Talk about people selling kid(Samantha Salyers) down to one

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wtf omg

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Ughhh yep shes down to one kid from what i heard the crizzzzack/h user has tried that one before
know all

United States

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Yes she was having sex with the man that raped her grl and just let her go and continues to have sex with mark m for money......Brayden gets abused and she had a breakdown all high and was begging people to get him the f away from her
Poor baby needs away from her and eric
well

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2012
know all wrote:
Yes she was having sex with the man that raped her grl and just let her go and continues to have sex with mark m for money......Brayden gets abused and she had a breakdown all high and was begging people to get him the f away from her
Poor baby needs away from her and eric
Brayden don't live with them, Eric's mom has him majority of the time. Eric's mom is wonderful to that little boy.
post it

Bellville, OH

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Brayden's grandma has custody of him now. Eric and Sam aren't fit to raise a mouse let alone a kid. Hell, sam couldn't even raise her daughter and lost her too. Btw, Eric is in jail now and hopefully that pos sam will be too!
amen

United States

#5 Nov 27, 2012
post it wrote:
Brayden's grandma has custody of him now. Eric and Sam aren't fit to raise a mouse let alone a kid. Hell, sam couldn't even raise her daughter and lost her too. Btw, Eric is in jail now and hopefully that pos sam will be too!
Amen t that skznk b*tch
Still Waiting

AOL

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Another one who did things around my baby granddaughter that should NEVER be done. You can't hide from the law and justice forever. Get your life cleaned up and in order and do what you should.
Da real

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Look at the simple sob. Sperm donor of Sam,she actually tried to say he wasn't a crackhead and thats been public knowledge for 30+years. Goes to show just how far gone she truly is. What shall she do without Eric? Subway is hiring!!!
lewis

United States

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Da real wrote:
Look at the simple sob. Sperm donor of Sam,she actually tried to say he wasn't a crackhead and thats been public knowledge for 30+years. Goes to show just how far gone she truly is. What shall she do without Eric? Subway is hiring!!!
Shes a prostitute but old washed out ugly rat face chicklet teeth biTch soooooo hmmm she might have to start takin that stank ass up to 0arsons again lmfao seriously she a fish factory
cowboy

Columbus, OH

#9 Nov 28, 2012
she need help!! eric gone
Spurblerr

Columbus, OH

#10 Nov 29, 2012
Daddy be trying to pimp her again with Eric out the way. Poor girl. Time for sobriety, she does need some help. She's been through too much. Its going to take a bunch of counseling and her being willing to take help
terrie

Columbus, OH

#11 Nov 29, 2012
g dog is taking her up north for help like she will do it
yeah right

Clarksburg, IN

#12 Nov 29, 2012
terrie wrote:
g dog is taking her up north for help like she will do it
thatll never happen. Him actually helping her that is. After all misery loves company. Terri needs her tight little ass smacked. Smack that ass girl.
yeah buddy

Clarksburg, IN

#13 Nov 29, 2012
terrie wrote:
g dog is taking her up north for help like she will do it
where at up north? Parsons?
darren

United States

#14 Dec 1, 2012
up north darbyville!!!
tim

Sunbury, OH

#15 Dec 13, 2012
in trouble for drugs again
Splurrburrs

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Dec 18, 2012
Hey mikey boy,have you been playing the lottery lately? You are the luckiest crackhead i know. Get your mega ticket, i look forward to smoking another million or two with you. Smoke til we drop!!! I gotta have one of those Harleys this round though. Ill call Sam .

Since: May 13

Lewis Center, OH

#17 Dec 19, 2012
Splurrburrs wrote:
Hey mikey boy,have you been playing the lottery lately? You are the luckiest crackhead i know. Get your mega ticket, i look forward to smoking another million or two with you. Smoke til we drop!!! I gotta have one of those Harleys this round though. Ill call Sam .
Millionaire Mike or broke Mike still in jail or is he out now?
spurrfect

Blue Island, IL

#18 Dec 24, 2012
hes out, hes running around paying dirty junkies for sex. same ol,same ol. hes crying about the 15 yr.old he let get away
terryhris

Loveland, OH

#19 Dec 24, 2012
he will be backin jail soon.like G dog a snitch !!!
Wow

United States

#20 Dec 24, 2012
God leave Sam alone. Do any of you people actually know her or realize how that poor girl has grown up? She has a big heart and yes she makes a ton of mistakes she's sick. But just call the police if she's breaking the law quit getting on here and bashing the girl. For God's sake leave her alone! Fyi she hasn't had Jill for awhile either she actually was responsible giving her to Connie how can anyone knock that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mary barton 14 min Sweets 6
KENDRA queen 17 min Suck it 9
Santa House 19 min JLB 7
Merry CHRISTmas 19 min Real Life Troll A... 2
Cierra Allen 19 min Hitman 3
brandon bolin 41 min Helen 150
christopher ljubi 2 hr Keyannacale00 3
Raid at Ohio Heights today (Dec 16th) 3 hr u reap what u sew 6
No justice for Brittany (Apr '13) 21 hr druggies 77
Fundraiser for Bolin Family 21 hr druggies 4
lisa leisure Tue meme 666 31
Circleville Dating
Find my Match

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Circleville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Circleville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:45 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:45PM
Manziel's Indecisiveness Behind Early Struggles
NFL 5:21 AM
Tim Couch: Kosar was right, Browns can't develop a QB
NBC Sports 6:21 AM
Tim Couch: There's no commitment, no loyalty in Cleveland
NFL 6:58 AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
ESPN10:58 AM
Pettine: Browns, front office making strides