Review: Hardin Lori Pritchard Atty At Law

Posted in the Circleville Forum

Aaron

Columbia, SC

#1 Apr 25, 2013
My particular case was that my wife cheated on me, left me, and had another man move in with her in her apartment. With Mrs. Hardin's help we submitted a more than fair dissolution offer that was immediately rejected because she wanted more money. We then fought back. In the end I paid hundreds of dollars less than I offered in the dissolution, got the house, the car, ZERO alimony, a shared parenting plan that allows me to have my son every other week, and as the primary school drop off location Iím able see him EVERYDAY before and after school even on the weeks he's with her. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Mrs. Hardin's knowledge, compassion, and no-nonsense style were far more than I ever expected. On top of all of that, she was one of the lowest cost attorney's I could find. If you're looking for a divorce lawyer or a Chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyer, which she also does, I highly recommend Mrs. Hardin. As a side note, her husband also works in the office and was extremely nice and always very friendly and helpful with any questions I had. I HIGHLY recommend them.
Fudge face

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2013
I had her as my lawyer as well and love her. She will be my first choice for a lawyer when I need one.
James Bond

United States

#3 Apr 25, 2013
I went against her in a divorce and thought she was a bitch. She was on the enemies team so things may have been different given different circumstances.
Fudge face

United States

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Well bond geuss that meens she did her job then.
wow

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Talk about trying to drum up business for yourself. That is somewhat pathetic.

NO THANKS.
Kathy

Piketon, OH

#7 Apr 25, 2013
oops suppose to be a rip off not ripe off
No doubt

United States

#10 Apr 25, 2013
wow wrote:
Talk about trying to drum up business for yourself. That is somewhat pathetic.
NO THANKS.
Exactly what I thought when I read the original post.
Important Information

Pikeville, KY

#12 Apr 28, 2013
Better watch out making these actuations about Mr & Mrs Pritchard/Hardin.May end up on the opposite side of a courtroom from her.
no new news

Circleville, OH

#13 Apr 29, 2013
Nothing stated on here isnt anything other that facts that can be proven. I have a clean as a whistle record. I dont entangle my affairs with others so there will be no reason in my life time that I will be appearing in court.
Circleme

Akron, OH

#14 May 3, 2013
They are NOT worth a Fudge! Lori has Lost many easy cases getting women's kids taken away from them
lol

Columbus, OH

#15 May 3, 2013
Lorrie is amazing. She was and still is my lawyer she won me full custody of my child. only cost me $1000 while the person I was fighting paid over $2500 , And only got visitation. Lol she does the job. Wouldn't go to any one else :)
lol

Columbus, OH

#16 May 3, 2013
My bad spelled her name wrong. Had to say it before some dumb a** pointed it out.
Rough n it

Circleville, OH

#17 May 5, 2013
All I know is that I couldn't afford her, she didnt even get much child support for me and I had to rob Peter to pay Paul just to get through the case. I seriously think I could have represented myself and came out the same :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why no additional arrest in Hollis case? 6 min Tom 36
nmn 13 min aight 3
shannon and Hollis getting married 15 min Patron 110
Tara valentine 3 hr tellTheTruth 10
jeff fowler dead 3 hr tellTheTruth 51
Shannon Clegg 4 hr Truth Be Told 3
AT&T Cell Phone Reception 8 hr CirclevilleBill 8
anyone at main and pickaway st tonight about 10... 20 hr henery 7
Another OD 22 hr family friend 70
Circleville Dating