Circleville drug bust
bobby

United States

#67 Apr 16, 2012
hater 4 druggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go to Thompson Ridge Rd. or Lancaster & get CURT KNIGHT & CAROL & BOBBY FENNEKEN!!!!!!! The CPD will not touch a Fenneken cuz they ARE snitches & the CPD needs them!!!
iam big enough to put my name in here so y can't u. If iam a snitch your a chicken shit. Step up
bobby

United States

#68 Apr 16, 2012
This is Bobby I might b alot if things but NOT A SNITCH. SO COME OYT OF HIDING. U KNOW WHERE I AM.BOBBY
What

Columbus, OH

#69 Apr 16, 2012
Is this just trash talk or does anyone know the real info about arrests, number booked, etc? Circleville needs cleaned up, but so do all the people that are addicted. It is interesting to know the number caught, to think of the number still out there, and the number of ppl living in the town.
kelsey

Hilliard, OH

#70 Apr 16, 2012
223 arrests made more to come several are out already its on the news and everything just gotta look it up
Wrath

Toledo, OH

#71 Apr 16, 2012
jimbo wrote:
if anyone is looking for josh miller he is staying in frankfort ohio
No! He's at OHIO hites #5! And punk ass Weezie you got it comin! Better hope PoPo gets u b for I Do.
K-Stewart

Columbus, OH

#72 Apr 16, 2012
Ya know. Regardless of the choice of drug or whatever the addiction may be. People need to understand that yes I'm glad there gettin the drugs off these streets but it destroys families, kids get picked on. It's just a very sad thing. It would be nice for circleville to go back the same way it was when I was a little girl. But it will never happen. These people just need help...not prison
tom

Columbus, OH

#73 Apr 16, 2012
if there wasnt so many drug addicts in circleville there wouldnt b so many dope dealers so eliminate the users and u could get rid of the dealers u bust6 20 dealers 20 more will take there place something hast to b done there killen off our hole town u have man kind killen man kind with there drugs there hast to b a end someplace . we are loosing family and friends to these hard drugs but y do a drug that just killed ur friend or family last week . really circleville is it worth it
just sayin

Columbus, OH

#74 Apr 16, 2012
most of the arrests were for violation of probation. i really think the number they gave was off the wall anyway. i mean where are they gonna house all those ppl??? i would love to see the town cleaned up too!
itchy

Columbus, OH

#75 Apr 16, 2012
K-Stewart wrote:
Ya know. Regardless of the choice of drug or whatever the addiction may be. People need to understand that yes I'm glad there gettin the drugs off these streets but it destroys families, kids get picked on. It's just a very sad thing. It would be nice for circleville to go back the same way it was when I was a little girl. But it will never happen. These people just need help...not prison
They're getting all the help anyone can give them. They'll do a little time in the poky, a little time on probation, pay a little fine & go back to doin' the same ole - same ole cause they don't want to help themselves. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink,,,, and you sure as hell can't fix stupid.
t-rav

United States

#77 Apr 16, 2012
if dey gettin drug busts get tha harder s*it that people actually do overdose on not petty sh*t
de only 1 thts not a puss

United States

#78 Apr 16, 2012
I HAVE HERE in my hand $241 exactly for whoever knocks josh millers block rite off his sholders 4 me get ahold of me n ill meet u at duke n dutchess no its $242 sorry counted it wrong
3 comments up

United States

#79 Apr 16, 2012
WTF! gd puzziez
tom

Columbus, OH

#80 Apr 16, 2012
if u have money u can get off with nothing ask the stop sign boys,how can u help committe a crime and get off scott free,u help me rob a place and give me a ride u will b charged also even though u bought nothing to assist in the crime
travis knisley

United States

#81 Apr 16, 2012
a few days ago we all said our goodbyes to a very generous man his name was "BLAKE CROSBY" HE WAS A GREAT FATHER,FRIEND,brother,son RIP BLAKE

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#82 Apr 16, 2012
I know a shitload of ppl out there on whos doin what...when and where..BUT im not snitchin...y? SNITCHES GET STITCHES BITCHEZZZZ

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#83 Apr 16, 2012
And, legalize weed already, smh
anon

Columbus, OH

#84 Apr 16, 2012
all you pieces of trash should just keep using. who cares? you've never contributed to society anyway..
cville

Findlay, OH

#85 Apr 16, 2012
Worried Grandma wrote:
If anyone has any information on my grandaughter I have know idea if she was in the house or where she is she is Renee Rittenhouse daughter I live in Logan and no one in Renees family will talk to me I want to make sure Nevaeh is ok.
neveah is fine
cville

Findlay, OH

#86 Apr 16, 2012
justwaitin wrote:
Next place to try, directly across pumpkin tower.
Next door to junkie who bit the dust last week
Go CIRCLEVILLE PD!
blake was a good guy yes he had a problem but so what dont give u the right to talkin shyt bout him thats messed up
travis

United States

#87 Apr 16, 2012
yup but now they get caskets that is sooooooo tru

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation 11 min Aithusa 7,209
Ashtian fowler 12 min Ashtian 4
People confuse me 28 min Tiffany 1
Schwalbauch sang like a Canary 1 hr High4Free 9
Justin pummell 2 hr ItsSad 25
Kelly Taylor 2 hr joe 39
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 4 hr Alfalfa 1,764

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance