u name it i know it
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 18, 2013
Who is this homo always talkin bout gettin gay with black kids and using needles?
Meee

Logan, OH

#2 Jul 18, 2013
Whoever it is, I see his/her posts on here and they seem like a true idiot!
anon

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 18, 2013
The name should be "u name it, i don't know it" or douche bag take your pick
thinks he knows

Cleveland, OH

#5 Jul 18, 2013
anon wrote:
The name should be "u name it, i don't know it" or douche bag take your pick
Precisely! Lol
i do know

United States

#6 Jul 18, 2013
Its the former James bond punk
Beers

Plano, IL

#7 Jul 18, 2013
I have seen special Ed kids make more since than that guy.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Jul 18, 2013
Just a troll ... No its not james bond there wright style is different then bond. there style is less smart.
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 18, 2013
theoneknight wrote:
Just a troll ... No its not james bond there wright style is different then bond. there style is less smart.
Your moms loves my style ask tommy j old lady??

Needle up
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#18 Jul 19, 2013
U Name It I Know It wrote:
<quoted text>
Your moms loves my style ask tommy j old lady??
Needle up
it is o.k,im a man your a bitch,whole world sees it now,i rep who i am,you dont even have the balls,i know women with more moxy than you....but you ever quit being soft like your moms head jobs,lemme know,....till then,keep on hidin it shows you alone how much a coward you are,you will die a thousand deaths before i get to ya,enjoy your cowardise,and that needle.
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#19 Jul 19, 2013
Tommy Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>it is o.k,im a man your a bitch,whole world sees it now,i rep who i am,you dont even have the balls,i know women with more moxy than you....but you ever quit being soft like your moms head jobs,lemme know,....till then,keep on hidin it shows you alone how much a coward you are,you will die a thousand deaths before i get to ya,enjoy your cowardise,and that needle.
You started it fat boy,,, stop beating on girls,, love sue

Needle up your it
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#20 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You started it fat boy,,, stop beating on girls,, love sue
Needle up your it
I love beatin on women,your comments just got one a beating of the century,and sue...your days are numbered,that fatass old man of yours is past his prime,aint never scared,hows your brother lovin all that black dick?is he out yet?9363
porkchop

Van Wert, OH

#21 Jul 27, 2013
hell tommy you know how that deep dark slong is you shouldnt have to ask someone else.
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#22 Jul 27, 2013
porkchop wrote:
hell tommy you know how that deep dark slong is you shouldnt have to ask someone else.
i know your mom an ol lady love it,seen them at a dope house blow every cricket in it for a berry!from what your mom said and what i seen outta you,your pretty good at that yourself!
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#23 Jul 27, 2013
porkchop wrote:
Use your real screen name you name it i dome it.lmfao
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#24 Jul 27, 2013
Tommy Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>i know your mom an ol lady love it,seen them at a dope house blow every cricket in it for a berry!from what your mom said and what i seen outta you,your pretty good at that yourself!
Love Rodney

Needle up. Needle dick
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#25 Jul 27, 2013
Your x an a few more sure did.
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#26 Jul 28, 2013
Tommy Jenkins wrote:
Your x an a few more sure did.
Don't hit the drunk she loved are cocks and loved eating a load of spearm
Boy
fuumanchoo

Columbus, OH

#27 Jul 28, 2013
Sounds like you shoulda hit g.e.d classes insread,it is ours not ares,when retards get on here,and try to offend,please use proper grammer,my i.q dropped 10 points just tryin to make sence of your angry self.
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#28 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Boy
well,had to.some people are cowards scared lil bitches,that live no life,scared too death to get their heads knocked off,so i want you to know im happy for all the dirt i ever done,im sure it involves a family member or some cheap bitch i strolled outta the bar you were tryin to get,and im glad how ever long your still ranting,i wont answer you anymore cause youre sissy,so enjoy your thousand deaths.and know im still me,gonna stay this monster,and stay free,i ever find out who you are,im gonna take your life from you,make sure NO ONE,ever brings me proof of who you are,with my ss dagger,i will hit you from behind...remember?like they did to you in prison,i find out who you are i will watch the light leave your eyes.
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#29 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Boy
3!you were on here at three a.m,please excuse any misspellinx cause im laughin my ass off!u damn sure didnt get any last night if you were on here at 3 am on a saturday!what a loser i win!NEEDLE Up bitch what a loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~*~Movies~*~ (Feb '16) 11 min Mackdady 069 44
Junkie 46 min Mackdady 069 6
Derrick routte 47 min The reaper is coming 5
Angie solley daniels 1 hr Your real friend 37
Kenny Combs Pt 2 4 hr DirtyDeeds 1
Rickelynn 4 hr Just is 5
Relocation (Dec '16) 5 hr Little Hummer Boy 23,424

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance