Funnel or Tornado issue
Spinner

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 19, 2013
So we get the sirens blown for Doppler indicated rotation all the time, but when a funnel is spotted, nothing. What if this storm strengthened? I would like the heads up. I don't feel it should have even been debated. News flash it was weak but on the ground.... That's classified as a tornado, but no one wants to be wrong. Also did anybody see the huge dust devils like a year ago? Always wondered if anybody else noticed. From ground to sky just like a twister.
Right round

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Heads up when messing with the sirens Monday would have been nice as well.
Yea

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Spinner wrote:
So we get the sirens blown for Doppler indicated rotation all the time, but when a funnel is spotted, nothing. What if this storm strengthened? I would like the heads up. I don't feel it should have even been debated. News flash it was weak but on the ground.... That's classified as a tornado, but no one wants to be wrong. Also did anybody see the huge dust devils like a year ago? Always wondered if anybody else noticed. From ground to sky just like a twister.
Wtf are u talking about, there was no sign of a funnel in or around cville.
Uncle Cracker

Dublin, OH

#4 Jun 20, 2013
A tornado ripping through Circleville could only cause improvements.
uhduh

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 20, 2013
Pickaway County! Up in Ashville, Storm came through parts of Circleville. Didn't see the funnel in Circleville, but it was visible for about 15 minutes right above here. Google it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Holmes 1 min Rootless 4
Jesus Christ coming back & the Rapture 8 min Itsamemario 12
Ohio heights 11 min Itsamemario 2
Relocation (Dec '16) 20 min Lmao 25,761
The Women of Circleville 20 min Truth 3
I know where you are crystal justice 10 hr the reaper 1
Krista Giffin / Wal-Mart 13 hr Well 10

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance