Katie Lowery and Jaime Blake

Katie Lowery and Jaime Blake

Posted in the Circleville Forum

saywhut

United States

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Anyone know these nasty skanks of a parasite?
wright

Findlay, OH

#2 Jun 15, 2013
inbred punks
saywhut

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2013
That jaime chick is one nasty backstabbing bitch and katie is,( just threw up in my mouth) DISGUSTING!!!
wright

Findlay, OH

#4 Jun 15, 2013
I heard that katie sleeps with her uncle
meow

Findlay, OH

#5 Jun 15, 2013
they both are gross!!! katie is circleville trash and jaimie is just a hoe.
wright

Findlay, OH

#6 Jun 16, 2013
And she is a child preditor
abc

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 25, 2013
Yea I was having sex with Kevin's gf one day and I saw katie and her uncle before
ewwwww

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Jul 25, 2013
katie's breath smells like rotten sea bass,,, and her whole family is nothin but inbred hicks....they all have sex with each other.. not to mention her sister jennifer is a prostitute. but then again so is katie. katie does have sex with her uncle and everyone else who wants to pay to go slummin in her nast vag...or penis which ever i mean she is caught somewhere in between a boy and girl cross breed. aaaand they have lice..aaaalll the time!!!!!
gucci girl

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 25, 2013
this is katie thats all u guys do is set on here and talk shit about people idc what u all have to say about me I have a life un like u
wow

Portage, MI

#11 Jul 25, 2013
Skuurrb lol seriously though I don't know who's nastier Katie or a girl who could date and eff her lol
ewwwww

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jul 26, 2013
wow wrote:
Skuurrb lol seriously though I don't know who's nastier Katie or a girl who could date and eff her lol
Thats a good question, im not sure which is worse.....hmmm i cant choose they're both sooooooo nasty!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation 11 min -meabadboy- 16,323
Herpies in round town bad stuff 24 min Been around too much 7
Jason smith 33 min Aquintace 12
Barton and Clark 1 hr Angie 29
Brenda mahoney 1 hr Motion 49
kids running the street 2 hr Angie 15
Liars where are you. Pray god will touch you an... 2 hr Mr gold 11

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance