Spinner

Circleville, OH

#1 Jun 19, 2013
So we get the sirens blown for Doppler indicated rotation all the time, but when a funnel is spotted, nothing. What if this storm strengthened? I would like the heads up. I don't feel it should have even been debated. News flash it was weak but on the ground.... That's classified as a tornado, but no one wants to be wrong. Also did anybody see the huge dust devils like a year ago? Always wondered if anybody else noticed. From ground to sky just like a twister.
Right round

Circleville, OH

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Heads up when messing with the sirens Monday would have been nice as well.
Yea

North Ridgeville, OH

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Spinner wrote:
So we get the sirens blown for Doppler indicated rotation all the time, but when a funnel is spotted, nothing. What if this storm strengthened? I would like the heads up. I don't feel it should have even been debated. News flash it was weak but on the ground.... That's classified as a tornado, but no one wants to be wrong. Also did anybody see the huge dust devils like a year ago? Always wondered if anybody else noticed. From ground to sky just like a twister.
Wtf are u talking about, there was no sign of a funnel in or around cville.
Uncle Cracker

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 20, 2013
A tornado ripping through Circleville could only cause improvements.
uhduh

Circleville, OH

#5 Jun 20, 2013
Pickaway County! Up in Ashville, Storm came through parts of Circleville. Didn't see the funnel in Circleville, but it was visible for about 15 minutes right above here. Google it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tammy pennington 34 min buttercup 3
Lyndsey Pyle?? (Dec '12) 46 min tigerlily 9
Drug dealers/runners 58 min Alice 79
Handsome men in town 1 hr LindseyE 32
Opy dead? 1 hr The Truth 5
who is moe???? 1 hr axl 11
Karla Coleman 2 hr shortest straw 4
OD last night 8 hr Jade99 4
More from around the web

Circleville People Search