Circleville drug bust

“Choices ”

Since: Apr 12

Circleville

#179 Apr 29, 2012
shauna wrote:
<quoted text>keep the koons away..
wow koons thats cute look not only black people come in fromm columbus sellin dope first of all second I am black from circleville and almost half my family!! FyI we been there half our lives, u need to keep focus on the topic of drug dealers not their color of skin. Further more that was a stupid piss poor comment.
Wtf

United States

#180 Apr 29, 2012
shauna wrote:
<quoted text>keep the koons away..
racist much
Wtf

United States

#181 Apr 29, 2012
Michele D wrote:
<quoted text>wow koons thats cute look not only black people come in fromm columbus sellin dope first of all second I am black from circleville and almost half my family!! FyI we been there half our lives, u need to keep focus on the topic of drug dealers not their color of skin. Further more that was a stupid piss poor comment.
I totally agree that was a very stupid comment there are enough problems in this town racist doesn't need to be another I have to deal with stupid comments like that around my kids when they go visit their father and some of his family kids have enough shit going on right now
gump

Fenton, MO

#183 Apr 29, 2012
Koons? Momma just sweep em off the porch wit a broom!
Grand Imperial Wizard

Newark, OH

#185 Apr 29, 2012
I got me a few hangin around in the back yard.
walnut street liver

Mason, OH

#188 Apr 29, 2012
i lurk to toke drugs. can yeall tell? cirlevile gone wilde
Red eye

Cleveland, OH

#189 Apr 30, 2012
They forgot get Donny Hopkins and Julie Montgomery in Williamsport drug jarrahs and sellers
Wait

United States

#190 May 1, 2012
My bad HaHa i forgot you little bitches have cars ok ill change it up real quick they will blow you away when you stop at a red light and you say they aint afraid thats why they are telling they are scared idiot.
Wait

United States

#191 May 1, 2012
You know what if you want to do something meet me and my boy at circle D this friday at let's say eight and i will show you what we are gonna do and don't worry i will be there question is will you.
TNKI

Columbus, OH

#192 May 1, 2012
wow wrote:
well well well, another big drug bust in circleville again today. when will people learn? does anyone know who the people were? i know there was like 6 all together.
195PLI
Southsider

Columbus, OH

#193 May 1, 2012
Wait wrote:
You know what if you want to do something meet me and my boy at circle D this friday at let's say eight and i will show you what we are gonna do and don't worry i will be there question is will you.
hahaha meet @ circle D what r u 12 years old? im not really in this i just thought it was funny.
Wait

United States

#194 May 1, 2012
It aint gonna be funny when bitch boy is bleeding all over the sidewalk by the way if you are a Southsider you know me and my boy.
Southsider

Columbus, OH

#195 May 1, 2012
i dont even know who your beef is with. an i gotta have a name to know u an your boy
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#196 May 1, 2012
them colored kids that was posted up down here was just scared of the real dealers in columbus knew theyd get there assesshot off on tha wrong block,dealin drugs does not make anyone hard just stupid,they never made any real money they will all be in the south end and in the hood when they get out now add up the time they get in prison,compared to workin at mcdonalds see which one would have been more profitable....
Wait

United States

#197 May 1, 2012
RJ and JoJo
counselor

Findlay, OH

#198 May 1, 2012
What is a drug dealer? Who is an addict? One who doesn't have a problem with drugs and sells them to people who do are drug dealers. One who uses drugs to the point of hurting themselves and others are addicts. I believe 99.9% of the people arrested and called drug dealers are in the latter group. We punish instead of treat addicts. It is so much more expensive to punish drug addicts then it does to treat them. I would rather be taxed far less and treat the addicts instead of punishing them.
nope

Macon, GA

#199 May 1, 2012
counselor wrote:
What is a drug dealer? Who is an addict? One who doesn't have a problem with drugs and sells them to people who do are drug dealers. One who uses drugs to the point of hurting themselves and others are addicts. I believe 99.9% of the people arrested and called drug dealers are in the latter group. We punish instead of treat addicts. It is so much more expensive to punish drug addicts then it does to treat them. I would rather be taxed far less and treat the addicts instead of punishing them.
They are treated while they are being punished. It works out better that way they even get healthier while there in and they have programs to teach them skills that can get them good jobs when they get out and other programs also.Addicts needs locked up to get the drugs out of there systems and off there mind so they can think clear once again but the courts tend to give them way to much time in
Common Sense

United States

#200 May 1, 2012
counselor wrote:
They need to hit rock bottom and realize there is no way up but to help their selves, not to be kept comfortable and reassured someone will always pick them up! It's called being self sufficent.

“Choices ”

Since: Apr 12

Circleville

#201 May 2, 2012
Again, I'm laughing at the childishness of some people on here. You probably also blaim u collecting welfare sitting on ur ass is the mexicans fault, they took all ur jobs? Really what day are we,in? Drug dealers are all nationalities dumb ass so is trash. I can't believe because u see a black male in Circlevil le he gotta sell dope ok well tell ur daughters to stop going to Columbus and bringing these men back with them.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#202 May 2, 2012
you mother lovers kill me.i work with alot of mexicans,they deal drugs too,we make fun of the welfare system we r only mad because r tax dollars support all the trash.....the president included,i hope they all overdose and die my kids as well if they choose drugs they will only be doin us a favor as a whole and i can only repeat how it would all just b for the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bud Fausnaugh (Apr '13) 1 hr Deb west 4
Where 2 hr Hallsbihh 11
Makry?? 3 hr dirty p 8
Relocation (Dec '16) 3 hr UTrashy 23,398
Cleaning out my computer in a nutshell 5 hr Malcolm Merlyn 1
robert rhodes robbing people 5 hr Malcolm Merlyn 28
~*~Movies~*~ (Feb '16) 6 hr UTrashy 37

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance