ne one kno tim stonerock
tim stonerock

Columbus, OH

#76 May 13, 2012
ummm isnt this post about me. u guys r forgetting DOES ANYONE KNO TIM STONEROCK. thank you ohhh and allen martin lmao didnt think id get to the bottom of this huh boy lmao ill be seeing u around town and when i do were gonna have a lil fun u herion head lmao rig only people who use call them rigs ur ex ol lady told me enough about u she told me if i riped ur head off ud call the law but hey u were told on lmao so ill be seeing u buddy
psshh

United States

#77 May 13, 2012
isnt she ur ex ol lady to?
Billie Jo Giffin

United States

#78 May 13, 2012
Thats right Tim this post was bout u and again my address and family was brought up wow I dont know any of u people JON LOGAN is how u spell it im so tired of fake ass people quit acting like ur posting from my house I think I know who u r was gonna come down to talk to u but unlike u I need my home I know ur young and on some serious shit but damn why u keep bringin me up use ur own address and name cause I dont bother anyone so plz leave me out of all this
tim stonerock

Columbus, OH

#79 May 13, 2012
who do u think it is billie jo email me on facebook i wanna kno forsure
Big Black

Newark, OH

#80 May 14, 2012
Billie Jo Giffin wrote:
Thats right Tim this post was bout u and again my address and family was brought up wow I dont know any of u people JON LOGAN is how u spell it im so tired of fake ass people quit acting like ur posting from my house I think I know who u r was gonna come down to talk to u but unlike u I need my home I know ur young and on some serious shit but damn why u keep bringin me up use ur own address and name cause I dont bother anyone
so plz leave me out of all this
Keep ur trashy coon lover in the house aka Krista and take some estrogen. U look like a damn man for real. Even got a mans name. Yeah u need that HUD apt on Kingston Ct real
bad- don't ya? U dont bother anyone? Are u serious? Ur the biggest shit starter in the court!
Billie Jo Giffin

Columbus, OH

#82 May 14, 2012
Big black u must not know who u r talking bout im not trash just low income so f u all kiss my a## and yeah i do need my hud so what about it im proud of what i have so LEAVE ME ALONE
Billie Jo Giffin

Columbus, OH

#83 May 14, 2012
TIM THERE IS ALOT OF U ON FACEBOOK NOT SURE WHICH ONE U R SO U FRIEND ME AND ILL TELL YA WHO AND WHAT I THINK Billie Giffin and as for all u lame a## posters GROW UP im not gonna play
whatthefaq

Dryden, MI

#84 May 14, 2012
Yea dont trust tim hes a snitch......this is how he trys to get in with people.....
whatthefaq

Dryden, MI

#85 May 14, 2012
Tryn to fair warn yea.......
whatthefaq

Dryden, MI

#86 May 14, 2012
Put 2 n2 together operation rolling stone?? Seen it myself on motion of dicovery
Billie Jo Giffin

United States

#87 May 14, 2012
Im just done this forum isnt who I am have fun actin like me I dont need this I know who I am so does my family friends and God all mighty thats all that matters to me :) peace out suckers!!!!!
i am miller

Portage, MI

#88 May 14, 2012
Good Guy my a$$.. he will rob u blind and he is always in P.C.J.
Lol

United States

#89 May 14, 2012
Here's an Idea how about all of you welfare bums get out from behind the computer & get a job n stop drawing welfare bc your to lazy to work so ppl like us who do work don't have to pay for all of you trashy ppl with all our hard earned money. You ppl are the reason Circleville looks so bad.
Lol

United States

#90 May 14, 2012
Calling each other fat what are you 12 you both are no where near skinny. You both need to worrie about your own selves. porkchop.
friend of GOD

Columbus, OH

#91 May 14, 2012
Hey Tim, I am a personal friend of Billie Giffin and I want to reassure you my brother that she has no idea who you are and would never get om this forum and bash anyone, someone that doesnt care for her daughter and her daughters boyfriend is obviously doing this. Billie has a 10 yr old son that she is a wonderful mother too, works every day that she is scheduled to and has been a God send in my life. Billie does live @801 Kingston court with her son and 19 yr 0ld daughter and daughters boyfriend spends about every evening there but he doesnt live there. I just wanted to take the time to write you on here and reassure you that Billie isint posting anything on here bad about you...GOD BLESS
What A Friend U Are

Newark, OH

#93 May 14, 2012
friend of GOD wrote:
Hey Tim, I am a personal friend of Billie Giffin and I want to reassure you my brother that she has no idea who you are and would never get om this forum and bash anyone, someone that doesnt care for her daughter and her daughters boyfriend is obviously doing this. Billie has a 10 yr old son that she is a wonderful mother too, works every day that she is scheduled to and has been a God send in my life. Billie does live @801 Kingston
court with her son and 19 yr 0ld daughter and
daughters boyfriend spends about every evening
there but he doesnt live there. I just wanted to
take the time to write you on here and reassure
you that Billie isint posting anything on here bad
about you...GOD BLESS
What a good friend you are Teresa to give your dear friend's address on the Internet! Why don't you go preach to someone that actually gives a shit. Billie is far from an angel, and if she is still
working at 56 mini mart and stealing cigarettes,
I'll take a few packs! Her 19 yr old daughter is in
and out of jail because she runs with dope
dealers and steals for drugs. They ALL have
quite the reputation in Kingston Ct. as trouble
makers. The Logan's must be thrilled they can sell out of Kingston Ct again, with Jon pumping Krista- since Brad got evicted for running a dope house. Im sure Someone will let Becky and Tammy at the HUD office know there's a Logan hanging out at Billies. Simply put.....they're all trash!
i am miller

Portage, MI

#94 May 14, 2012
All u low life's sitting back collecting government assistance like welfare and hud just makes me sick..get a job and leave Tim alone
friend of GOD

Columbus, OH

#95 May 14, 2012
For your information Billie hasnt worked at 56 Mini Mart for several months now and running a store credit until pay day is not stealing. Billie doesnt do drugs or sell them and doesnt permit it in her home and if she is trash then you must be a saint and who is Teresa. Simply put, you need to be prayed for. Billie works every day and if getting help with her rent means she's a low-life, I guess I am too. Wonder if i'll meet you in heaven someday, I know Billie will be there!!!!!!!!
friend of GOD

Columbus, OH

#96 May 14, 2012
By the way, I didnt do anything but confirm her address, whoever is using her name on her gave it and Billie doesn't care, she has nothing to hide. I take that you don't care for her daughter or her boyfriend, but what does this have to do with Billie, or would you turn your back on your own if that person had problems, WOW, some people make it real hard to keep your faith strong. I'm all done on here so I guess you can do your thing since you know so much about my friend...GOD BLESS

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#98 May 14, 2012
Amanda Mills wrote:
Country! Your awful proud of living off us tax payers. Your welcome bitch. Brittany girl don't worry about that trash.
Amanda Mills wrote:
Country! Your awful proud of living off us tax payers. Your welcome bitch. Brittany girl don't worry about that trash.
you don't know me or what is going on so I think you need to keep you face out of it,and YES I get ssi for a medical reasons and so dose Shane,and my kids dead beat dad don't pay his child support so I get a check for my kids not me and yes I'm on hud thinks to people like you that like to call child services and tell lies on people like me for no reason.So if you don't know me or Britt then you need to stay out of it.
O and thank you BITCH have a nice day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lacey burris (May '15) 3 hr Unsure2 70
Relocation (Dec '16) 6 hr False Molio 17,626
Tara and Brandon 7 hr question 1
Family lol 7 hr Ohboy 2
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 8 hr Princess Hey 2,212
Weed 8 hr 12abx 3
why is electric out in cville???? 8 hr UTrashy 31

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance