People and animals...out in the cold

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Empathetic

Toledo, OH

#1 Jan 23, 2013
It Breaks my heart to see animals left out in the cold by their shitty owners...chained up or in a cage...no way to escape...my boyfriend saw an old woman today and could tell she had stuffed her pants with toilet paper to try and stay warm. Beyond pitiful. May God bless all those helpless animals and SHAME on Obama for our country having All These Homeless People..and SHAME on our state for not taking care of Animal Abusers...
jen

Fostoria, OH

#2 Jan 23, 2013
I agree! I can't stand the thought of all the animals out there with no shelter! Anyone who has a pet that's outside needs to bring them in if possible! If you can't then make sure they're giiven proper shelter and straw! And fresh water! Don't be a$sholes with no heart!
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jan 23, 2013
screw the homeless they are a blight on decent society, let them freeze!
Jasonc

Cambridge, OH

#6 Jan 23, 2013
How about somebody come weel your cripple ass out in the cold and see how you like it
So Done with Turkeyburger

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 23, 2013
I can't wait to see the day when someone figures out who Turkeyburger is because when that day comes, it will be on...
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#8 Jan 23, 2013
no one will ever figure out who i am
So Done with Turkeyburger

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Never say never....
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#10 Jan 23, 2013
NEVER....
coon

Republic, OH

#11 Jan 23, 2013
are you going to open your door and let the deer rabbits rats skunks cow horses boogie man come in your crip !!!!!!
none

Shreve, OH

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Turkeyburger is a girl I can't remember the name but one of her friends told on her the wrote on topic about who was turkeyburger an the truth but she most of erased it cause it's not on here anymore
Hairdresser

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Who cares who turkeyburger is? Maybe if everyone would ignored him/her and quit feeding into the attention he/she obviously is craving so badly turkeyburger would stfu. He/she has nothing better to do than talk constant sh*t about everyone and everything, so let him/her be miserable.
take action

Taylor, MI

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Make sire if you see animals outside without shelter and sifficient bedding (straw) you call the humane society..its located on Island rd close to the old Hardens Chrevrolet by High Street.
take action

Taylor, MI

#15 Jan 23, 2013
Make SURE...(typo)
take action

Taylor, MI

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Dont forget the Amish Puppy Mill trial is the 28th...that guy is trying to get back his dogs after they were rescued from neglect on his farm. Please show up with demonstration signs at 8am! Show your support.
jen

Williamsport, OH

#17 Jan 24, 2013
There is no way in HELL that man should have any rights to those dogs! Is he fuhking retarded?! They need to be adopted out to people who will take proper care of them.
IBouttahere

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Jan 24, 2013
Tracey Houston on 327 has 2 dogs outside without straw. Besides being a bar slut, she doesn't take care of her animals. I will be turning her in to the dog warden!!!

I think Mr. Beachy should not have his pups returned to him. He needs to be restricted from owning dogs indefinately.
Empathetic

Toledo, OH

#21 Jan 26, 2013
Saw more sad Cold and probly hungry doggies outside yeaterday.Personally I think it should be illegal to chain up a dog and never let it off or be locked in a teenie cage outside...it keeps me up at night thinking "does that doggie need food/ water? is that doggie even gonna live thru the nite? "This time of year pets water bowl freezes up fast and needs replaces often. I wish I worked for the Humaine society:( I just wanna rescue them all...I did hear that you can go on someone else's property to feed/water a dog if u think it is not being taken care of...I have done this before and it was more than obvious the animal would look forward to me sneaking in with food/water and usually I would bring it treats and rawhides too..makes me wanna steal the doggie :(
i know

Columbus, OH

#22 Jan 26, 2013
turkeyburger is misty walsh
PORTER HOUSE

Huntington, IN

#23 Jan 26, 2013
I feel for the animals however if the people are they are junkies.....let em drop!!!!!!!!!!
TheyCMeTrollnThe yHaten

Columbus, OH

#24 Jan 26, 2013
Empathetic wrote:
Saw more sad Cold and probly hungry doggies outside yeaterday.Personally I think it should be illegal to chain up a dog and never let it off or be locked in a teenie cage outside...it keeps me up at night thinking "does that doggie need food/ water? is that doggie even gonna live thru the nite? "This time of year pets water bowl freezes up fast and needs replaces often. I wish I worked for the Humaine society:( I just wanna rescue them all...I did hear that you can go on someone else's property to feed/water a dog if u think it is not being taken care of...I have done this before and it was more than obvious the animal would look forward to me sneaking in with food/water and usually I would bring it treats and rawhides too..makes me wanna steal the doggie :(
Years ago my sister stole a pitt bull because she drove past this house everyday on her way home and noticed that the dog didnt have a cage or house, just chained to a tree, and the owners would just throw dog food on the ground for her (the dog not my sister) to eat. One night she took a collar, and leash late at night, took it off the its chain and took her home! The amazing thing was is that after the obvious neglect it had went through it was very friendly and well behaved dog once it got used to living indoors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midwife at Berger Barbara Poole let go? 10 min Cld1019 9
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 11 min _Zoey_ 1,089
Describe your poo with a movie title. 1 hr Alfalfa 71
pos johnny blevins 2 hr Justin 13
High Court Cafe 2 hr Alfalfa 11
Children services not doing job 8 hr worriedmom 5
Brian Layton "Stone" (Dec '15) 11 hr Citizen 85
Unfair Welfare case workers in Circleville and ... (May '14) 14 hr Motion 31

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web