Lonnie Gene Hall in county for rape

Lonnie Gene Hall in county for rape

Posted in the Circleville Forum

Dont know much

Ashville, OH

#1 Jun 11, 2013
Is he a local guy? anyone know? george halls brother?
Meee

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jun 11, 2013
He's from Laurelville. He is a foster parent.
Dont know much

Ashville, OH

#3 Jun 11, 2013
Are you kidding me! Thats horrible!
curious

Van Wert, OH

#4 Aug 9, 2013
This guy is still in jail, has he been to trial?
curious

Akron, OH

#5 Aug 22, 2013
I was wondering seen he isn't in jail any more trotted looking up court records nothing. Does anyone know what he got
Tarltucky

Ashville, OH

#6 Aug 22, 2013
He is actually from Tarlton, addresses are crazy here. I heard the sick sob only got 5 years! Girl was a foster child and is only 11/12. He is not out he went to the pin but not sure which one. Hope they kill him in there.
Early Cuyler

Columbus, OH

#7 Aug 23, 2013
Tarltucky wrote:
He is actually from Tarlton, addresses are crazy here. I heard the sick sob only got 5 years! Girl was a foster child and is only 11/12. He is not out he went to the pin but not sure which one. Hope they kill him in there.
Naw,i been in the pen twice,but we like chomos,we take a real special intrest in their well bein,NOT,but they do get taught all about rape....if you know what i mean.
jayla pierce

Ashburn, VA

#8 Sep 10, 2014
curious wrote:
I was wondering seen he isn't in jail any more trotted looking up court records nothing. Does anyone know what he got
5 years in jail, and wife gone unpunished though aware of actions. He raped girls 5- 13, all his foster kids, they were sent to different families
Justice

Columbus, OH

#9 Sep 10, 2014
jayla pierce wrote:
<quoted text>
5 years in jail, and wife gone unpunished though aware of actions. He raped girls 5- 13, all his foster kids, they were sent to different families
He and wife should get life sentences since that's what those poor children got. Their lives are ruined Inocense stolen. Personally I wish they could get death penalty. Unfortunately they be will get slap on wrist and she will get nothing. Their nightmare will play out in their minds for the rest of their lives, sad thing is it gets worse when they get older. He and his wife are devils!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Williams 26 min Old news 3
mark peoples 1 hr Broking Rig 3
Why isnt Amy Diehl case solved 2 hr Wrong 1
Honest opinions on Bob Bensonhaver 2 hr Patrol 19
Is Malcolm the Biggest Sissy in Round town? 2 hr Malc0lm Merlyn 137
Relocation (Dec '16) 2 hr Malc0lm Merlyn 51,873
looks like i have an essay to write ..you asked... 2 hr the real elliot ecot 1
Yellow mustang following people 5 hr Crissy 26

Circleville Jobs

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages