Chillicothe Police Chief FIGHT at the Cozy

Posted in the Circleville Forum

citizen justice

Murrysville, PA

#1 Mar 19, 2013
The Chillicothe Police Chief made 10tv news last night for a drunken brawl he had at the Cozy Inn on Western Ave. http://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/article/...
Despite the fact that the arguement was lame, It definitely doesn't set a good example for a public official. Several Cozy customers caught the chief in the act on cell phone cameras and video recorders. The Chillicothe Mayor has launced an investigation she he hopes to have concluded by the end of the week. Hopefully the report results in the chief being fired or his resigning. Its always nice to see law enforcement having to abide by the laws instead of being above the law... or thinking they are.
more trouble for chief

Murrysville, PA

#2 Mar 19, 2013
Just saw on the noon news report that a video from the Ohio State Patrol was just released showing the Chillicothe Police Chief speeding and failing to stop for officers. I think resignation is definitly in order.
James Bond

Sheldon, IL

#3 Mar 19, 2013
I never saw anything about him running from cops, just him yelling obscenities at someone in a bar parking lot. Why wasn't he arrested for disorderly conduct? Most drunks get hauled off to the drunk tank when they act this way, and a fine, maybe some probation....sounds like 'the good ole boy' system works in Chillicothe too.
logan st

Saline, MI

#4 Mar 19, 2013
It Roger Moore from Circleville class of 86
Jenn

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 19, 2013
first of all it showed him being pulled over and second I am sure none of you jackasses have never had a bad day and yelled at someone if so guess you should be fired to You guys are lame
James Bond

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 19, 2013
He was in the bar parking lot, Cozy Inn, the bartender called 911 and said your chief is about to get in a fight in my parking lot. He wasn't pulles over.
pillacothe

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Mar 20, 2013
I live in chillicothe he was in a fight at the cozy inn while reporting to a call about a fight lol and then the next morning he was pulled over I think for speeding and running stop sign
James Bond

United States

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Oh, I know on the news they said he was off duty when the incident happened at the cozy inn.
logan st

Saline, MI

#10 Mar 20, 2013
James Bond wrote:
Oh, I know on the news they said he was off duty when the incident happened at the cozy inn.
he was off duty
Loni

Logan, OH

#11 Mar 22, 2013
Man, this guy has to be worried about loosing his job. A GOOD paying job. Conduct unbecoming an official. BAD EXAMPLE. He was totally out of control. Just another drunken slob, slobberin away at the mouth. Too much booze to control himself. He sounded like your typical drunk hillbilly. Maybe he thought he be walkin away like a bulldog. Oh, the shame he put not only on Chillicothe but, the shame he put on his entire family.

Will he spend time at Maryheaven? Will he be required to go into therapy, at all? Will he get desk duty? Personally, I can no longer look up to him as a leader but, black mark against the CPD. I'd hate to be him looking for another job in law enforcement. Maybe he can be the new meter maid. I mean meter person. Gee, he doesn't even qualify to be a cop in one of the schools. He's violent.

Well, better him than the mayor.
lol

Dublin, OH

#12 Mar 25, 2013
he wasn't drunk, he was chest bumped for 5 mins before they rolled the video, and the begining was edited where he kept telling dude to keep his hands off him, that he never touched him. he was in his personal car, trying to leave and this jackass kept on and on...end of story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virgil Keaton 45 min Unreal 1
kisha buckler 57 min stacy 4
murder on canal rd (Jul '12) 1 hr Greg 159
Kyle nuchols 1 hr Tiffany 8
any guys into ANR (Nov '12) 2 hr isothenow 9
Pickaway County Pee Wee Football 2 hr Football mom 68
Watt Street 5 hr not_over_just_yet 5
Circleville Dating
Find my Match

Circleville People Search