ed buyers busted in elseas today?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
threestooges

Harpster, OH

#22 May 21, 2013
They all have been cooking for years. The twins still are. Are they next?
newsflash

Chillicothe, OH

#23 May 21, 2013
threestooges wrote:
They all have been cooking for years. The twins still are. Are they next?
Lets hope so. Roger rattin em out.
threestooges

Harpster, OH

#24 May 21, 2013
Now Duane will have to be the third stooge. No problem there. They are going next door next. Hide the chemicals and foil.
wonder

Chillicothe, OH

#25 May 22, 2013
Just how much time he'll get ?
lol

Murrysville, PA

#26 May 22, 2013
Remember that time they were on jerry springer, like 10 yrs ago or so? Friggin hilarious
wonder

Chillicothe, OH

#27 May 22, 2013
Your kidding right ?
Funny Ha Ha

Columbus, OH

#28 May 22, 2013
He's gonna take a trip this time. 3 FELONIES all for DRUGS. It's not just jail and out this trip.
Now if they can BUST his worthless twin boys again and send them away and a few of his friends.
Ya think he was SNITCHED on .... No Honor among the Dopers and Thieves
question

Chillicothe, OH

#29 May 22, 2013
Ya think Roger will go down with him ?
After all he went to Wally world numerous times for the supplies ?
Thinkin

Columbus, OH

#30 May 22, 2013
His good buddy Roger has started his own prescription pill biz at his apartment in Laurelville Since lots of Eddies business was in that area maybe Roger just eliminated the other dealer by having the cops do it for him ... Would be my thought
itstrue

Chillicothe, OH

#31 May 22, 2013
I heard that too.
ooops

Chillicothe, OH

#32 May 23, 2013
Roger is going down.......
info

Chillicothe, OH

#33 May 23, 2013
Oh eddie is not going alone to prison, hey Roger you like the color orange ? Cant beleive you were that stupid to go to Walmart where there have a zillion cameras and get the supplies they all needed. Those Byers are not real stupid they KNEW they would be on video at Walmart so they sent your Dumba$$ You seem to slide thru the cracks with all your 'beatin the system' crimes but heres one you wont be able too.F.Y.I. Can't smoke in prison...
news

Chillicothe, OH

#35 May 25, 2013
Hear Roger is laughin his butt off over the bust even though he helped contribute to the meth making. Think the byers will like that ?He 'thinks' he beat the system again.
Wants2know

Chillicothe, OH

#38 Jul 25, 2013
Thinkin wrote:
His good buddy Roger has started his own prescription pill biz at his apartment in Laurelville Since lots of Eddies business was in that area maybe Roger just eliminated the other dealer by having the cops do it for him ... Would be my thought
Why is Ed now hangin with Roger at his apt ?????
A felon hangin with a felon along with Harry D . who by the way is out on bail right now for DRUG TRAFFICKING.
How does the 'system' let that happen ? All should be locked up and the key thrown away. You would THINK Ed's bail would be revoked ???????
someone

Columbus, OH

#39 Jul 25, 2013
Its called innocent until proven guilty. Once they are found guilty the judge or probation will tell them they can not be around other felons.
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#40 Jul 25, 2013
Omg,where will i get my grizz now?just so ya know topix fans,i take the jizz for the grizz!oh yeah baby!
they

Chillicothe, OH

#41 Jul 25, 2013
someone wrote:
Its called innocent until proven guilty. Once they are found guilty the judge or probation will tell them they can not be around other felons.
When you go in the logan paper and say, I SOLD MY PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, like Harry D. then that pretty much sums it up that you have admitted your GUILT. As far as Ed, they took out several 'drug' related from his own home. Ya really think the 'drug fairie' came along and planted that stuff there ? What world are you living in or better yet what drugs are you on ?Hey Probation, come get your felon.........
Get on my nerves

Circleville, OH

#42 Jul 25, 2013
they wrote:
<quoted text>When you go in the logan paper and say, I SOLD MY PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, like Harry D. then that pretty much sums it up that you have admitted your GUILT. As far as Ed, they took out several 'drug' related from his own home. Ya really think the 'drug fairie' came along and planted that stuff there ? What world are you living in or better yet what drugs are you on ?Hey Probation, come get your felon.........
Why don't you quit with the Byers stuff. You constantly write shit about him all the time. Don't ya, Dountz? Why don't you just take your problem up with him instead? People get sick of your continuous posts about Ed all the time. We can put your stuff out here if you would like? Wanna go there? You can be a Topix heading!
wonderwall

Columbus, OH

#43 Jul 25, 2013
Get on my nerves wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you quit with the Byers stuff. You constantly write shit about him all the time. Don't ya, Dountz? Why don't you just take your problem up with him instead? People get sick of your continuous posts about Ed all the time. We can put your stuff out here if you would like? Wanna go there? You can be a Topix heading!
DO IT WE DARE YA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops run topix 6 min Dictionary 40
Mindy Smith 28 min Bad Finger 11
White truck with yellow plastic covering back w... 47 min ytrhjkv 12
overdose on Villa Drive just now 1 hr Bad Finger 31
The cure for addiction 1 hr hugs not drugs 5
dillon savage 3 hr jealous much 6
Spinners 3 hr missing it 6
ATTN Taco bell managers 4 hr Guess who 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance