kids PDA EVERYWHERE
Molly

Delaware, OH

#1 Jul 12, 2013
I'm a mature responsible adult, parent. I work a normal job, have my own home/vehicles, ask nothing from the government, and try to raise my children right. I censor tv shows, people, and choices. I am getting really annoyed with not being capable of allowing my children out to play, or to even shop with me. Constantly, the language, the shirts going up, the grinding, the pda! Even in grocery stores, and parking lots. Some people really need to learn how to control their children! My children do not need to see your daughters legs wrapped around some guy/girl all pushed up on a vehicle. They don't need to hear your daughter shouting how many guys she "fu*ked", or how many "d!c*s she sucked". Some of us care about our children, and try to raise them right.
lovey

Delaware, OH

#2 Jul 12, 2013
I see the same thing all the time. Back in the day it was horrible to be labeled a slut,, these days it's cool. They need to enforce curfew, and charge the parents for breaking it. You can call in on them for pda, or confront the parents, that's about it.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 12, 2013
These kids have no self respect, turn on the television and look at who our youth are emulating. We have become a society where being the most ignorant and outrages makes you a "superstar". It is even celebrated when girls under 16 get knocked up for god sake, we give them a f*ck*ng TV show. It is only going to get worse so brace yourself and put a Chasity belt on your daughters!
amy

Delaware, OH

#4 Jul 12, 2013
Saw the same type of thing @ walmart, several times. Just stopped going there. These girls will know it when I start acting like their mother! Lol
CoonHunter

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Thats just great.....im scared to death,i have 4 girls....i will cage them before i let it happen.
Tards

United States

#7 Jul 15, 2013
Was your man wrapped around your legs when he shot that nut in you??? Aw you was wrapped around his (bad word)
sticking up for you_

Ray, OH

#8 Jul 15, 2013
Let teens do what they do important a teen myself abduction have never had sex at all... just put trust in them that they will do the right thing.. that's what my mom does and I've had several oppertunities to have sex but i didn't because i know it wouldve been a big mistake.... Don't tie them down or be too strict just put all your trust in them that they won't mess up and talk to them about sex and waiting till their ready too not just because their pressured into it. A family relationship revolves around trust and it works trust me im scared to death of losing my moms trust because i love her and i want her to be able to trust me both matter what.
sticking up for you_

Ray, OH

#9 Jul 15, 2013
im* and*

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Jul 15, 2013
Change with the time back in the 50's you could not even show a man in woman in the same bed (i love lucy) on tv. now on normal tv its people dry humping away. Sex is becoming the normal. you can try and fight it or hide you kids from it but you will lose in the end. The best thing you can do is tell you kids that is not the why you should act and hope they dont. real if you try to hide you kids from it they will be worst off because when they get in the real world out side of you bubble it will be a shock. because in life sex is ever where and it will only get worst! look at how far we have come with sex in 60 years think about in another 60 or even 20 for that matter. Its not a bad thing or a good thing its a changing time thing and you just got to go with it. and hope you kids do the right things.
Amy

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 15, 2013
Tards wrote:
Was your man wrapped around your legs when he shot that nut in you??? Aw you was wrapped around his (bad word)
I'm talking about young teens. children! Behind closed doors is different, or at least out of site, for adults! You are a disgusting piece of work!*Smh* Another pedophile to keep our kids away from. Creep!
Tards

United States

#13 Jul 15, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text> I'm talking about young teens. children! Behind closed doors is different, or at least out of site, for adults! You are a disgusting piece of work!*Smh* Another pedophile to keep our kids away from. Creep!
Smh smh smh sheesh how old are you amy?? Far from a pedo (havin a few kids that i do take care of)... You sound like a little cry baby biotch that needs something down her throat to shut you the F up... Now put the needle down or better yet shove it up your arse :)
Tards

United States

#14 Jul 15, 2013
Oh btw amy im married and have been for a few years own my home and 10acres (paid off) got 3 cars (paid off) kids all have dirt bikes gokarts four wheelers (paid off) and have never been on welfare or got anything handed to me it was earned... Now what you got to say slacker
sticking up for you_

Ray, OH

#15 Jul 15, 2013
There's nothing bad about welfare its just help because some people really do need it m.y moms on welfare to take care of us kids... and trust me my mom still works and has for years because as a single mom of 8 its hard. but i we have food in our mouths and clothes on our bodys and a roof over our heads
hills

Arvada, CO

#17 Jul 16, 2013
sticking up for you_ wrote:
There's nothing bad about welfare its just help because some people really do need it m.y moms on welfare to take care of us kids... and trust me my mom still works and has for years because as a single mom of 8 its hard. but i we have food in our mouths and clothes on our bodys and a roof over our heads
You just answered your own statement. Single mother of 8!! Hey here 's an idea, after the first 2 kids, you cant afford. STOP HAVING KIDS!! You couldnt raise 8 kids if you made 100k a year(guessing she dosent make that) I shouldnt help feed you her or her kids if she wont help herself! Prime example of why the system dosent work. I am not degrading your family just hoping this will make sense to you and youll make better decison about the "hand out system" change. Best of luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation 44 min Billy Stinkfinger 11,826
Jamie and Steve Sturgill have been selling thei... 1 hr Relen Hoper 4
beware of cody jane smith shes a snitch 1 hr Relen Hoper 3
Rural King 1 hr Motion 3
Rick Blankenship 2 hr Stgu 1
Larry Adkins 2 hr Bailey 2
Wow just wow 2 hr Just wow 1
PARS employee makes news 3 hr Dylan S 17

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web