3 people overdosed at hargus lake tod...
this is crazy

Marion, OH

#69 Oct 3, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
he evidently did drugs at one time and that makes him a worthless junkie, so good riddance
your sick, I dont believe in the drugs believe me i hate this town but man he was only 22 he could have turned his life around. no matter what have some sympathy for the families reading this you freaking psycho.
Really

United States

#71 Oct 3, 2012
Turkeyburger your an idiot. Some drug abusers decide on their own not how they were raised. You need to put a needle in your arm and die for even typing that. Travis was raised by a very good family that had morals, unlike you. So why don't you get off you high horse and shove your head up your ass and suffocate. You're just as bad as junkies for even speaking like that.
I see you

Columbus, OH

#73 Oct 3, 2012
Turkey burger....drugs can affect all walks of life, no matter what age, race, rich, poor, good parents, bad parents it does not matter! He may of had the best parents ever and still decided to do drugs. So tired of people always saying its the parents! Its the choice.
I see you

Columbus, OH

#74 Oct 3, 2012
It also amazes me that in this city if you die before your 50 , its automatically a drug overdose! There are thousands of health conditions that can kill you, some you won't know about until its to late. Keep this in mind before you assume its drugs.
herion death

Circleville, OH

#75 Oct 3, 2012
First off, the parents and family shouldn't be on here in the first place they should be is on topix if they are really grieving,and if they don't want to hurt more, and they are not defending they are hendering. Also..it is a desease an you are not responsible for the disease but you are responsible for getting clean and staying clean. Rip travis and family shouldn't be on topix arguing if their griveing why would you be on topix crazy if there really grieving. what a bunch. to argue with people they don't even know when they have a son dead. why why dont understand there child rearing shows how stupid they are and what they think of their son would rather be on topix finding out what everybody else thinks what a shame for you travis rip that makes me believe he did od for sure
Julie Johnson

United States

#77 Oct 3, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
oh yeah because he had a reason to stick a nasty needle in his are full of poison then? at 22 i wonder what could have pushed him to have done that? poor parenting, they didnt teach him right from wrong and not to do stupid things. the proof is in the pudding. he would still been alive had he never done that stuff (i know he didnt OD but im sure a few years of drug abuse didnt help him along any)
I DARE you to come to our door and tell us our son battled addiction because of poor parenting. Travis was an amazing, caring, funny, beautiful soul. Yes, he made mistakes in his life, but his Father and I could not be more proud of the triumphs he made. You, turkeyburger, hide behind some screen name spewing venom about something that you obviously have no CLUE about. Our family is DEVASTATED and I have to see this bullsh*t?! I would have to say that your parents failed in raising you with any type of human compassion and a cold heart. I pray to God you never find yourself in the heartwrentching nightmare we are living right now. You have no business even speaking about our families tragedy.
I see you

Columbus, OH

#78 Oct 3, 2012
First off its not his parents....it is his Aunt, she cleary stated that in her post, and she is on here defending her loved one and her family since they are being bashed. The reason they are being bashed is because a bunch of "know it alls" that really don't know a damn thing is posting that he overdosed. If you lost a son to a health condition would you like his name being ran into the ground by rumors of overdose? I sure the hell wouldn't. I did not know Travis but i do have a son his age and I'll be damned if ide sit back and watch a bunch of low life heartless white trash bash my son and keep my mouth shut!
I see you

Columbus, OH

#81 Oct 3, 2012
Now mommas on here! Amen Julie, as i said earlier do not hesitate to let me know if you need anything! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
I see you

Columbus, OH

#82 Oct 3, 2012
Your an idiot turkeyburger. In your own little world...probably alone because your so heartless. I truly hope you never lose a loved one, oh wait ....you probably don't have any!
wondering

Delaware, OH

#83 Oct 3, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
shows just how worthless of a parent you are that your out reading topixs instead of mourning your dead junkie son. im sure this is just another of his "triumphs" you can brag about, im sure you can get a plaque with "travis's first needle" on it
omg that was low u should take that comment back
this is crazy

Marion, OH

#85 Oct 3, 2012
I'm sure that as many people that are on here someone eventually told his mother about this and as a mother myself and im sure travis's mother has alot of anger built up in her right now, so to hear someone is bashing her son she is going to get on here and defend him as any other mother would Im sure she is not sitting and saying oh I will just get on topix. your such an idiot turkeyburger let this family grieve without hearing your bullshit. Julie I don't know you but I knew travis, be strong and my thoughts are with you and we all know (other than shitburger up there)that travis was a great kid who in the past made a few mistakes but none worth losing his life over my prayers are with you all, and yes I would have got on here and defended my child too thats what mothers do. as for you burgerhead get a job your on topix way too much!!
Laney Brady

Hilliard, OH

#86 Oct 3, 2012
Dearest Turkey Burger, If you mean what you say then my name is Laney, Julies name is Julie, and Jenny is Jenny. Pumpkin all you do is be pissy behind a computer screen. This person is a coward who is worthless as they come. Ignore their comments because they will obviously are better than us and, had a much better upbringing where they were taught to judge people they do not know, and condemn people they do not know, and base this condemning on facts they do not have. I mean seriously their name is TURKEY BURGER? This person will get theirs. You Turkey Burger.. your worthless, and are worse than any drug addict I have EVER came across, why because even the ones who were raised without parents are better than you and, your apparent lack of morals.
Julie Johnson

United States

#87 Oct 3, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
i say what i mean and i mean what i say
And I say what I mean and mean what I say, you are one sick, cowardly bastard. The ONLY reason I am on this site is because I could not believe that there were people as ignorant as you posting hideous rumors about someone that could not defend themselves. Ignorance is bliss & you are as ignorant as they come.
heartbroke

Van Wert, OH

#88 Oct 3, 2012
Turkeyburger.....do you have any children? God willing, I hope you never do ! You are a heartless soul. You will be judged one day.

Since: Aug 12

Columbus, OH

#91 Oct 3, 2012
Laney Brady wrote:
Dearest Turkey Burger, If you mean what you say then my name is Laney, Julies name is Julie, and Jenny is Jenny. Pumpkin all you do is be pissy behind a computer screen. This person is a coward who is worthless as they come. Ignore their comments because they will obviously are better than us and, had a much better upbringing where they were taught to judge people they do not know, and condemn people they do not know, and base this condemning on facts they do not have. I mean seriously their name is TURKEY BURGER? This person will get theirs. You Turkey Burger.. your worthless, and are worse than any drug addict I have EVER came across, why because even the ones who were raised without parents are better than you and, your apparent lack of morals.
Excellent post, Laney! That is truly the irony of Turk's posts, because his online persona is so much more trashy than any "junkie" that he makes posts on. Yes, Turk - Even Mike Sines is a better person than the online personality that is known as "Turkeyburger".

My condolences on your loss, RIP.
Rosellen Wolfe

Columbus, OH

#93 Oct 3, 2012
Turkey burger, I'm seeing that your location says California. So really, who the hell do you think you are trash talking my deceased cousin, when you don't know shit. Travis Lee Johnson was one of the best cousins I could ever ask for. You have no business even making a comment. Do you know Travis personally? Based off your location, no, you don't. So really, hiding behind a computer screen, bad mouthing the deceased? That just makes you a worthless piece of shit. Our family is having a hard enough time dealing with our loss without stupid fuckers like you running your mouth, when you don't even know the situation. FYI, he did not pass from an overdose. Get your facts straight before you start spreading untrue rumors. I never thought it was possible for a human being to be so heartless, but you just proved me wrong. Travis was an amazing person with a great heart. You don't know the situation, so stay out of it.
Jenny Robinson

Columbus, OH

#94 Oct 3, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
shows just how worthless of a parent you are that your out reading topixs instead of mourning your dead junkie son. im sure this is just another of his "triumphs" you can brag about, im sure you can get a plaque with "travis's first needle" on it
You know Turkeyburger we are mourning the death of a very special boy but when you get a phone call saying they are saying really bad things wouldnt you get on here and do the same thing at least I hope you would cause the rumors are not f-ing true you can believe what you want I dont care. But yes Im going to be on here defending my nephew he was a very good person whether you believe it. But they only people that matter is the people you call his family. So as of right now I can tell you is someday this may happen to someone close to you. And I sure wouldnt get on here a talk shit about them.Because Im a better person than that. As I said before he didnt F-ing OD so keep your damn mouth shut.If you have any other smartass comments call me Ill gladly give you my number or come and see me face to face.No I forgot your juct a chicken shit running there mouth.So if you dont mind leave my Nephew and the rest of my family alone.
commander x

Columbus, OH

#95 Oct 3, 2012
Rosellen Wolfe wrote:
Turkey burger, I'm seeing that your location says California. So really, who the hell do you think you are trash talking my deceased cousin, when you don't know shit. Travis Lee Johnson was one of the best cousins I could ever ask for. You have no business even making a comment. Do you know Travis personally? Based off your location, no, you don't. So really, hiding behind a computer screen, bad mouthing the deceased? That just makes you a worthless piece of shit. Our family is having a hard enough time dealing with our loss without stupid fuckers like you running your mouth, when you don't even know the situation. FYI, he did not pass from an overdose. Get your facts straight before you start spreading untrue rumors. I never thought it was possible for a human being to be so heartless, but you just proved me wrong. Travis was an amazing person with a great heart. You don't know the situation, so stay out of it.
http://www.stopbullying.gov/cyberbullying/how...
friendly neighbor

United States

#96 Oct 3, 2012
Ok this is enough ..
U bashing a$$holes have no clue... I've know this kid the past yr and his grandparents are amazing !! And did so much for them ... He had a strong family behind him .. everyone makes bad choices in life its how we come back from them .. or how strong we come out... One cant get better if others don't let this family morn ... Satan666dip$hit turkey heartless burger ur souls I hope is smashed one day with a family member who over doses so u feel the pain they are feeling ... As well as I hope pathetic a$$ cville blasts ur biz on this page ... His mother got on here probably bc she heard her son was bein bashed ... U guys didn't know him ... Always did things to help his gma... Help with a child that wasn't even him ... Always had a smile or a wave to me .. he will be missed and deepest condolences to the Johnson family
JustMe

Columbus, OH

#97 Oct 3, 2012
Just so this family knows, not everyone believes what they read on this site. I'm sorry for your loss. I didn't really know Travis but knew people who did and I never heard anything bad about him. Sure he may have made mistakes, who hasn't. My heart goes out to all of you may you find some peace.

As far as this thing called turkeyburger is concerned, as long as he knows he/she is getting some rise from you it won't stop. The rude and heartless person it is will just keep on.

And if I were your family I would report this topix as abusive, and the mods of topix will remove the whole post. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family. RIP Travis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Glick 25 min Ufunny 3
Where do they go so fast 28 min Lmao 1
Jessica Mazza/Valone (Jan '16) 45 min SOoverIT 14
Amanda lynn 48 min Abc 6
Jason & Roxanne McGowan 57 min Abc 3
paulca haddox at my moms on sciota st 1 hr yolo 4
chipotle 2 hr bbqueenbee 5
Relocation 3 hr hmmm 2,785

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages