Circleville drug bust
HATERS

Westerville, OH

#155 Apr 22, 2012
i dont see where ppl get off doin drugs anyways. Its a waste of money and it ruins ur health. Wouldnt u like to live as long as u can so u can see ur kids grow up and graduate ,get married and have grand children one day. Why dont you try working at a real job instead of sellin drugs for a living. GROW THE FUCK UP....Im from circleville by the way.
None Ya

Delaware, OH

#156 Apr 22, 2012
Dewayne Beatty wrote:
Yes, I got my top hoe outta jail. I needs that big bitch to make up all that money and dope she cost me on this last raid. Back in biznass up here in Heroin Heights. Come on by! No fronts!
Y didn't you get ur REAL girlfriend outta jail??? Betsy Vangundy! She shouldv'e been the FIRST one u got out instead of RENEE!!!
Michele D

Portage, MI

#157 Apr 23, 2012
back off wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that tryin to pay some1 to fight for you makes you look like a chump dude..
lmao, I was thinking the same thing. I found this site at first it was entertaining by the 5th page sick. I was a problem, did my time,(no snitchin) an for (7)yrs. Got my life where I want it to be. Women using n selling ain't sexy. Be a Mother and show these children your more than a dope boys toilet. Men step ya game up, get a effin job n support some these babies u have the city payin for!! And last, fix urself firstbefore u go on websites bashing others. Don't be so quick to be self righteou, God is our only trur judge. I can talk this because I have been on both sides.
Michele D

Portage, MI

#158 Apr 23, 2012
Being an addict is harder than u think. Yes, it is achoice you have to live with. Nobody woke up one day n said hey my goal in life is to be a crackhead! But it happens. Now if ur a snake like Mindy Duvall and a few others you'll probably slide through for awhile, but not forever. Life will finally catch up to you n when it does your weak ass will reap everything u sewed. I am glad to see Circleville getting its town back. I got family n friends there, and I am there alot still. It's home to me.
sick no more

Portage, MI

#159 Apr 23, 2012
Dewayne Beatty wrote:
Yes, I got my top hoe outta jail. I needs that big bitch to make up all that money and dope she cost me on this last raid. Back in biznass up here in Heroin Heights. Come on by! No fronts!
O.M.W. D. haters
Bak off... keep dat magik stick blazin..
Keep it real... C.S.
my name is T Shady

Portage, MI

#160 Apr 23, 2012
Jus think ppl need to leave Blake alone that man fought for you and I... Blake u are gone but never forgotten
..R.I.P. BROTHER
my name is T Shady

Portage, MI

#161 Apr 23, 2012
sick no more wrote:
<quoted text>O.M.W. D. haters
Bak off... keep dat magik stick blazin..
Keep it real... C.S.
man are u for real.. gonna defend a so called MAN whom has a WARRANT IN CIRCLEVILLE JUST LOOK ON CHANNEL 25... LOL!!! WEEZIE is another one SNITCH
my name is T Shady

Portage, MI

#162 Apr 23, 2012
miss d wrote:
I seen they let renee out how long till a she gets busted again
probably another 3 weeks.. what a waste of a woman and I just feel sorry for the children
crazy

Washington, DC

#164 Apr 23, 2012
None Ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Y didn't you get ur REAL girlfriend outta jail??? Betsy Vangundy! She shouldv'e been the FIRST one u got out instead of RENEE!!!
rennees gotta house thats why he got her out so he could set up shop betsy just stays with people
Fed Up

Columbus, OH

#165 Apr 24, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Zero tolerance is the ONLY way to clean up our world. So sick of families like the Crosbys, the Schwalbachs (sp?), and low-lives they surround themselves with. They are dsgusting, pathetic, piles of garbage. They contribute NOTHING to society, leech of the system, and ruin nice communities. I love Circleville and most of the things about it.. I grew up here, family lives here, and wish i could raise my family here. I would love to see these families exiled from our town!
I totally agree! There should be Zero Tolerance for these dealers! Plus, if it is against the law...why aren't the druggies also being put away all of the time? Unfortunately we all know people in both categories. My son is offered things at school all of the time!

One thing I am SICK of is people enabling the man that was in the military that died...I think his name was Blake? Talking about how the war did this to him. Give me a break! Now, I appreciate ALL of military and think that they are not given enough for putting their lives on the line. However, I have known dozens of people (family, and friends) that have been in many wars, including the most recent, and they NEVER turned to drugs...dealing or otherwise. SO, the war is NOT AN EXCUSE! We need to quit enabling people! Instead, help them. Have an intervention, support and encourage them to go to rehab and get help I know that is easier said than done, but it is alot better than being someone who just sits back and acts concerned. Be proactive and help save some of these addicts and help them get on the right road to recovery! Help families stay together. This is what will help rebuild Circleville to be a town to be proud of!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#166 Apr 24, 2012
this is for fed up first off I dont do or sell drugs and Blake was my friend and as for going off to war the experience is different for everyone they dont all have the same experiences over there for instance my brother just came back from his second tour in Iraq and he is fine but he spent his days behind a computer screen reading radar to help predict attacks others are in the field seeing god knows what attrocities my other brother is on a ship in the navy so he dosnt see what goes on in the field either perhaps Blake did and maybe it was alot to handle everyone will react differently to war so u cant just say its an excuse when u have no Idea what he went through or what he saw so please leave blake out of your mouth and let him rest in peace and let his family grieve without all the bullshit
anonymous

Findlay, OH

#168 Apr 24, 2012
Chillin wrote:
Scott Rainey, John hill, anesha swift, Trent nungester, Brandon byars, Antoine bender, holly Crosby, Renee rittenhouse, And paulica haddox all busted for heroin, crack, or cocaine. All booked in pcj.
nah anesha isnt on heroin, crack, or cocaine, nor does she sell it. get your facts straight, she is my cousin and i know :)
Fed Up

Columbus, OH

#169 Apr 25, 2012
kailin wrote:
this is for fed up first off I dont do or sell drugs and Blake was my friend and as for going off to war the experience is different for everyone they dont all have the same experiences over there for instance my brother just came back from his second tour in Iraq and he is fine but he spent his days behind a computer screen reading radar to help predict attacks others are in the field seeing god knows what attrocities my other brother is on a ship in the navy so he dosnt see what goes on in the field either perhaps Blake did and maybe it was alot to handle everyone will react differently to war so u cant just say its an excuse when u have no Idea what he went through or what he saw so please leave blake out of your mouth and let him rest in peace and let his family grieve without all the bullshit
I agree that experiences are different for each soldier. However, evidently he had a underlying problem prior to going to war. If his family and friends saw that he was beginning to have a drug problem, it is their job to try to get him help. I know this from experience as we have a family member that is a recovering addict and it is hard on everyone but we support him. Most of the people that I know that have gone to war had no drug issues, however some had PTSD, which is just as horrible. I just don't like when some people use the war as an excuse to get into drugs. I have seen it time & time again. War is a horrible thing. What soldiers have to endure is a nightmare!

I am not trying to tarnish his memory. His family and friends do need to mourn. No disagreement there. It's just that the war is not the cause...just the catalyst. Some people have addictive personalities, making them fall into an addiction of sorts (whether it is drugs, smoking, drinking, over-eating, etc...). Also, it doesn't help that drugs are so available EVERYWHERE.

My condolences to your friend's family and friends and to you. Death, regardless of the cause, is heart-breaking to everyone.
dumazz hillbilly

Mason, OH

#171 Apr 25, 2012
tom wrote:
if there wasnt so many drug addicts in circleville there wouldnt b so many dope dealers so eliminate the users and u could get rid of the dealers u bust6 20 dealers 20 more will take there place something hast to b done there killen off our hole town u have man kind killen man kind with there drugs there hast to b a end someplace . we are loosing family and friends to these hard drugs but y do a drug that just killed ur friend or family last week . really circleville is it worth it
come on tommy r urjust as big as pill head as the rest just like ur x

United States

#172 Apr 25, 2012
dumazz hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>come on tommy r urjust as big as pill head as the rest just like ur x
LMAO!!!!! SO true!!!
Lets start a new topic on Tommy LMAO

Location hidden

#174 Apr 26, 2012
I get what u are saying fed up Im just a liitle touchy about blake right now I lost ANOTHER friend to drugs and being an addict dosnt make u a bad person Im sure there were alot of factors that contributed to his addiction he lost his wife just a year before he passed and Im sure there were other issues that none of us know about I just wish we could have helped him somehow because he really was a good guy everyone is so down on the addicts but its a illness and no one wakes up one day and says hey I think I want to be an addict I didnt but it happened I was one of the lucky ones though I got out got clean and by the grace of god have stayed that way for 9 yrs but I still have friends I care about who were not as lucky for some its too late but there are still others that need help and I try to give them that but nobody will get clean till they are ready and no amount of rehab or AA or NA is gonna help till they say thats it I dont want to live like this anymore but most of the people on here really dont care they just want to bash people to make themselves feel better instead of asking why these people are doing these things what happened in their lives that they thought their only option was to turn to drugs or alcohol with EVERY addict there is a deeper problem that lead them down that path all u can do is let them know u care and that u will be there when they are ready or even if they just need to talk

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#175 Apr 26, 2012
I hope all the heroin dealers and any dealers r ready to burn in hell, people that buy heroin crack etc then go die..makes u a umm MURDERER
Drunk Azz

Mason, OH

#176 Apr 28, 2012
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>iam big enough to put my name in here so y can't u. If iam a snitch your a chicken shit. Step up
Step up to what? Another bar stool you aint nothing but a drunk that doesnt take care of his kid. Why dont you step up and be a man and take care of you're kid instead of being another dead beat dad you drunken loser. Oh yea no one is scared of you're drunken azz
Wait

United States

#177 Apr 29, 2012
You guy's are on here laughing and having a good time talking about people and running your mouths you guy's are fucking stupid as hell you think is over i do not give a damn how many snitches and CI's there are for every one you take down four more replace it is a never ending cycle get used to it drugs aint going no where but dont get me wrong i hope they do stop the heroin traffickers but i know they wont and to all you snitches good luck walking down the street your gonna need it.
haha

United States

#178 Apr 29, 2012
Wait wrote:
You guy's are on here laughing and having a good time talking about people and running your mouths you guy's are fucking stupid as hell you think is over i do not give a damn how many snitches and CI's there are for every one you take down four more replace it is a never ending cycle get used to it drugs aint going no where but dont get me wrong i hope they do stop the heroin traffickers but i know they wont and to all you snitches good luck walking down the street your gonna need it.
They are going to drive down the street because they own a thing called a car. Good luck to you in finding a job and a car. That ratty old bike has seen better days. Nobody is scared of any of you low life's. Why do you think they are telling on you? They know you aren't going to do nothing but talk about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tanning 1 hr Hmm 3
amanda thompson 2 hr Hmm 2
mitchell cordell 2 hr justwondering 4
nikiya fout has... 2 hr curious 4
Relocation 3 hr --Rickster-- 7,423
Holly boysel 3 hr Pmg1234 9
hey trashy parents keep your kids out of the st... 4 hr judge judy 5

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance