up then you are just as bad as the ppl who murdered the poor lady! She deserves justice and you not telling what you knw is keeping that frm happenig!
I would NEVER not tell law enforcement if I knew something they didn't regarding the Mary Cook case. I have "heard" names, as in rumors. I am not going to put them on TOPIX because of the innocent getting their name thrown in a TOPIX chat room. Yes, Mary Cook dserves justice, but I don't think she is getting it because an innocent man is sitting in prison. It's a shame.
Candy Barr

Ashville, OH

#7 Jun 14, 2012
name wrote:
I think Jimmy did have a role in the killing, but I don't believe he acted alone.
Why do you think he has never given up the other name involved? This is what has me the most puzzled. He could have walked with a lot less time.
well

Circleville, OH

#8 Jun 14, 2012
i think it's because he was going to prison no matter what he told or didn't tell. Nobody in prison wanted to be labeled a snitch.
FYI

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 14, 2012
there is alot of unanswered ?s but only the good man above knos the answers during jimmys trial there was missing evidence missing witnesses and police stated no semen was found at the scene but in 91 there was 4 different dna's found at the scene...he may have been a part of robbery but didnt kill her NAD DID ACVT ALONE!! sad thing is cowards in this town r letting him take the fall alone ...
Messed up

United States

#10 Jun 14, 2012
Yeah the police let everyone in to the crime scene and screwed up a ton of evidence.. But I'm sorry if he was involved in the robbery he was probably involved in the killing too. And I thought they found saliva from the bites on her breast that matched jimmys dna im sorry not bites but literally but get nipples off
Messed up

United States

#11 Jun 14, 2012
This is just rumors that I have heard and have been told their were more people involved
Candy Barr

Ashville, OH

#12 Jun 14, 2012
Messed up wrote:
Yeah the police let everyone in to the crime scene and screwed up a ton of evidence.. But I'm sorry if he was involved in the robbery he was probably involved in the killing too. And I thought they found saliva from the bites on her breast that matched jimmys dna im sorry not bites but literally but get nipples off
They DID NOT find any evidence as far as semen or fluids that came back to Jimmy. They CLAIM they found a pubic hair that DNA matched to him. I don't believe it. Sorry.
Messed up

United States

#13 Jun 14, 2012
So is he innocent because he maybe only robbed the poor woman while other men raped and murdered her? Thats just as bad
Messed up

United States

#14 Jun 14, 2012
And I really don't think they can just make it up lol. And say he did it. I mean come on. I'd hope not anyways
Candy Barr

Ashville, OH

#15 Jun 14, 2012
Messed up wrote:
So is he innocent because he maybe only robbed the poor woman while other men raped and murdered her? Thats just as bad
Nooo! I am saying I don't believe he was there, period. I think the pubic hair showed up 20 years later. They wanted to close this case and Jimmy was the scapegoat. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. This is what I think at the present.
lol

United States

#16 Jun 14, 2012
That would be a huge conspiracy
Candy Barr

Ashville, OH

#17 Jun 14, 2012
lol wrote:
That would be a huge conspiracy
True! In this town, nothing would surprise me.
lol

United States

#18 Jun 14, 2012
No me either!
SpongeMYKE Queerpants

Newark, OH

#19 Jun 14, 2012
I think SpongeMYKE Queerpants was the mastermind. He was doing an illegal tattoo over by there and got caught peeping in the window. Dropped his drawers and left a pube as his calling card. Nowadays he just leaves MRSA and a dirty needle at his scenes.
Candy Barr

Ashville, OH

#20 Jun 14, 2012
SpongeMYKE Queerpants wrote:
I think SpongeMYKE Queerpants was the mastermind. He was doing an illegal tattoo over by there and got caught peeping in the window. Dropped his drawers and left a pube as his calling card. Nowadays he just leaves MRSA and a dirty needle at his scenes.
Oh Lord! Here we go on this thread now! Goofball.

Since: Feb 12

Columbus, OH

#21 Jun 14, 2012
i don't think it was a set-up, i mean really if they wanted to set someone up why in the world would they set up him. i mean i'm sure the 5 0 in this town could have set up someone , but i don't think so in this case. in this case i am more concerned about the cover up. like fyi said (there were 4 different d.n a.'s found) i don't know honestly right off hand if that is true, but i do remember there being multiple d.n.a.'s found at the scene. out of all those different d.n.a samples found that is the only person that they can identify. nothing adds up in this case, only thing is if jimmy hollis did do it or was involved, well i guess nobody can call him a snitch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush's 15 min Iknow 4
Terra 39 min Josh 1
Pj vanhorn 1 hr Tim 7
Looking for Sean Edstrom (Jan '17) 1 hr FRIEND 11
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 1 hr Alain Vain 2,664
Relocation (Dec '16) 2 hr ---Beetlejuice--- 40,775
J.Harding 2 hr Hmmmm 10
Who got busted on South Court Street 4 hr Phsaw 13
swat 15 hr psycho 5

Circleville Jobs