Miss Pumpkin Show
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
circlevillecitiz en

Circleville, OH

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Why is it that every year, the ugliest girls are chosen to be Miss Pumpkin Show? The girl that won this year is ugly as hell! Are the judges judging on personalilty? Whatever happened to judging on looks? What happened to vanity?
Letsdoit

Circleville, OH

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Or are you just upset because WESTFALL won it AGAIN. Hannah happens to be a very wonderful young lady, very active in her school and community and very pretty. GET A KIFE
bam

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Oh yeah baby, Mustang pride. Now you're known not just for having drug-addicted football coaches, sleazy school administrators, and thieving treasurers -- now you've got some of the ugliest miss pumpkin shows on record. to be fair to this year's winner, last year's girl was considerably uglier, which is saying a lot
curious George

Detroit, MI

#4 Oct 18, 2012
yea get a KIFE! lol

“Displaced Denizen”

Since: Aug 12

Powell Ohio

#5 Oct 18, 2012
Haaaaahahaha, you should have seen the pork queen.
circlevillecitiz en

Circleville, OH

#6 Oct 18, 2012
Everyone in Pickaway County knows that Westfall sucks!!!! Nothing but a bunch of rednecks!!@Bam, whats wrong, touch a nerve!! Lmao!!!

Since: Oct 12

Logan, OH

#7 Oct 18, 2012
Westfall is an excellent school full of fantastic teachers and students. This is why it is a high rated school. Hannah is a beautiful girl inside and out as were all of the girls who were in the Miss Pumpkin Show contest. For anyone to be so cruel just shows what type of low life they must be... it sounds like someone is very jealous and unhappy in their own life. In this day an age you should be more caring and maybe instead of being an ass how about saying "congratulations" to Hannah and the other girls who won as our Pumpkin Show court.
thanks

Barberton, OH

#9 Oct 18, 2012
Didn't matter what school she went to. We've always said they pick the ugliest girl.:( My complaint is - it is the Circleville Pumpkin Show......why not just pick a girl who attends Circleville High???? Westfall sucks tho.....friendly rival!!!! Lol.

“Displaced Denizen”

Since: Aug 12

Powell Ohio

#10 Oct 19, 2012
thanks wrote:
Didn't matter what school she went to. We've always said they pick the ugliest girl.:( My complaint is - it is the Circleville Pumpkin Show......why not just pick a girl who attends Circleville High???? Westfall sucks tho.....friendly rival!!!! Lol.
Gotta agree here. It isn't a county event like the fair. Its the "Circleville" pumpkin show.

Since: Oct 12

Dublin, OH

#11 Oct 19, 2012
Maybe you dont realize that many kids who go to Westfall do have a Circleville address.
Unbelievable

Freeport, PA

#12 Oct 19, 2012
I think you all are missing the fact that she is a kid and does not deserve to be slammed.. Your complaint should be with the judges and not taken out on Hannah. And yes Westfall has had some stupid things happening lately and that is the administrations fault but rednecks I think that no one in pickaway county should be throwing rocks in their glass house!!!
Williamsport Mayor

Columbus, OH

#13 Oct 19, 2012
First congrats to Hannah and all the girls who participated. Hannah will represent The Circleville Pumpkin Show well. I am sure the judges judge on a variety of aspects that pertain to more than just looks, they want someone who will represent the Pumpkin Show, Circleville, and Pickaway County across Ohio over the next year. I am sure all the particpants would have done a wonderful job at that, but Hannah stood out that night.

But on a side note, way to Go Hannah and Westfall!!!! They can talk smack all they want, but thats because they know we are the best!!!!
Westfall

Grove City, OH

#14 Oct 19, 2012
seriously people?! Hannah is a GREAT person! you dont have to be the most beautiful girl in the world to win so stop burning your bridges with everyone else. if you want someone different to win then be nice enough and pretty enough to get nominated at your own school ! yeah we might have had something happen at our school but Westfall is still a FAMILY!! we stick together through thick and thin! i dont care what any of you say Hannah is a BEAUTIFUL person inside AND out so dont slam on other people unless you want slammed on your self ! sorry we have won 3 years IN A ROW we just have good personality's and beautiful people at our school! Thanks for all the harsh comments but they dont bother us at Westfall so get a life !(:
slimey steve

Fenton, MI

#15 Oct 19, 2012
westfall is a trash hole, but theres pretty girls everywhere...
Unbelievable

Canton, MI

#16 Oct 19, 2012
2 of the past 3 queens I know personally and these are great young ladies. Either you don't have a daughter or you don't care what others would say about her. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Hannah is a beautiful girl and her inner beauty clearly outshined Wednesday night!! Go Mustangs hope we keep up the tradition of raising great daughters to keep winning pumpkin show queen to give haters something to talk about!
Are you kidding

United States

#17 Oct 19, 2012
bam wrote:
Oh yeah baby, Mustang pride. Now you're known not just for having drug-addicted football coaches, sleazy school administrators, and thieving treasurers -- now you've got some of the ugliest miss pumpkin shows on record. to be fair to this year's winner, last year's girl was considerably uglier, which is saying a lot
ok, what about Circleville's teacher sleeping with his student??? So, I would watch how your trash talking westfall...
Are you kidding

United States

#18 Oct 19, 2012
thanks wrote:
My children have a Circleville address and they attend westfall!
Are you serious

Tiffin, OH

#19 Oct 19, 2012
This makes me sick that people actually stoop so low to post crap like this! Congrats Hannah, and court,...don't worry about a bunch of jealous people! And we live @ a circleville address that is Logan Elm district!
True

Columbus, OH

#20 Oct 19, 2012
Shouldnt it be the best looking girl at Circlville. I bet you she got violated last night prob took 2-3 guys lol
You all are cowards

Cleveland, OH

#21 Oct 19, 2012
I will give anyone money if they can tell me who's making these comments. That's so pathetic that you have to hide behind a computer or phone to slam on ppl. Come on and give me a name!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is it 13 min okay 16
Mindy Lee Smith 35 min gggg 14
Who is the Herion dealers in Circleville? 41 min Sunshine 4
You still know who you are 1 hr Wonder 3
Scioto Street what's going on? 1 hr Too funny 3
Richie Clements 37 yrs old 2 hr jade99 13
Tennesee construction worker 2 hr anonymous2 5
More from around the web

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE