Heroin Dealer WHITNEY DOBBINS Out of ...

Heroin Dealer WHITNEY DOBBINS Out of Jail

Posted in the Circleville Forum

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2012
You don't make any sense.
I like your matress

Fenton, MI

#4 Nov 12, 2012
GAWD! whitney is so ugly with her damn sores and abcesses everywhere. How is Bruce locked up still doin the lunch lockdown shuffle when whitney had more charges.

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 12, 2012

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 12, 2012
who gives a sh*t

San Francisco, CA

#9 Nov 12, 2012
gawd i hope so! two in one week would be awesome

Ashville, OH

#10 Nov 12, 2012
last i heard shes not even living anywhere around circleville
lil sis lmfao

Huntington, IN

#11 Nov 13, 2012
well i can tell all of you shes out..anyone runs into her she might want to watch her peas and Q's on texting me making threats! she can read this on here all she wants truth hurts! we dont come from a druggy family! we werent raised the way shes living her life..and yes im ashamed to say shes my sister! shes always picked low life men to take care of her while living off our tax dollars..hasnt raised her kids and the one she did half ass raise the kid pretty much raised himself..shes a poor excuse of a daughter...sister...mother.... and needs to get her shit together and grow the hell up!...sorry to everyone on here that has had their run ins with her trust me everything i read about her and bruce doesnt shock me...
lil sis lmfao

Huntington, IN

#13 Nov 14, 2012
I know trust me she text me last night trying to run her dick beaters..trying to say i was a bad mom..lol im far from a bad mother..i take responsibilities of my children and they have everything above and beyond their needs...she forgets i remember her past..as a kid locked up cause shes a liar she dont get her way watch out cause someones being charged with molesting or rape..shes nothing but trouble and feel for anyone who deals with her..if u love your family stay away from the piece of shit..
dobbins wife

Columbus, OH

#14 Nov 15, 2012
as for the charges with izzy b thanks for posting that shit I'm real happy you did that one roxann colburn diehl then whatever else lasts names you got. those charges didnt even see a courtroom cause they found out she was lying cause she was raised around a bunch of perverts speaking of thats you so her mind was messed up. lets see stepdaddy hobie moves in sleeps with my two underaged girls oh i cant leave out roxann wanted some of that dick to. then he screwed his wife which is in marysville for being a registered sex offender. tell me one thing roxann, HOW DID JANICES PUSSY TASTE? as for me being in trouble all my life i have no dirty background but yours damn looks like u have been arrested a few times. sounds like u enjoyed jail. bet you its the pussy you liked. by the way roxann how does it feel that when u aint got ure girls with u another woman gets to tuck your kids into bed and she spends more time with them also. i heard also shes a lot more of a woman than you could ever imagine being in this lifetime. then i really heard a good one. she even knows how to take care of a man unlike you thats why noone really stays with u. hell how many times has mike left u? HUM!!!! lets see OH thats right he just came back again. DAMN! must be something wrong with u. I sure as hell know ure pussy aint lined with gold thats right they say it smells like rotten cottage cheese. SORRY MIKE WE ALL FEEL FOR YOU! you ever need an real woman that girl you met at our house that one night about 6 or 7 months ago she really likes you. wants to c you again if possible. you have her number call her she was so much prettier than roxann with the big colburn nose. have a nice day!

Ashville, OH

#16 Nov 16, 2012
What is izzys last name

Bronx, NY

#17 Nov 18, 2012
She really did get caught

Corona, NY

#18 Nov 18, 2012
She will always be a dope head

Delaware, OH

#19 Nov 20, 2012
I hated reading this, wush she would get it together

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Lawless Sheriff Facebook page!!! 29 min Addaboy 1
Vote for Donald J Trump 1 hr elite run the world 38
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 2 hr Alfalfa 1,314
Negros in county 3 hr Hello 2
Tara Valentine 3 hr Urgross 19
Why do Black people steal so much? 4 hr rowdy01 16
Logan Elm High School Football Team 4 hr LoganElm07 1

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance