First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Choices ”

Since: Apr 12

Circleville

#203 May 2, 2012
swp666 wrote:
you mother lovers kill me.i work with alot of mexicans,they deal drugs too,we make fun of the welfare system we r only mad because r tax dollars support all the trash.....the president included,i hope they all overdose and die my kids as well if they choose drugs they will only be doin us a favor as a whole and i can only repeat how it would all just b for the best.
let me say this in dummie terms, I already said all races use n sell. Your mentality just showed for itself wanting your children to die if they use drugs too? Wow. Regardless of the color of skin drugs have been an issue in circleville for years. Tim Neff may I go on apeak a little knowledge instead of stupidity in between your breaks from watching Maury.
Awww lol

Potosi, MO

#204 May 25, 2012
Anesha has a mugshot online fro ky she looks 40 I don't think those girls ever had a fighting chance
crazy crazy stuff

Columbus, OH

#205 May 26, 2012
you know what this is the reason i moved out of that town 12 yrs ago cause i know alot of them that they arrested on this drug bust and paulica haddox must not give a shit about her daughter or she wouldn't do this shit and karen evans she just got out of marysville she will never learn eaither and her son rodney is the same way my opionion they all should go to prison and stay there cause of them doing this crap they are not only hurting them selfs but they are selling to just anyone including kids and that is what piss's me off cause of that. but yeah ohio heights is down the road from ge i use to live there i know where it is but i'ms so glad pickaway county is finally stopping all this crap they should of done this along time ago not waitng until it got out of hand.That is why it's called PUT AWAY COUNTY NOW LMAO
dick jones

Columbus, OH

#206 May 26, 2012
Wait wrote:
RJ and JoJo
wow, seriously? You guys are just kids. Stop trying to act like a bunch of hardasses and get your lives together. Get a job and get off the streets.
Concerned resident

Summerville, SC

#207 May 28, 2012
Dont forget to add KIM WESTto that drug dealing, pill head, snitch list. Her mouth is almost open as much as her legs are. Almost! She tells everyone she has chrones but really its much worse than that from what I hear.
Concerned resident

Summerville, SC

#208 May 28, 2012
that drug dealing, pill head, snitch list. Her mouth is almost open as much as her legs are. Almost! She tells everyone she has chrones but really its much
Mr_Young

Washington Court House, OH

#209 May 29, 2012
I used to live in that town, had to escape to get clean...and attend a ton of meetings. That town is a mess, the citizens need to get involved, oranize some marches with megaphones in front of the dope houses. The dealers may pack up and move down the street, do it again...I used to sell some marijuana in that city, if a bunch of angry citizens would have marched up to my front porch it would have been a nightmare. My toilet would have been going haywire!! I'm not proud of my past but that's what it took to get me to where i'm at today, and life is pretty good today. I've been clean 6 months, 5 people I know have died in Circleville in that 6 months, it's a tragedy. Addiction is a disease that is very treatable but the addict has to surrender and do what it takes to get better. I started attending AA and NA meetings and took suggestions from people that had something I wanted, some lengthy sobriety, obviously they did something right. I made sober friends and started doing things with them in my spare time. It's not always easy these days but I know if I don't get high or drunk today it was a success no matter what else happened. I am willing to go to any length to stay clean/sober, my life depends on it. Many of the drug addicts from Circleville know me and should see that if I can put together 6 months then there is hope for anyone. Find a meeting schedule, go everyday as if your life depends on it, get a sponsor, call your sponsor, work the steps, the days get better and eventually the obsession to use drugs or drink is gone. It works if you work it and the uncomfortable feeling of being clean/sober after long-term use goes away in time, life really does get better.

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#210 Jun 5, 2012
Mr_Young wrote:
I used to live in that town, had to escape to get clean...and attend a ton of meetings. That town is a mess, the citizens need to get involved, oranize some marches with megaphones in front of the dope houses. The dealers may pack up and move down the street, do it again...I used to sell some marijuana in that city, if a bunch of angry citizens would have marched up to my front porch it would have been a nightmare. My toilet would have been going haywire!! I'm not proud of my past but that's what it took to get me to where i'm at today, and life is pretty good today. I've been clean 6 months, 5 people I know have died in Circleville in that 6 months, it's a tragedy. Addiction is a disease that is very treatable but the addict has to surrender and do what it takes to get better.
I don't think an angry mob would attack you for selling some weed. Maybe a pissed off parent or two, if even that. Nobody has ever overdosed or died from marijuana. I've never known a pothead to rob somebody for a bag of weed. I don't buy into the "gateway drug" BS either. Alcohol and tobacco are more hazardous to your health than marijuana. Nonetheless, congrats to you for getting your life together. I wish you success.
Taylor Beatty

United States

#211 Oct 1, 2012
Stop talking about my freaking dad
mimaw

Massillon, OH

#212 Oct 2, 2012
They need to be getting those crackheads up on Cedar Heights, like Darcy Mumaw
concerned

Saint Charles, MO

#213 Oct 2, 2012
Don't leave out Alex Cornwell
Stupid

Columbus, OH

#216 Oct 29, 2012
No YOUR the stupid one to get or sell drugs for / to anyone..If you're sober why would you put yourself around it? & who cares let him snitch on everyone who messes with the stupid shit. Bust em all!!!
Bob

United States

#217 Nov 11, 2012
Some people have problems so why judge then people can change I did but had to hot rock bottom first
bighotdogg

Demotte, IN

#218 Dec 1, 2012
Wow go team go
angela rainey

Columbus, OH

#219 Jan 7, 2013
Need to know ur facts b4 u start slandering ppl it is against the law no ur facts bc this is scotts mom hr wasn't n a drug bust anything else u want to run ur mouth about i live on 200 island rd and you've been warned

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terra 16 min Hills south end 10
Missing item found, from car with busted front ... 19 min Good Samaritan 1
Probation officers breaking the law (Jan '12) 35 min Yeaaa 149
Relocation (Dec '16) 43 min Billy Stinkfinger 41,021
New England 3 hr Joke 6
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 5 hr Princess Hey 2,716
stacey bush (Sep '14) 8 hr inquiring-mind 17

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance