First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Informed

Bellville, OH

#30 Jul 28, 2013
fuumanchoo wrote:
Sounds like you shoulda hit g.e.d classes insread,it is ours not ares,when retards get on here,and try to offend,please use proper grammer,my i.q dropped 10 points just tryin to make sence of your angry self.
It's sense.
U Name It I Know It

Circleville, OH

#31 Jul 28, 2013
Tommy Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>well,had to.some people are cowards scared lil bitches,that live no life,scared too death to get their heads knocked off,so i want you to know im happy for all the dirt i ever done,im sure it involves a family member or some cheap bitch i strolled outta the bar you were tryin to get,and im glad how ever long your still ranting,i wont answer you anymore cause youre sissy,so enjoy your thousand deaths.and know im still me,gonna stay this monster,and stay free,i ever find out who you are,im gonna take your life from you,make sure NO ONE,ever brings me proof of who you are,with my ss dagger,i will hit you from behind...remember?like they did to you in prison,i find out who you are i will watch the light leave your eyes.
You little puss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Othnerbacher..... 12 min Curious 3
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 44 min none 31,215
Carnival 1 hr Troy 12
David Otterbacher...... 1 hr Just wondering 1
Marland Johnson 1 hr curious2 2
Bowers kids 2 hr Who 3
Stacey Braun 3 hr blue moon 2
•••
•••
•••

Circleville Jobs

•••
•••
•••